Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Introduce Yourself!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Introduce Yourself! Please stop by and introduce yourself and share your story with others in the Prison Talk Online community!

Old 11-20-2020, 12:51 PM

Red face Intro--pinkstarburst from New York

hello everyone!

My partner has been detained in NYC for two weeks now with a huge bail and serious charges. I still have no clue how he was involved in any of this unless he was living some type of secret life behind me so please pray for me as this story unravels. My family is strict and judgmental so im doing my best to figure out how to navigate this whole process and figure it out on my own. I am also a new mom our baby is under a month old. We have retained a good lawyer but they are saying its all a long waiting game.

Thank you for reading this, looking forward to meeting and connecting with everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2020, 02:10 PM
Site Moderator
Donation Award 

Thanked 24,322 Times in 13,938 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I'm glad you found us and I hope you will receive much support here.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
hello everyone!

My partner has been detained in NYC for two weeks now with a huge bail and serious charges. I still have no clue how he was involved in any of this unless he was living some type of secret life behind me so please pray for me as this story unravels. My family is strict and judgmental so im doing my best to figure out how to navigate this whole process and figure it out on my own. I am also a new mom our baby is under a month old. We have retained a good lawyer but they are saying its all a long waiting game.

Thank you for reading this, looking forward to meeting and connecting with everyone.
Welcome to the site, I have been here for about a year now and its been very helpful. I hope everything works out for you guys...