Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Johnsos9 Johnsos9 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North Carolina, USA
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Transfer is pending and special request made

my fiance has gone up for his review on June 27th for level 2. He was approved for transfer and we made a special request for Kershaw, SC so I don't have to drive so far but his case worker says it still show pending. She can't guarantee where he goes because we are not married, but he wants me to contact someone to hurry it along and also to let them know I am just about his only visitor and I am making the request for Kershaw, he thinks this will help. He said Monica Counts in Columbia State Classification office is who to contact, but I can't find this number. I need some help...plus we really do want to get married while he is in prison and I saw on here it is possible...can I get some info about this too. My name is Sandy Johnson
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics