Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Corcoran (SATF)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Corcoran (SATF) Topic and discussion specific to CSATF- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility located at Corcoran State Prison in California.

Old 02-19-2008, 11:39 AM

Thanked 1,293 Times in 762 Posts
Red face Man! It sure is quiet!!

MAN, ITS BEEN HELLA QUIET IN HERE...
WERE IS EVERY1 AT?..U GUYS OK? LOL

BUT IM GLAD WE DONT HAVE ANY BAD NEWS ABOUT CORCORAN IT CULD BE WORSE LOL

Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 03:43 PM

Well Of Course It's Quiet Around Here....i've Been Enjoying The Return Of My Husband.......lol Lol I'll Wake This Forum Up Right Now Lol Lol

Old 02-19-2008, 03:47 PM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!! So Sososososososo??? Sals Tell Us Everythingggggggggggggggggggggggg

MY HEART IS HOME!!!! AND WERE MARRRRRRIED
Old 02-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Donation Award 

Default H E L L O . . .

WHOA!!! It is REALLY quiet in here!!! Anyone wanna share anything new and exciting in their life?? I started school!! That was pretty cool! My car needs an oil change. I got a ticket for throwing a lit object from a moving vehicle! That's about it for me! Nothing monumental going on in my life right now!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:53 AM

Default haha lol

dayum girl ur funny...
nothing for me..
wat r u studyin?.. hella nosy lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by HisWifey7707
WHOA!!! It is REALLY quiet in here!!! Anyone wanna share anything new and exciting in their life?? I started school!! That was pretty cool! My car needs an oil change. I got a ticket for throwing a lit object from a moving vehicle! That's about it for me! Nothing monumental going on in my life right now!
Old 02-23-2008, 09:48 AM
Hopelessly Devoted
Donation Award 

Hey Wifey...I got a ticket too!! (You are such a trend -setter! ) Mine was for not coming to a complete stop when turning right on a red light.

Yee haa!! I'm just so excited to get the bill for that because I couldn't figure out what to spend all my extra money on
...since being an inmate's wife does great things for my bank account.........right.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Love Conquers All

ok my turn to share...Lets see where to start...my husband cheated on me with a nothing trifflin lil girl for two years, and just when I thought I was over that and moving on, my brother inlaw tells me I should have gotten with his friend cuz he knew his friend loved me and would treat me better, so then all these doubts start to float in my head because why would his own brother be telling me these things, oh and his friend happens to be my best friend who last week on our visit told me he loved me and got my name tatted on his chest...so now im like wtf... I should feel flattered right???, but im not.. im mad. I hate confusion, and right now confusion is my first name.

Last edited by stillgotmyjoy; 02-23-2008 at 03:12 PM..
Old 02-23-2008, 04:42 PM
Judged, understood by few

You got me all confused, first you had a man who left you his bro told you about his friend who wanted you, your ex's bro who is busted is the one who dropped the bomb on you about the tat? That is crazy , but arent you married to another inmate? Confusing and Im not even living it I can only imagine what your going through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgotmyjoy
ok my turn to share...Lets see where to start...my husband cheated on me with a nothing trifflin lil girl for two years, and just when I thought I was over that and moving on, my brother .
Old 02-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicross
Hey Wifey...I got a ticket too!! (You are such a trend -setter! ) Mine was for not coming to a complete stop when turning right on a red light.

Yee haa!! I'm just so excited to get the bill for that because I couldn't figure out what to spend all my extra money on
...since being an inmate's wife does great things for my bank account.........right.
Yeah, not to count the 2 speeding tickets I got last month!! Maybe I should slow down....NAH!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meximami707
dayum girl ur funny...
nothing for me..
wat r u studyin?.. hella nosy lol
I'm taking insurance classes so I can get my insurance license and next semester I wanna take addiction studies to help me understand myself and why I do the things I do!!

Old 02-23-2008, 06:25 PM

Default Really..

IM NOT TRYNNA 2 DISCOURAGE U LOL
MY OLDER SIS IS STUDYIN DA BOOK FOR THE SAME THING U WANNA DO (HEALTH THO)..AND SHE CANT PASS FOR CRAP!! LOL SHE SAYS ITS HARD BUT THEN AGAIN HER DUMB A$$ GETS HELLA DISTRACTED WEN SHE STUDIES..LOL
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUK CHICA UL DO GREAT!
Quote:
I'm taking insurance classes so I can get my insurance license and next semester I wanna take addiction studies to help me understand myself and why I do the things I do!!
Old 02-23-2008, 07:15 PM
NevR say NevR 2 Always

norcross said: Hey Wifey...I got a ticket too!! (You are such a trend -setter! ) Mine was for not coming to a complete stop when turning right on a red light.

Here in snowy Michigan everybody does that... the roads are icy and cars slide right on past the stop signs through the intersection... they don't even give tix for it any more, unless you slam into something.

stillgotmyjoy said: ok my turn to share...Lets see where to start...my husband cheated on me with a nothing trifflin lil girl for two years, and just when I thought I was over that and moving on, my brother inlaw tells me I should have gotten with his friend cuz he knew his friend loved me and would treat me better, so then all these doubts start to float in my head because why would his own brother be telling me these things, oh and his friend happens to be my best friend who last week on our visit told me he loved me and got my name tatted on his chest...so now im like wtf... I should feel flattered right???, but im not.. im mad. I hate confusion, and right now confusion is my first name.

OMG, that sounds like a country western song. Please let us know how this turns out for you.

Let's see... ISU is holding some of my letters. This can't possibly be good.

Last edited by A.C. Aldag; 02-23-2008 at 07:16 PM..
Old 02-23-2008, 10:13 PM
Love Conquers All

Yeah I told my family I need to write a book about my life. To try and simplify it all so it make more sense. ok my husband and my brother inlaw are both locked up at the same facility and are cellies...then my best friend is also locked up but at a different facility. I found out last year my husband had been talking to this girl for two years. I left him for several months but let people talk me into going back and trying to save my marriage.

Now I was finally starting to have a little faith in my marriage and out of nowhere his brother writes me and says he wished I would of gotten with his friend because he knew his friend loved me and would do right by me, thats when all the doubts started coming back because I couldnt understand why his own brother would say something like that.

Now the guy that his brother wants me to hook up with is his friend but is also my best friend who is located at a different facility. I went to see him and he comes out and tells me he loves me and he had gotten my name tatted on him. So now I got my husband who I wonder if he is still cheating on me because why else would his brother say that to me, then I got my best friend who treats me like a Queen telling me he love me and wants me to give him a chance...

Now no matter how I try to simplify it, it will sound crazy.. because it is. Have no clue what im gonna do, or if I want to even do anything about it. I just been acting like nothing has happened so far.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Love Conquers All

Quote:
Yeah, not to count the 2 speeding tickets I got last month!! Maybe I should slow down....NAH!!!

Most of us are on that road early in the morning and there isnt many other cars out there. When you are doing the speed limit you feel like you not going nowhere and then when the cars speed past you, you really feel like you not doing the limit. The only tickets I have ever gotten were on the way to see hubby.

There were no cars around at all and I told the officer one time the only person im putting in danger is me and thats not a crime so why dont ya let me slide this time. Told him when I am around cars I will slow down and do the speed they are doing. Fool told me he should take my car for that comment and laughed at me, gave me a ticket and followed me for the next mile or so till he pulled over someone else.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by meximami707
IM NOT TRYNNA 2 DISCOURAGE U LOL
MY OLDER SIS IS STUDYIN DA BOOK FOR THE SAME THING U WANNA DO (HEALTH THO)..AND SHE CANT PASS FOR CRAP!! LOL SHE SAYS ITS HARD BUT THEN AGAIN HER DUMB A$$ GETS HELLA DISTRACTED WEN SHE STUDIES..LOL
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUK CHICA UL DO GREAT!

Well, I better pass! I work in a financial planning office where I run the insurance department. I've been doing it for over 5 years now!!! I do life, medical, long term care, disability, pension plans, 401k's and some stuff with annuities when they need help! I hear ya on the damn studying thing! The other night I started studying and then I noticed cat hair on the bed so I cleaned it, read a paragraph, did laundry, read a paragraph, cleaned the bathroom, etc...My house is getting cleaner that's for sure!!! STUDYING SUCKS!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 10:45 PM

Default Dont Trip

DONT TRIP GIRL..UL PASS ..IT SOUNDS 2 ME LIKE U KNOW WAT UR DOIN LOL..YEAH MY SISTER SAID THE SAME THANG..
SHE SEES SUMTHIN AND GETS E-Z-LY DISTRACTED..LOL
Quote:
Well, I better pass! I work in a financial planning office where I run the insurance department. I've been doing it for over 5 years now!!! I do life, medical, long term care, disability, pension plans, 401k's and some stuff with annuities when they need help! I hear ya on the damn studying thing! The other night I started studying and then I noticed cat hair on the bed so I cleaned it, read a paragraph, did laundry, read a paragraph, cleaned the bathroom, etc...My house is getting cleaner that's for sure!!! STUDYING SUCKS!!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:26 AM

Stillgotmyjoy: Should you feel blessed that you have all these men that want to have you by their side or shoulf you be confused wondering why?

I'd go with the why, I to would be wondering why your bro-in-law is telling you these things unless he knows he's doing you dirty once again. Or it could be that he hates that he doesnt have what he has and wants to see his own bro as misserable as he is all alone...

This girl who was playing games didnt mean much to him but of course you now have the trust issues, your man should be greatful you took him back, hard decision to make.

How did you get through those months without him?
Old 02-25-2008, 08:39 AM

Hiswifey:
It sounds like your pretty strong and will pass the test as you have been doing it for years, I too took the class to do it on the side and even with all the caos in our lives it can be done if we want it to!

I have been in social services for 9 years and decided to study addictions after my hubby got taken away to understand his behavior. I have since worked with youth and adults with these issues and I have learned alot, it puts things in a perspective that I could not comprehend before, the Why's about it... It helped me help him and myself as a codependant.
Good for you, pursuing self knowledge
Old 02-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Love Conquers All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost-N-Love
Stillgotmyjoy: Should you feel blessed that you have all these men that want to have you by their side or shoulf you be confused wondering why?

I'd go with the why, I to would be wondering why your bro-in-law is telling you these things unless he knows he's doing you dirty once again. Or it could be that he hates that he doesnt have what he has and wants to see his own bro as misserable as he is all alone...

This girl who was playing games didnt mean much to him but of course you now have the trust issues, your man should be greatful you took him back, hard decision to make.

How did you get through those months without him?
I totally agree with the going with the why...I dont know what all the crazyness is about, and for a long time I just tried to have my cake and eat it to, but I had the most eye opening dream last night and I have come to the conclusion that no matter what everyone else says I have to do what I know God wants me to do and that is Love My Husband Unconditionally, and have his back. Stop stressin about the pass, stop complaining about what he has done, most of all stop tellin the world his down falls and short comings, and start praying for him instead. I just have to put it all in Gods hands and dont pick it back up. As for my best friend, if he dont understand then he got to go to. Its a new begining and its all about my hubby and kids.

So I just ask that you all just pray for us and keep us in ya prayers.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:43 AM

Amen to that, good you followed God's plan and sticking by him. Continue to pray for him, it will start working inside him. As for those who will mess up your progress good thing to cut them short all together.

This post is an inspiration for many to read...
Old 02-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I am just Becca!

Well I am in the 4th week at my new job. I love it. I am the office manager. I am trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of the time I am doing. But I know at the end of the day I love my boyfriend and have chose the right path. It helps that after work I go and get my daughter that is 2 and have more fun. She keeps me young and moving!!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:53 PM
NevR say NevR 2 Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgotmyjoy
... what I know God wants me to do and that is Love My Husband Unconditionally, and have his back. Stop stressin about the pass, stop complaining about what he has done, most of all stop tellin the world his down falls and short comings, and start praying for him instead. I just have to put it all in Gods hands and dont pick it back up. As for my best friend, if he dont understand then he got to go to. Its a new begining and its all about my hubby and kids.

So I just ask that you all just pray for us and keep us in ya prayers.
Hmm, maybe time to tell brother "thank you so much for your concern, but it's up to me and hubby to work out for ourselves".

And maybe time to tell BFF "I'm in a committed relationship, let me find you a nice pen pal"

??????????????
Old 02-26-2008, 02:31 PM

I'm still tryin to figure out how this whole thing works! Hope I do this right...! Anyways, my boyfriend has been locked up for about 5 years now. He gets out in about 6 months. I finally got approved to go visit him, but now i'm freaked out! I have no idea what to wear, or how to get there, and the whole thing is stressing me out! If anyone has any info for me I would really appreciate it!!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Missing Him!!
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zasmomma
I'm still tryin to figure out how this whole thing works! Hope I do this right...! Anyways, my boyfriend has been locked up for about 5 years now. He gets out in about 6 months. I finally got approved to go visit him, but now i'm freaked out! I have no idea what to wear, or how to get there, and the whole thing is stressing me out! If anyone has any info for me I would really appreciate it!!
For which prison?
Old 02-27-2008, 12:49 AM
Love Conquers All

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.C. Aldag
Hmm, maybe time to tell brother "thank you so much for your concern, but it's up to me and hubby to work out for ourselves".

And maybe time to tell BFF "I'm in a committed relationship, let me find you a nice pen pal"

??????????????

I agree, took many years of back and forth drama, but I guess the old saying "when you get sick and tired of being tired you finally see the light and you put it in his hands cuz no one else can fix it" finally came into play for me. It has only been two days and yet I can truely say it just feels different. Loving the feeling so I must be on the right track.