Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Arkansas should be posted here.

Old 06-22-2014, 10:19 PM

Default Coming home / SATP completed, How long till he's home and how does it work?

As a condition of approved parole back in November, my hubby had to complete the 6 month min, SATP program. He has completed the program as of tomorrow.his parole plan has been approved. How long till he's home and how does it work??
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hfn View Post
As a condition of approved parole back in November, my hubby had to complete the 6 month min, SATP program. He has completed the program as of tomorrow.his parole plan has been approved. How long till he's home and how does it work??
It depends what unit he is at. If he is past his TE date then the ipo will turn his name into records and they will have to do a warrant check on him in arkansas and a ncic which is national. They will go through his time and when the records office lets the ipo know he is cleared they will get him out. it may take about a week or so
Old 06-25-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell1234 View Post
It depends what unit he is at. If he is past his TE date then the ipo will turn his name into records and they will have to do a warrant check on him in arkansas and a ncic which is national. They will go through his time and when the records office lets the ipo know he is cleared they will get him out. it may take about a week or so

Thank u for ur help. He was actually transferred back to Malvern today, from Grimes. He was in Malvern when he was granted parole, with the satp stipulation. So, is that a good or bad thing???! He is most definitely past his PE date, which was Back in January. And his parole plan was approved a long time ago. I'm reluctant to tell the kids anything until I know for sure, that's why I'm asking so many questions!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hfn View Post
Thank u for ur help. He was actually transferred back to Malvern today, from Grimes. He was in Malvern when he was granted parole, with the satp stipulation. So, is that a good or bad thing???! He is most definitely past his PE date, which was Back in January. And his parole plan was approved a long time ago. I'm reluctant to tell the kids anything until I know for sure, that's why I'm asking so many questions!
If he was at Ouachita in Malvern at first then that's his parent unit. Once they complete the program at the unit they are at then they transfer them back to their parent unit and they will work to get him released. They didn't keep him at grimes because he completed so they transfer them to give someone else his spot that needs the program