Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Kentucky that do not fit into any other Kentucky sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-06-2017, 11:16 AM
J's baby forever

Default Currently in Fayette County, will he stay there? Or transfer to a prison?

My lo is in Fayette county detention center.... He is supposed to be there until September. I thought. Somebody just told me he will probably be transferred to prison instead.

He is non violent, not on probation or parole. He was sentenced for drug paraphernalia possession, failure to appear and theft of identity which is a class D felony.

The web site has his release date but classification has said pending for 24 hours and I can't reach anybody on the phone! When I called last week they were really rude and basically said I'msure you will figure it out once he is sentenced!

Thank you if you can help.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,471 Times in 2,777 Posts

Class D nonviolent will stay in a county full service facility unless they are all consecutive for 10-15 yrs. He won't go to a prison. He may not stay at Fayette though. Classification is running really behind, like months behind. Don't worry if his isn't done yet.

Breathe. It'll be fine.