Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Kentucky that do not fit into any other Kentucky sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 03-09-2017, 11:02 AM

Default Served 11 years behind the fence & 5 years parole

Hello all, I really don't know how to start so I will jump right in, I received a 27 year prison sentence for my crimes- stole 500 bucks from father, stole pain pills from fathers friend, stole PlayStation from sister and dvds, also wrote 35 dollar check. I was 21 when I finally went to prison. I had never been into trouble before age 20, I was in car wreck got a bad doctor who scribe me oxys, got hook year later heading prison with 27 years.I was in LD classes my whole life as a kid, graduated with a special ed deplaoma. I got hook, I get sick, I steal they throw me in jail, let me out, I get sick,I steal again. It all stacked up and the letters PFO come up and I was up the river. Im a better man today.
I served 11 years behind the fence in ky, I did more than 2 years on every prison yard in ky I have just this month completed 5 years parole.IT IS DONE!!!
I come here thinking I can maybe use my experience to help others. I mean I know all things prison in ky, Maybe I can help men that never been prepare, or people who have family at certain prison I can tell them anything they could possibly wanna know. I used my time to try learn anything. I didn't care what it was, just wanted to learn and I learned a lot. It was the hardest years of my life. I just pray my experience may be used to help others.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Twentyseven For This Useful Post:
David (03-11-2017), Lackingthepower (03-17-2017), LadyTroy (03-09-2017), mykygal (03-11-2017), patchouli (03-09-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2017, 05:10 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,660 Times in 14,992 Posts

Hello Congratulations on your release and completion of parole!! I know it wasn't easy, but you did it

I hate that you got strung out on pills My daughter struggled with a pill addiction for many years, went to heroin for a few years and has recently, finally, gotten clean. Its a daily struggle to stay that way and do hope that you surround yourself with sober people, attend meetings / have a sponsor.

Thank You so much for your offer to help with other member's questions There are other forums that you may be interest in as well:

Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehabilitation

FOR "OFFENDERS"

Welcome to PTO!

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 03-11-2017, 08:53 PM

Congratulations, Twentyseven! What you did was awesome and I wish you the best of luck on your journey. I love to see when someone breaks free of addiction. I have worked with people with addictions and have family members who have struggled with it. Good job!! Welcome to the Kentucky forum.