Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Proteced or Unprotected
Protected 292 21.77%
Unprotected 1,049 78.23%
Voters: 1341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2007, 01:29 AM
You are your own product.

Don't you girls ever worry that your children maybe criminal because they will have their father's dna? Don't you ever think how that affects a child having a criminal father? Wouldn't you all desire a person of no criminal background to enter into parenthood with? The reason I ask because you all sound like you don't think for what minute that children take after their fathers genetic makeup. See my man wants a child but I tell him I feel God will punish me and I would have a son and he would be heavy on my heart. I fear he would be in and out of jail God forbid do time. I just can't risk having a child by a criminal minded man. But now he is going to be a good man. I am too afraid of that. But would love to have a child by him.

Last edited by AnitaFoxx; 01-15-2007 at 01:31 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2007, 03:10 AM
Banned

Wow, this one just blew me away. How do you think you man in prison is going to pass on prisons DNA. Here you are asking us, "wouldn't you all desire a person of no criminal background". Just an FYI and a little education here, just because a man is in prison doesn't mean he will pass on DNA that would make his kids go to prison. My man has 6 kids and 2 want to become cops, 1 is a homemaker with three beautiful kids. This post just blows me away. Reread what you wrote. You say you would love to have a baby by your man but wouldn't that give him the prison genetics. my dad was always in and out of jail, an aloholic and I have never been in jail nor do i drink. So where did my genetics for jail/prison go. BTW, we are not girls, we are WOMEN and yes, we have thought about having kids with these men. I also don't get where you say criminal minded man. i think maybe a little open mindedness is needed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnitaFoxx
Don't you girls ever worry that your children maybe criminal because they will have their father's dna? Don't you ever think how that affects a child having a criminal father? Wouldn't you all desire a person of no criminal background to enter into parenthood with? The reason I ask because you all sound like you don't think for what minute that children take after their fathers genetic makeup. See my man wants a child but I tell him I feel God will punish me and I would have a son and he would be heavy on my heart. I fear he would be in and out of jail God forbid do time. I just can't risk having a child by a criminal minded man. But now he is going to be a good man. I am too afraid of that. But would love to have a child by him.

Last edited by luvnmyinmate; 01-15-2007 at 03:15 AM..
Old 01-15-2007, 03:18 AM
Banned

Are you seriously ignorant. Many of us women have been with our men for a long time. Where do you get off saying just to have all kinds of disabled kids. When did you become god? Who are you to call anyone dumbasses and dingbats. You need to check yourself, since you are so perfect why are you communicating with a man that is incarcerated. Oh wait, your perfect and you can.

Quote:
Its just a dumbass to be around here talking about having sex with everybody and not protecting yourself and lucky to just have babies.
Its no way I would be having sex and just getting pregnant by anybody
that got me that way. Its so sick! Just have all kinds of disable kids by
anybody,huh?All kinds of rashes,and diseases cause you didn't allow yourself time enough to find out something about the man's background history. Just have babies cause you can , huh? Its sick! Dingbats!
Old 01-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Tormented Lover

I suggest that you both get tested when he comes home. Then have a long talk with him about the direction of your relationship. Don't forget to bring up if he plans on doing right by you and your child. That means being there for y'all and not in prison.If you can try to have a couple job leads lined up for him.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 12,841 Times in 4,101 Posts

There was a time where you did have to submit to a blood test to get married for reasons of making sure children are not genetically pre-disposed to certain diseases,,I DO think that African Americans should because of Sickle Cell Trait still get tested for that trait. It is very painful and there is no cure. There are others so to get a genetic blood test done is not an uncommonthing for those reasons.
however when it comes to genetic pre-deposition for criminal behavior,,,,I dont beleive there is a gene that makes a person a criminal,,So many more things come into play besides genes,,, such as environment,,,upbringing,,,class,,,spiritual presence,,,I could go on.
Because you could look at a family where there was a serial killer and find a doctor or a college professor too. And no serial killers having ever existed in each parents lineage.
Anita,,,also I dont think we are talking about screwing the whole prison population till we get pregnant are we? I am lost a bit.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:35 AM

we are unprotected. we've both tested and we are married so the trust is there.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:38 AM
Finally in single digits!

Quote:

Wow....I am a little floored by this one. First of all, the women on this board are not dumbasses or dingbats. This board is full of intelligent, beautiful women. Your comment is completely ridiculous. Good Lord, I don't even know what to say.

He's Home, and life is going wonderfully!!
Old 01-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Lisa Marie

i think that it is a man in prisons fantasy and thoughs of going in "bare", and it seems to turnthem on more, me personally i enjoy " bare" with him, and probably will because we are married and want children, but i dont prefer it for just any old time, or even a b/f....because now days you must be careful, i have a 16 year old friend that i babysitted that has genital herpes, and alot of the younger generations are getting stds, and the men that are older sleeping with them are too....just be careful=/

"Whats meant to be , will always find its way and be"

Old 01-15-2007, 08:23 PM

well i'm going to have unprotected for the simple fact, we're trying to bring babies into this world, after we're married of course.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
You are crazy - DNA has nothing to do with criminal behavior.

Sounds to me like your heart is already heavy about your "man" being an inmate. I wonder what he would say if he read what you'd written.

You are right about one thing, God doesn't like ugly....
Old 01-15-2007, 08:36 PM

Default whoa

Quote:
first of all, there is a lot of different theories about why people commit crimes and not even one of them is 100% right, i know this ok hello im a criminal justice major. you also called the ladies dumba*ses or dingbats or something like that, ok we're not dumb or anything of that nature. you must not be the brightest star on the tree either because if you were you would know that just because a father is a criminal doesn't mean the child will be. you can quote me on that and take it to the bank! this is a website where those negative things shouldnt even be said, if you feel that strongly you should have just left this thread and moved on. i'm sorry if i make you mad but you're talking about my two passions in life, criminology and my man!
Old 01-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Running on auto-pilot

not every person who is incarcerated is a "criminal minded person," and i resent the implication on behalf of everyone who has ever made one bad decision and paid the price with their freedom.

who among us can say that we have never used bad judgment? we have only been fortunate not to have been caught at it.

Old 01-16-2007, 12:10 PM
TRACY LOVES ROB

Thumbs down Are you serious??

Ithink you should keep your opinion to your self! For those of us who already have children should we give them up? And criminal minded dna come on now, and what about my dna?? Or does the criminal minded dna take over! Ifeel your comment was not only offensive but ignorrant also!

ROBSWIFEY
The Following User Says Thank You to sweettracy For This Useful Post:
MikesWifey (01-10-2010)
Old 01-16-2007, 12:38 PM

Question

I've read everyone's reply and post to this thread... Personally, I love the feel of unprotected sex, both physically and emotionally, there is more of a conncetion there for me. However, protected makes me feel safe from diseases, but not as fully safe as I would feel if I was completely abstient.

But, my question actually lies with what you guys think about when your man comes home...

Do you:

1. Have protected sex and send him to the clinic to get tested and continue to have protected sex until you see his results?
2. Do you have no sex until he gets tested and you see the results?
3. Do you have unprotected sex and not get tested?
4. DO you have unprotected sex and send him to get tested?

The thing is, I would like to think that I would be strong enough to tell him no sex until he gets tested and I know he is clean... but can you really say that when your man gets out that you aren't going to want to jump his bones right away?! I know that is the first thing that I'm going to want to do, but my common sense tells me that I need to know he is clean first.

Oh... what to do?????

Old 01-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinghim1st

Do you:

1. Have protected sex and send him to the clinic to get tested and continue to have protected sex until you see his results?
2. Do you have no sex until he gets tested and you see the results?
3. Do you have unprotected sex and not get tested?
4. DO you have unprotected sex and send him to get tested?

The thing is, I would like to think that I would be strong enough to tell him no sex until he gets tested and I know he is clean... but can you really say that when your man gets out that you aren't going to want to jump his bones right away?!

Oh... what to do?????

Of course I'm going to "jump his bones" right away... with condoms aplently around the house.

I stash them in every room, so that whenever the mood strikes, they are always there. Yeah, I have to hide them in things, so guests don't see!

This is for until he gets tested and is clean. Of course, I am not on birth control, so it is condoms for us unless we want a squalling bundle of "joy".

If your man loves you, he will understand that your health- and his health- comes first.

Last edited by crow94; 01-16-2007 at 06:04 PM..
Old 01-16-2007, 06:44 PM
I'M SO IN LOVE

Dont They Usually Get Tested For Everything Once They R In There? Is It Only One Time Or Like A Yearly Thing?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:46 PM
I'M SO IN LOVE

Oh And To Answer The Question No Were Not Gonna Use Protection Eventually We Want Some Babies And Whenever That Happens It Happens Maybe The Fisrt Day Home
Old 01-16-2007, 07:02 PM
My husband is home....

Quote:
Its just a dumbass to be around here talking about having sex with everybody and not protecting yourself and lucky to just have babies.
anybody,huh?All kinds of rashes,and diseases cause you didn't allow yourself time enough to find out something about the man's background history. Just have babies cause you can , huh? Its sick! Dingbats!

No one has said anything about having sex with just anybody. Everyone here is speaking in terms of their relationships. As far as kids being disabled. Those infortunate circumstances can happen with any couple. You can have a long term relationship with a man and still not know everything about his family. Certain things don't just turn up in the parents, they can go back farther. Or what happens when a man/woman does not know their family history, are they not supposed to fall in love and create a family?
Old 01-16-2007, 07:11 PM
My husband is home....

Quote:

Wow. This is just disturbing. That's like saying because someone has a notion to cheat in school their children will grow up and inherit the notion to be cheaters. Or a man that is lazy will create a lazy child. What does breaking the law have to do with DNA? I don't think any parent has a child wanting them to break the law. Okay so the father has a record. That does not mean the man can't have a good heart. I guess the mother has to be free and clear of everything. No sins what so ever. I guess maybe you should have considered all of this before you got invovled with a criminal minded man.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:17 PM
My husband is home....

Now to stick to the topic,

We have done both. We have been together for a while. So at times we used protection and others we did not. At this point we will be using something because, I don't want to get pregnant while he is in. We are hoping that it can be when he is home or atleast close to home. So when the time is right we will not be using anything. I personally feel I know him well enough and I trust him. I am older and more experienced so no matter how many times we test (and we do) we still have the concerns of what we both did prior to being together.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:25 PM

I was having unprotected sex with my hubby. and why i like it. it just feels better then ever. lol
Old 01-16-2007, 09:31 PM

to luvnmyinmate how long he been in there? also how long he got cuz men can be shisty as hell. not saying yours is or will be but you dont know what goes down behind them walls! even if he went in negative dont mean he'll come back home that way.....
Old 01-16-2007, 09:41 PM
*everyone needs love*

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHaul
We are married, and want more kids. There will be no protection, unless you count kneepads...
LMAO too funny...... you go girl .....
Old 01-16-2007, 09:46 PM
*everyone needs love*

Quote:
no one said they was having sex with everybody its there SO.....and its there choice weither to do it....and as for name calling i see that as a bit uncalled for.....if you dont like how the thread is going why post on it....it just causes issues....because of the negative attitude and useless knowledge that you typed out....
Old 01-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Praying for FOREVER!

Oh Lord, AnitaFoxx's response has disturbed me in ways I can't even describe. But I don't wanna get banned, so