Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Proteced or Unprotected
Protected 292 21.77%
Unprotected 1,049 78.23%
Voters: 1341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2011, 07:33 PM

Protected until at least he has had 2 rounds of negative std test results that came from the free world. I will hold myself to the same standards that I will hold him to as it would make me hypocrite if I didn't. I can not and will not ever ask him to do anything that I wouldn't do myself.

It has NOTHING to do with not trusting him or thinking that he is "gay for the stay" either. The ONLY reason why I won't go without a love glove at first is cause he did get stabbed in there and I highly doubt that the thugs took sanitary precautions with what they used for their weapon.

Once he is cleared, no more love gloves for us.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS0803JAE View Post
Unprotected... I plan on spending my life with this man, no reason to be "protected" haha
Hope it is a long one and you don't spend your death with him, instead. AIDS kills. That too big of a risk for me. Lots of tests!
tanis619 (09-17-2011)
Old 09-11-2011, 03:09 PM

Protect yourself my brother loved someone for over ten years( no they were not in prison) gave my brother HIV and the best part is the person new the whole 10 years they had HIV. Don't be dumb, love can be blind, PROTECT yourself!!! My man is getting tested before we ever go bare. Im no fool!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teebabii For This Useful Post:
Brian'slady (09-11-2011), tanis619 (09-17-2011)
Old 09-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Banned

Thanked 1,807 Times in 937 Posts

I will not, I repeat WILL NOT, ever go unprotected without a test and results in my hot little hand. And that's for men who are on the outside or who have been locked up. I have been safe for too long to screw it up now. I have the results of the 4 sex partners I've had in my life. They can't go along with that then they can't be with me. Simple.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:15 AM

Protected. We will not be trying for kids until there is test results. There is a lot of diseases in there.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:24 AM

When my partner gets out on the 30th of this month we are going to make babys, cannot wait,yes yes yes
Old 09-12-2011, 05:16 PM

unprotected. has always been that way thats how he likes it and I trust him so I'm fine with it and my poor mans allergic to latex anyway lol.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:09 AM

If he loves you he'll understand. Being bare does feel so much better. He just is probably missing the feeling of you. Is now wanting the whole exstacy feeling..
Old 09-15-2011, 10:01 AM

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,619 Posts

First this thread has been making me dream of my guy. Thanks for that. If mine was getting out tomorrow we'd go together and get tested. Although neither of us has had any sexual contact with each other or anyone else. It just makes sense. If we haven't had sex while he's been gone we can wait a bit longer so we know for sure and then we can be free to enjoy spontaneous sex. That would be my perfect reality. Instead my guy will be gone for at least 15 yrs and while I dream of the perfect life after and I tell him it will be. That's a long time. I will be too old for kids so I won't have to worry about bc or condoms when he's back. Just no weird diseases.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:34 PM

Always unprotected we have been together for 6 yrs n never used condoms n we want more kids so we wont be starting now just 4 1/2 more months n he'll be home

Old 09-17-2011, 07:28 PM

We've never worn condoms any of the times we've had sex and probably won't when he gets out either. He agrees to get tested before his release.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:40 AM

i take sex seriously and i dont sleep around. we did not use anything before he went in. we both get tested even though we are not doing anything not too long ago i sent him my hiv results along with other std results and he did the same.

i trust him completely. we dont want to have children together but i told him i will be on bc until he is able to get on his feet and from there bring on the babies.

finally words that i dont have to hear: you have a pre-paid call from, sit right here, you can't touch her like that, in 30 mins visitation is over
Old 09-19-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnmyinmate View Post
I know my man doesn't need to be tested because he is not into sex with other men. He was negative when he went in and he'll be negative when he gets out so no, not using anything.
seriously. if anyone knows their man, they should know he aint gonna be f^%$ no dudes. its gonna be onnn when my man gets back. all day and all night baby no wrappin, everr

SO CLOSE! <3333
Old 09-29-2011, 06:03 PM

When my sweetie gets out we are going to use protection until he get tested for EVERYTHING! HIV, AIDS, and Hep C are major and you can get them thru drug use, sex,m and tattoos. My baby is covered in tattoos.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:46 PM
til the wheels fall off

there are only two periods of time where i used a condom with hubby...1 when we first had sex..i was a vigin and 15 and didnt ant any babies. 2 after i had my second baby because i hadnt gotten my birth control yet we started having sex 9 days after she was born. Other than that we have never used condoms but for pregnancy protection i get my shot
Old 01-16-2012, 01:03 AM

Unprotected. We want kids when he comes home. 3 and a half months!!! My Baby got tested 2 weeks ago when he got to the work center. So were good. And if he asks for a test from me I'll be more than happy to get one. Can not waiiiiit!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:06 AM

When he gets out we sure will get a test and after the results I might go bare again...but after 1-2 years we will ho back to bare, gotta finish up wit our big family lol
Old 01-16-2012, 08:51 AM

unprotected because we didnt use one b4 he got locked up and i trust him we only use a condom 4 times and that was at the being of are relativeship

Rodney's wifey
Old 01-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Top Notch

I'm getting on birth control a month before he gets out and staying on it until we get married, he doesn't want me on it at all, he's dying to knock me up,lol...but I told him he's gotta wife me up for all that...we are monogamous though so bc will be good enough...if I was worried about catching something with him to begin with he def WOULDNT be my man!
Old 01-16-2012, 01:07 PM

Unprotected for sure we want to start a family together. I can't wait til he's home.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Lisa Marie

Protected is the way to go for me. Just because I can't have any more children doesn't mean a damn thing. Condoms are to protect you from many diseases not just from getting pregnant. I don't care if you are on the outside, in/out of jail, virgin your ass better be using a condom. NO glove No love inmy book. Now if we have been together for a long period of time and each one is faithful and tested free than yeah I would go unprotected. The day that he is released you better believe that he is going to be strapped and if he refuses well he ain't going to be having sex that night or another night until he goes strap. but I think after 5 yrs away he will be strapped

People don't understand how hard it is to have a loved one locked up. It takes a STRONG person to do it everyday until they come home. It hurts so bad
Old 01-16-2012, 08:44 PM

go get tested together- tell him you want to make sure he doesn't have a "carrier std" ( one that doesnt effect him but could effect you and your ability to conceive. they are out there) tell him its nothin personal and you dont think he's diseased just that you want to be careful. Then you know he's clean then jump on it. get on birthcontrol if you're not ready for kids and talk out the rest before he comes home.

Everyday that passes is one day closer...
Mrs. Stanford
Old 01-18-2012, 07:46 PM
Waiting for my Tony

I prefer unprotected but I will want that test first. Who knows what he could have picked up in there! But as soon as we are given the all clear, it is on!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Account Closed

Thanked 1,683 Times in 954 Posts

Unprotected of course [: We also wanna start a family too!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:58 AM

We used a condom once when he took my virginity and it burned. We tried using one again same thing so we stopped. We think I might be allergic or the fact I have bladder issues not sure which. He says we are using protection when he comes home I stopped birth control & we want to renew our vows & wait a yr for kids so either I have to agree or wait a yr for sex haha. Everyone is shocked we have no kids we've been together 9 yrs this yr. ( I just talked to my friend about this the other night)