Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Proteced or Unprotected
Protected 292 21.77%
Unprotected 1,049 78.23%
Voters: 1341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2011, 07:28 AM
"IM HIS ANCHOR"

unprotected it's been 4 years of never using any protection iv'e never had anything plus me & him both get tested so i don't worry and i will continue to feel all the strength love & passion of the bare back king lol
The Following User Says Thank You to I.kennedywife For This Useful Post:
jay wifey (08-12-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 10:00 AM
4evrbegins*again*10.8.11*

Unprotected.. he's the only person I've been like that with. We are both clean so its okay with me.. and I won't have to worry about it when he comes home cuz I'm already 6 months pregnant =)

<3N_my_hubby<3
Old 08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Banned

we are trying to have more children so no and by the time we do have our fill of how many we want one of the two are going to be fixed, preferably him bcz it will be easier
Old 08-11-2011, 10:14 PM

Dependsss on how we are doing and if hes not cheating but truthflly he already said hes going raw hes supposely allergic to latex *cough liar cough* lol i wont be using it but i will be on birthcontrol def not trying to bring a kid to this world without being prepared educational wise
jay wifey (08-12-2011)
Old 08-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Deleoń 14.05.09

we gonna make babies when he comes home fo sho! so that's a deff bare for us! lol
Then i whispered, "So Much...!!!"

The Following User Says Thank You to Feeb For This Useful Post:
jay wifey (08-12-2011)
Old 08-12-2011, 03:36 PM

Well, I do plan to get a birth control shot before he gets out but we have already decided to go bareback. I've never let anyone go bareback with me, so it's something I'd like to experience with him. He has no tatts and isn't into men, so I'm not worried about STDs.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:12 PM

we didnt use protection before he went in and defiantly wont use it when he gets out because it will be baby making time bring on tha bareness banana lmao

In It Til Tha Casket Drops
***I Love Him So Much***
He's
My Knight In Thug Attire
He's My Best friend

The Following User Says Thank You to lovinMr.SPENCER For This Useful Post:
Feeb (08-13-2011)
Old 08-12-2011, 08:29 PM
MISSING MY SOULMATE!!

We want more children so hope God will bless us!
Old 08-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Account Closed

Please be careful with that shot. I suffer from EVERY side effect it has. And I'm not even on it anymore. 6 months and bone mass is jacked. Not even 30 yet. Please google and research. No periods, no pain on my cyst and the fighting cancer cells was great. But the side effects are wayyyy worse.

Back on topic.....we're mwi. I have every single paper from the last 6 yrs. My dr routinely checks everytime I go in due to my cyst. He will be tested. I'm allergic to latex. Its even on my med records for iv's & dental work. Even regular gloves for the kitchen swell me up. One more kid then tubes tied.
As for original
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting4love View Post
Well, I do plan to get a birth control shot before he gets out but we have already decided to go bareback. I've never let anyone go bareback with me, so it's something I'd like to experience with him. He has no tatts and isn't into men, so I'm not worried about STDs.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:29 AM

Ive never done bareback ever and I will try it with him
Old 08-13-2011, 06:03 AM

I was bare with my ex as we were both clean, I was on birth control and we preferred it without. As for my boyfriend now, he's never had unprotected sex. When he's home I'm sure I'll change that though lol! I think I prefer without but that's just me

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
Old 08-13-2011, 09:52 AM

Unprotected. I trust my husband and I've been 100% faithful to him. We've both been tested. We both are disease free. And I want to feel it all with no restrictions and so does he
Old 09-02-2011, 12:52 PM

Protected before he went in because I wasn't ready to have another child, but for some reason he acts like HIS biological clock is ticking and I'll be ready for another minnie-me before long and we always get tested and have never had fidelity issues so I'll be taking my steak raw <---what an eloquent way of putting it
Old 09-02-2011, 01:06 PM

Well once he comes out we will be married and we both want children so unprotected, we have both been faithfull to each other and i cant wait to have his beautifull children
Old 09-02-2011, 07:41 PM

Thanked 2,278 Times in 1,619 Posts

I prefer unprotected but I've only been in long term serious relationships. Just because he will have been somewhere away, if we ever get the opportunity(if were not too old and decrepit), I'd probably make sure he's all tested first. Testing is no big deal. We may be elderly though.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:15 PM

i am usually on birth control pills. i dont take them anymore since he has been gone but as far as your situation. maybe he was telling you he wants kids. Mine does that he always talks about "putting a baby inside me" lol but i never stopped because i was never ready. You need to do what makes you comfortable. Trust me your man who loves you is not going to MAKE you do anything. If your not ready, gradually work up to it maybe if this is the one for the rest of your life
Old 09-02-2011, 09:12 PM

I always use protection until we both get tested. When my man gets out he already knows he has to get retested before he can do it without protection
Old 09-02-2011, 10:25 PM

we were trying to get pregnant before he went away, we succeeded, but i miscarried in march. now we want a baby more than ever. i want nothing more than to start a family with him. we never used protection, and we won't when he comes home. we're both faithful to each other & have no STDs or anything like that, so when he comes home...let the baby making continue
Old 09-02-2011, 10:50 PM

Default Beware and be smart!

LADIES - USE PROTECTION UNTIL YOU SEE THE TEST RESULTS!!!!

I was with my ex for eleven years and thought I knew him from the inside out. But I was wrong.

There were no signs and red flags. He always was a ladies man.

After 3 years of being in jail and him promising me that his HIV test were negative results I slept with him unprotected. DUMB! DUMB! DUMB!

I just learned that he is on the "DL - Down Low". He plays for the other team. He is GAY!

I never expected it. I never even thought about it. He was a thug, a hard boy, masculine and loved the women's body.

How did I find out?

He didn't tell me.

I found emails between him and several men that he was sleeping with. There were pictures and conversations of their sexual acts.

Never in a million years did I think that the man I knew so well for so many years would ever be with another man. Well I was wrong.

I now have symptoms of HIV and will be getting tested on Monday. I am scared out of my mind. I should have been smarter. I shouldn't have been so naive.

We don't know what goes on behind those walls. Our men tell us what they think we want to hear.

Please be smart -

I know it will be tough when he is released; you'll want to jump all over him. But for the sake of yourself please demand that you both get tested before you raw dog.
The Following User Says Thank You to trichem For This Useful Post:
Brian'slady (09-08-2011)
Old 09-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Keeper of My Heart

I've done a lotta stupid shit in the past wen I use to sleep around on 1 night stands. On those times, I wish I had more protective sex. My exes in the past who I knew were virgins or didn't have sex very often, we didn't have protective sex cuz we loved each other & we knew we were clean. I'm very thankful I never caught n-e-thing serious in the past & up to this point I haven't had sex in over a year. I've had abnormal bleeding & discharges, but that was due to hormone imbalance which I'm glad the pills 4 that fix the problem. My man hasn't had sex in over a decade so we know we r both clean @ dis point. If a circumstance comes up where we should b checked of course we will b checked. He wants to have children in the future & as a future husband & wife who will b sleeping w/ each other after marriage 4 the 1st time hehehe, he says he's going bare 4 sure. I don't have a problem w/ it, he will b my husband after all.

~][Love Can Remain Even After Death][~

Last edited by bl6ckr0s3; 09-03-2011 at 12:27 PM..
Old 09-03-2011, 03:14 PM

Sometimes you can know a person for decades and have no idea what they do when you are not around and it just depends on what risks you are willing to take for your mate. I would not use any protection when my man comes home,only because I trust him enough to love himself enough to practice safe sex if he went outside the relationship.My ex was a different story I would use protection when he wanted to hold my hand.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:37 PM

If my guy was getting out, it would be after marriage, after testa and after teats 6 months later. Just because they are in prison does not mean they haven't had sex. They have it with guards, nurse, Dr.s, office workers, dentists asst.s......... even visitors. They caught people doing it here in the visitors room. Also, your guy may have been raped. He probably wouldn't tell that to anyone, even you. I doubt too many guys tell girls they have something before they have sex with them. If they did hopefully, she would not do it. I wouldn't even with protection. NO guy is worth DYING over. It is my understanding that AIDS does not show up for quite awhile sometimes. that's why testing hos makes no sense. They can get it andnot be tested again for 3 months and have given it to thousands in that 3 months. Even if it is just herpes, you will have it forever and give it to future partners. Or an infection can make you sterile, so no babies. And it doen't matter how many partners yours has had. It only takes one time - to get pregnant OR a disease!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 06:09 PM

Protected for 2 reasons. 1) We were no together before he went in and he has soooo many boxes I don't want them to go to waste. 2) Back in the day this guy I thought I loved so much gave me a STD. I kept telling him to wrap it up and for months he didn't. Then all of a sudden we didn't have sex without a condom. I started getting symptoms and had no idea what was wrong. After a few months I went to the clinic. Here is the kicker this dude went and got treated 9 months earlier. He started wearing condoms so he wouldn't get infected again. I am so glad it was something that a few meds could take care of. #ThankGod
The Following User Says Thank You to MissingHim19 For This Useful Post:
Brian'slady (09-08-2011)
Old 09-10-2011, 04:06 PM

Unprotected for sure,and no birth control we going have us so babies!! I trust him a 100% and he said that he dont have anything plus he told me he would mail me the paper that stated that he was clean when they tested him this year so i am happy for that but i wanna feel the real thing when he comes home

~T.A.D-N- G.A.S~
~May 1, 2011 When god sent me my true love~
Old 09-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Keep calm & carry on

Unprotected... I plan on spending my life with this man, no reason to be "protected" haha
The Following User Says Thank You to SHS0803JAE For This Useful Post:
gagirl09 (09-10-2011)