Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: Proteced or Unprotected
Protected 292 21.77%
Unprotected 1,049 78.23%
Voters: 1341. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2007, 11:50 PM

I have to say that even with using protection you are just reducing the risk not eliminating them. If you do not feel comfortable then just tell him.

Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 02:07 AM
Banned

ummm bareback-
he's planning on knocking my ass up ASAP
when he gets out

I have told him he has to give me paper proof that he is clean though...
Old 12-11-2007, 03:01 AM
RT (R)

At this point I'm all for any way I can get it. When he comes home I dont care if he wants to go bareback or wrap a garbage bag around it. LOL! I miss him! My situation is a little different though. My man is in protective custody, so he isnt around anyone very much.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:44 PM

unprotected- because its only with 1 person and im not worried about anything with him

Old 12-22-2007, 09:18 AM
He's Finally Home!

Well before Jesse went in we never used condoms. And the thing that scares me is that i never got pregnant. I wanted to so bad for years. We were having unprotected sex for almost 4 years and i never got pregnant, i dont know why but it kind of scares me. I dont know what i would do if i found out that i couldnt have children. My life would be over.
When he gets out, i am making him get tested, no matter how much he argues with me about it. I will not have sex with him at all until i see his results. And thats the final answer. And im not saying that i think that hes messing around with other men in there bc God thats the last thing that he would ever do, omg no! Hes against it. But u never know, ya know?
Just be safe, all it will take is a quick visit to the doctors office, one time. Is that worse than living the rest of your life with an std?

R.I.P JESSE
3/15/81-12/15/13
MY FIRST LOVE, MY BEST FRIEND, YOU KNEW ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS. I am sorry for not being there and living up to my promised friendship.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:01 PM
Closed

I've always had protected sex but once and that was when i was 17 and how my son came about-lol.I do however plan to get tested with my baby and have lots of unprotected sex and hopefully have another baby-a girl...
Old 12-23-2007, 11:17 AM
♥♥♥He is HOME!!!!♥♥♥
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,122 Times in 707 Posts

Well with my boyfriend I prefer unprotected sex. We have been together 3 years and I go to the doctors every year as women are suggested to and he goes, and I know he is faithful and I dont worry.

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand reasons to smile"

Old 12-23-2007, 08:39 PM
IN GOD"S TIME

Well My Thought On The Matter Is, My Husband And I Have Been Together For 7 Years Have One 2year Old Daughter And I Trust Him Alot, Before He Went To Prison No Protection Was Used And When He Gets Home No Protection Will Be Used "if" He Agrees To Be Tested Simply B/c I Don't Worry About Him Being With A Man B/c My Baby Loves Some P###y And Nothing Else Besides He Has 3 Years Left, But The Testing Comes Into Play B/c Theres Alot Of Infected People In Prison And Just Common Every Day Interaction Hey, Who Knows What Could Transpire. My Husband Will Want To Be Sure B/c He Doesn't Want Anything To Happen To Me, His Wife And Only Child;s Mother. We Have That Kind Of Trust In Each Other. Even Though I Don't Sleep Around And Won't Sleep Around While He's Gone I Won't Be Insulted If He Ask The Same Of Me Just For Reassurance Sake. The Trust Is There, But The Tests Is An Assurance That We Can Carry On With Our Wilding Out!
Old 12-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Wishing you were here...
Donation Award 

Personally, I like it bare...and we're married...so whatever lol.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:43 AM

I've been on BC before but we've never used anything on his end (with any guys I've been with) but I have been tested every year and trust the people I decided to be with. Randy and I have been unprotected since April, he went in November 30th, and when he gets out we're going to be trying for a child so definitely keeping it bare. Not to mention it makes things 10000000x better.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:31 AM

Bareback all day. We have been together over 5 1/2 yrs and have a son (4). He loves some P*$$?. He already told me that he can't even think about sex with so many "hard legs" around him. He doesn't even like to take showers when other people are awake. So yeah he will be breakin my back bareback. LOL!!!!

Old 01-05-2008, 03:58 AM
he's dirt under my shoe

well we used protection at first and 2 months before we got married we startd goign without and I got pregent then I misscarryed due to my blood disorder...(nothing to do with STDs) after we got married we started having sex again and we did go without and when I got pregent well We didnt use then after I had our daughter fo rthe first 6 months we would use it but its becasue we didnt want to get pregent so soon..... So Id say YES We would go without but if he got out I woudl use protection forsure and get us tested bu its doubtful I will ever be with him sex wise ever again
Old 01-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Tank'sGirl

WE NEVER USED CONDOMS THROUGHOUT OUR WHOLE RELATIONSHIP( I KNOW, FOOLISH BUT NEITHER OF US LIKED EM AND WE TOOK A RISK) I GOT PREGNANT AFTER 1 1/2 YEARS AND NEVER REGRETTED IT. IN MY 22 YEARS I HAVE BEEN VERY FOOLISH SEXUALLY BUT ALSO VERY LUCKYI HAVE NEVER CAUGHT ANYTHING EVEN ON UNPROTECTED ONE NIGHT STANDS(I WENT THROUGH A BAD 'I DONT GIVE A FUCK' STAGE) I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE HASN'T BEEN SAFE WITH ALL OF THE WOMEN THAT HE WAS WITH BUT I SWEAR THAT THE RISK MADE IT THAT MUCH MORE EXCITING. I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT MINDSET FOR ANYONE THOUGH. WHEN HE GETS OUT WE PLAN ON TRYING FOR ANOTHER CHILD SO U KNO IT'S RAW DOG ALL DAYANYWAYS IN MY OPINION IT DOES FEEL SO MUCH BETTER
Old 01-27-2008, 10:14 AM

its a personal choice, dont let him pressure you into anything you dont feel comfortable with.as for me i vote unprotected, i feel like its a matter of trust,and i trust my man with my life.so far hes never let me down
Old 02-01-2008, 11:08 AM

John and I do not use protection often ( Though I kind of like the ribbed condoms... ) because he has had a vesectomy. NO babies for me If he had not had the procedure, we would be using proctection.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Will wait 4ever

this is subject that kinda make me heated and not in a bad way. my husband has not been a playa, in fact i have more worldly experience than him... so when we started messing around, i was so into him and we were so drunk, that we never used anything. Foolish? Yes. On both our parts... But we married shortly after, and since then we've been tested and were both good to go. I was on the pill for the majority of our relationship, then the ol' antibiotic and b.c. don't mix came into play and now i'm 7 months pregnant.
But although, the circumstances are not what me or my husband would've wanted, he is so excited about a being a brand new daddy and me being the mother of our first. But all in all, in MY case, I'd NEVER use a rubber. Now, if you were cheating or suspected your man of cheating..
DON'T BE A FOOL, MAKE YOUR MAN WRAP HIS TOOL!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Bill's Girl

Unprotected. The first time was rather spontaneous and after that, I didn't even bother to think about it.

Old 02-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned

Nobody wants to wear a cap if they don't have too I bet...if I could get pregnant I would have him wear one..but since I fixed that..all natural is the only way to go!
Old 02-03-2008, 10:20 PM

Thumbs up

WELL UM..TO BE REAL I LOVE THE FEELING OF UNPROTECTED BUT WEN HE CUMS OUT HE GON GET TESTED B4 ANY JUICES MIX LOL ..BUT I READ THAT IN FLORIDA THE INMATES GET TESTED FOR HIV/AIDS WITHIN 60 DAYS OF RELEASE LOL I WANNA SEE THAT DAMN PAPER

Last edited by dec 2nd, 08; 02-03-2008 at 10:22 PM..
Old 02-04-2008, 02:08 AM
He's Finally Home!

unprotected

R.I.P JESSE
3/15/81-12/15/13
MY FIRST LOVE, MY BEST FRIEND, YOU KNEW ME BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS. I am sorry for not being there and living up to my promised friendship.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:17 AM

me and jason are going to try and hve a baby as soon as he comes home so we are going bare back the whole time
Old 02-04-2008, 05:39 AM

Well, it depends on how long you are together with somebody.
And getting tested regularly helps as well!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:15 AM

Well with my man we have never used protection. But I believe we will start now because he doesn't want any more kids (he only has one), and birth control makes me gain weight. But if we decide to have unprotective sex again he will have to be tested again, even though he's been tested last month in prison.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:17 AM

we have both agreed to start with protection, we both will be tested 2gether and if things are good from that point BYE-BYE condoms, HELLO to putting in practice for a new addition

There's NO other place I'd rather b than with Him! :love:
Old 02-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Donation Award 

unprotected with my one and only!!!

Above the Clouds the Sun is Always Shining!