Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 09-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Billy's Sweetheart

Today was the first contact visit my fiancť and I have had in 8 months! It was the best feeling in the world just to be able to sit across a table from him and hold his hand for those short 2 hours and have his arms around me, even if it was only for a few minutes, but now I miss him more than ever. He was able to get our visits approved for permanent contact though, so no more "through the glass" days, and that's a plus!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krtnywalker1 View Post
Today I went for my weekly visit today, and I was granted a contact visit. I'm not sure if it was a mistake, or if the warden finally granted my request. But, It was absolutely perfect and so needed.

Awesome! If they gave me a contact visit I think I would be beside myself with excitement!

The Following User Says Thank You to heartabandoned2 For This Useful Post:
krtnywalker1 (09-15-2018)
Old 09-16-2018, 02:38 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,709 Times in 1,596 Posts

I havenĎt heard from my boyfriend since Wednesday, heís stuck in the middle of the storm and flooding... plus on his profile it says ĄRest. Hous. Administrativeď . This could be because of he hurricane since visitation were also cancelled for this weekend but it could also be that he asked for protection because there are some guys that are trying to ruin chances to be moved to minimum this fall.... his Mom hasnĎt heard anything either...
This is one of those times when I just hate hate hate being so far away...
BearsLadyBear (09-23-2018), Billys_Lady (09-16-2018), maytayah (09-16-2018), Revenwyn (09-20-2018), Sarianna (09-16-2018)
Old 09-16-2018, 07:47 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,364 Times in 3,946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling View Post
I havenĎt heard from my boyfriend since Wednesday, heís stuck in the middle of the storm and flooding... plus on his profile it says ĄRest. Hous. Administrativeď . This could be because of he hurricane since visitation were also cancelled for this weekend but it could also be that he asked for protection because there are some guys that are trying to ruin chances to be moved to minimum this fall.... his Mom hasnĎt heard anything either...
This is one of those times when I just hate hate hate being so far away...
I have a good friend in NC and his status is also showing as rest house administrative. He has never had that status before its always been general population.
It could be the lock down over the storm I am hoping so I am I am hoping they all stay safe.
I hope you hear from your man soon and i hope he gets his move this fall.
So sad how some will try and deny opportunities for some to be released or get lower custody.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Old 09-16-2018, 09:46 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,709 Times in 1,596 Posts

Thank you! That made me feel a bit better about the lockdown... ❤️
The other stuff... heíll handle it Iím sure but it sucks. All the way around...
Old 09-16-2018, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulia89 View Post
Hi ladies,
not a whole lot to add to my thread today... itís just been a really tough week as we wait to find out whether or not my boyfriend makes bail this week. If he does, Iím flying out to london to be with him for a week before his sentencing (his trial is sep 27th). Just wanted to vent and share that Iím really fucking missing him today.
You guys are some of the strongest women Iíve ever met.

Xx
How did it go? Did he make his bail? Were you able to go to London to be with him? I pray is goes well on the 27th.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:59 PM

Unhappy I miss my boyfriend

My boyfriend recently got convicted on a charge and he got 3 years. We have recently realized just how short time is and he proposed. I wish I knew exactly when he gets out. We want to be married asap. This has been the most stressful and costly time for me. We litterally talk 3 to 4 times a day. I never thought I could miss someone so much.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:37 PM

Default Stressed

Hello I am going through something idk if I'm in my feelings but my man usually calls me every day he hasn't called me today I'm worried something had happened to him he never misses a day of calling have any of you ever experienced this before I'm worried and crying
Old 09-22-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambermarshall11 View Post
Hello I am going through something idk if I'm in my feelings but my man usually calls me every day he hasn't called me today I'm worried something had happened to him he never misses a day of calling have any of you ever experienced this before I'm worried and crying
Maybe he is on lock down or he is in the shu he will call you when he gets a chance
Old 09-23-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Where is he at ? I get you in a worry wart LOL so when he would tell me he would call me & didn't , I would be thinking the worst . (which didn't help ) so I had to talk myself through all the other possibilities of not being able to use the phone . Positive vibes.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
ive been in my feelings and head a bit today over this exact thing, normally I get an email or videogram since we are waiting for his calls to be approved and I haven't heard a thing all day, I rewatched a videogram and he said something I didn't catch the first time and now my brain is in like hyperdrive, like wtf was that suppose to mean?! so I am having to learn to talk myself down, haven't had to deal with going long distances of time without my man for 3 years since my divorce from my ex husband who is in the navy, youd think id be better at this but damn if my love for this man don't have me in my feelings at a drop of a hat

one day closer

Old 09-29-2018, 12:31 PM

It’s been 3 days since I got a phone call. i hope he’s ok and they’re just on lockdown or he just hasn’t been able to get to the phone. Some days are good but other days I get really sad. I miss him so much.
Old 09-29-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi_27 View Post
Itís been 3 days since I got a phone call. i hope heís ok and theyíre just on lockdown or he just hasnít been able to get to the phone. Some days are good but other days I get really sad. I miss him so much.
I feel you! Itís been one week since Iíve talked to my finance. Iím just waiting on that call! Youíre right some days are better then others, I just try to keep busy and not let my thoughts get the best of me. Stay positive, Iím sure all is good. 😊
Old 10-02-2018, 03:01 PM

It's been three weeks since I've seen my man. I've been out of town working, but thankfully I will get to see him this weekend. This week is dragging by.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:04 PM

Love is being reviewed by the parole board! I am asking for all prayers and positive vibes! Decision will be made in January

Old 10-02-2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartabandoned2 View Post
Love is being reviewed by the parole board! I am asking for all prayers and positive vibes! Decision will be made in January
Prayers and positive vibes
The Following User Says Thank You to krtnywalker1 For This Useful Post:
heartabandoned2 (10-02-2018)
Old 10-02-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartabandoned2 View Post
Prayers and positive thoughts!
The Following User Says Thank You to hogi2376 For This Useful Post:
heartabandoned2 (10-02-2018)
Old 10-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
It's been three weeks since I've seen my man. I've been out of town working, but thankfully I will get to see him this weekend. This week is dragging by.
I feel ya hon my husband is in transit to his new place can't wait for him to be settled so he can call me again
The Following User Says Thank You to upsetspouse For This Useful Post:
krtnywalker1 (10-02-2018)
Old 10-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Married May 27, 2017!

Visits (September 28-30) were great, we got our first picture in 18 years together. I miss him so much on the other side of this visit. The trip was very expensive because he's out of state and in the middle of nowhere, and while I connected with someone who might be able to drive me down to visit from Denver, even on a sale it would cost me $130 in airfare that I have to save months to afford.

I love him and I miss him and I'm not sure when I'll get to see him next- but he's doing his part to try to get out again and hopefully this time it will be better for the both of us.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:29 PM
HairIsLife

Default It Feels Longer!!

"Gm baby. How u sleep?" Every morning, it's my little "cup of coffee" to get me going! I havent gottnn that notification since last Wednesday morning when he emailed to check on me from my surgery the day before. Im sad, worried, thinking the worst! I've called almost everyday to see if theres a lockdown and it's not. I texted his bro to find out if he heard from him. Even went online to see if he had been transferred! I believe he will write, but he doesnt like to write me. Although he does it from time to time because he knows it makes me happy. He says he feels like he doesnt have that much to say, so he would rather wait & just call or email me. I on the other hand can write 4 pages a day! Easily! Now is one of those times where I need him to send a smoke signal or something!

I'm just all in my feelings and reading over old emails & letters & just really trying not to worry or focus on it too much. I'm supposed to go and visit him this weekend but I dont wanna take that 3 hour ride not knowing anything! I may try calling again on Friday to ask if he's even available for visits! Hopefully I get an answer. I hate the way those things go, but I digress....

I just want to know that he is okay!
Old 10-10-2018, 07:49 AM

I sure have
Quote:
Originally Posted by Here4MrCraig View Post
"Gm baby. How u sleep?" Every morning, it's my little "cup of coffee" to get me going! I havent gottnn that notification since last Wednesday morning when he emailed to check on me from my surgery the day before. Im sad, worried, thinking the worst! I've called almost everyday to see if theres a lockdown and it's not. I texted his bro to find out if he heard from him. Even went online to see if he had been transferred! I believe he will write, but he doesnt like to write me. Although he does it from time to time because he knows it makes me happy. He says he feels like he doesnt have that much to say, so he would rather wait & just call or email me. I on the other hand can write 4 pages a day! Easily! Now is one of those times where I need him to send a smoke signal or something!

I'm just all in my feelings and reading over old emails & letters & just really trying not to worry or focus on it too much. I'm supposed to go and visit him this weekend but I dont wanna take that 3 hour ride not knowing anything! I may try calling again on Friday to ask if he's even available for visits! Hopefully I get an answer. I hate the way those things go, but I digress....

I just want to know that he is okay!
Yes I sure have I just go day for day and know that there is an end on 2 year
Old 10-13-2018, 05:38 PM

I miss my boyfriend so much ! Especially on the weekends. Heís my best friend and even tho he calls me 2-3 times a day itís still hard to get thru the day without him. During the week itís a little easier cause Iíll go to work and then usually by the time i get home, get settled and eat heíll call me and thatís it for the night. Ive gone thru this a few times before with him and right now heís only been in for a little over a week but it never gets any easier and i donít know when heís coming home He called me this morning and the first words he said was ďI didnít want to call you too early but i missed youĒ. Even if i go out to occupy myself i feel like my mind is in a fog and i just zone out because Iím thinking of him. My anxiety has been so ridiculously high lately due to all of this and i just wish he was here so i could hug him. Usually Iím not this much into my feelings but itís just been really hard especially not knowing whatís gonna happen
Old 10-17-2018, 10:45 AM

OMG!!!! The excitement bug hit me this morning....Only 8 days left till my other half comes home. I'm so beyond excited.
The Following User Says Thank You to krtnywalker1 For This Useful Post:
mg81 (10-17-2018)
Old 10-17-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
OMG!!!! The excitement bug hit me this morning....Only 8 days left till my other half comes home. I'm so beyond excited.
So cool honey glad for you
The Following User Says Thank You to upsetspouse For This Useful Post:
krtnywalker1 (10-17-2018)
Old 10-17-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Congratulations... you are about to start a whole new chapter. So exciting!
The Following User Says Thank You to mg81 For This Useful Post:
krtnywalker1 (10-17-2018)