Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Indiana Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Old 09-15-2007, 12:05 AM
Strong enough to bend.

Default Miami Correctional Facility help me please

Does anyone have any real information about the visitation guidlines for MCF not just the time and dates but what we can and cant bring and do we have to make an appointment for a visit or can we just show up thanks so much
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2007, 12:30 AM
Patiently Waiting

Default Hi there.

Hello. I posted a reply on another thread where I seen your question about visitation at MCF. I wanted to fill you in on what I know about this.

You don't make an appointment. You just show up. The only thing I know that you can take into the visiting room is change for the vending machines. They have lockers for 50 cents, and you get that back after you are done with the locker. So, you take change, and your locker key into visit, and that is it. Visits usually run 2 hours, but sometimes if it is a slow time, they don't rush you out. It gets super busy on the weekends, so I would arrive very early ahead of time to beat the rush. Takes me atleast an hour to wait for him to get to the visiting room after I get signed in and stuff. I have waited as long as 2 hours for them to get him. (uuugh)

Still worth the time!!

"Good things come, to those who wait"