Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-05-2005, 05:02 PM
venicespirit

Default Anyone have a man at Jesup, GA?

Hi out there! Doe anyone have a man at FCI Jesup in Georgia? My man was recently transferred there and is in the hole. I'm planning to go in November, but could really use some info as to what its like there.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2005, 06:46 PM

Hi there I am fairly new but I see your man is at Jesup. Mines been there for 8 years now with 4 1/2 to go. I try and make the trip at least 2 twice a year when I live in michigan right now I am in Florida so will go a little more often. My ex husband says a prison is a prison but this ones a lot better then some others he could of been sent to. I have never ahd a problem with them. 99% of the staff are real polite and friendly and helpful. Even when we had a personal emergency with my teenage daughter his counlser had him on the phone with her within a 1/2 hour and then let him call her as often and as long as he wanted for the rest of the crisis. We are going up again first weekend in Dec for his Bday. Town is real middle of nowhere for there are places to eat and hotels that are reasonable so I don't complain.
Old 11-21-2005, 12:15 PM

Jesup is in the middle of nowhere. South of Macon, Ga. I believe that it is a medium security prison. HE may well stay in the hole until a room comes available. HOpefully that is soon. Welcome to PTO.