Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > ONEIDA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

ONEIDA HUB PRISONS - NY DOC New York State Prisons & Institutions located in the ONEIDA HUB - Oneida, Mohawk, Mid-State, Marcy, Hale Creek, Summit, Georgetown, Pharsalia, CNY Psych Ctr.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:31 PM

Default Mohawk cf. My man is in the box.....

I am missing him soooo much. He is not allowed phone calls. I am hurting for him. We used to talk everyday but now he lost all telephone priveledges. I'm stressing. How do others deal with this issue. Missing him hurts. How can I ease the pain?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2019, 07:05 PM

You just have to write and stay busy. We always told each other that if we weren’t able to message each other or be on the phone we would be thinking of the other and writing. I would write the longest letters just about everyday life and plans for when he got out. Hopefully he won’t be there long. Has he been before? Does he deal with it well? On lockdowns I would just kind of enjoy my down time lol on lockdowns I would watch movies read books and write him lol we didn’t even talk in the phone much anyway maybe once a month. But we did message several times a day. Just stay busy! Good luck!
Old 08-05-2019, 07:52 PM

Thanked 3,749 Times in 1,756 Posts

Is he on keep lock or in the box? How many days? Just write to him. If just keep lock, hopeful it is not too long. You can still visit unless he lost those privileges as well.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisPacheco1955 View Post
I am missing him soooo much. He is not allowed phone calls. I am hurting for him. We used to talk everyday but now he lost all telephone priveledges. I'm stressing. How do others deal with this issue. Missing him hurts. How can I ease the pain?
I am sorry you are going through this but I feel your pain my husband was in general population at one point then he went to the box then got transferred to Upstate then to another facility then back to Upstate and my husband had all his privileges taken away he didnít even get packages. Now he is in the step down program and itís still SHU but you take courses to help you transition back into general population when you havenít been in it for awhile. My husband is getting released next year thank god but you have to write to your husband and stay busy that is the biggest thing cause if not you will go crazy keep occupied
Old 09-10-2019, 11:00 PM

They can have a phone call they didnt post new directives up until somebody says something it was passed in nys even calling the prison an saying that they still say oh when he gets moved he have a call they get a call once before going in shu keeplock then once a week I made sure I made copy �� they dont want people happy