Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Probation, Parole & Supervision
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Probation, Parole & Supervision Having problems (or need info) with Probation, Parole or Community Corrections & Supervision?? Lets talk about it here.

Old 03-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Ro'sPrisonerOfLove

Question Need Help Writing a letter for a Parole Hearing!

Hello,
If anyway possible someone knows how to write a letter to go with my fiancee's parole hearing application. I hear it is a good idea to send a letter with it. But i can't seem to get it all together. Any ideas would be very greatful. Do you have to of known him before he went in. Because we met will he has been in.And should i put in there that we will be married on April 8th. I just want to get it all right so it will help them grant him a hearing. Help!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Account Closed

HERES MY LETTER I SENT FOR MY HUBBYS PAROLE HEARING: (THANKS MANDYMEME FOR REWRITING IT FOR ME)

Arkansas Parole Board
P.O. Box 34085
Little Rock, Ar. 72203
Dear Parole Board Members:
I am writing you concerning my husband XXXXXXX #XXXXXX an inmate at Delta Regional Unit. XXXXX has been in A.D.C. custody now since July 19, 2005. It is my understanding and yours that Frank has made several mistakes in his life and has been truly trying to better himself. I feel comfortable in telling you that he has made changes in his life while in custody. While incarcerated he has studied for his G.E.D. Since we met and married, Frank has gained a wonderful family that love and supports him. At this time, I am asking you to take into consideration Frank and our family. Our family would like to see Frank home in the very near future. Once given that chance I believe that Frank will be a law-abiding citizen and a great addition to our community. He has acknowledged his wrong doings and is ready to move on in his life with our family.
Once granted parole he plans to take up construction work in the Hot Springs area. He is skilled in this field and looks forward to supporting his family in this way, as they have had great financial difficulty during his incarceration.
I am taking responsibility for Frank as he makes this transition from A.D.C. custody to the work force. I look forward to supporting Frank financially, emotionally, and spiritually. He will be residing at our home address:
I thank you for taking the time to read this letter and taking into consideration our family. We look forward to hearing the outcome of the Parole Boards decision and seeing Frank home with us very soon.

Angela K. XXXXX
Old 03-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Ro'sPrisonerOfLove

Thank You, That that is most helpful. I hope I can get it all together. God Bless you and yours.

Old 03-11-2006, 11:37 AM

Livewire... If you look at the top of this forum under the sticky there are Parole Sample Letters and another is Parole Letter Guidelines. Also, if you hop over to the Texas Forum under Probation and Parole there is tons of information there on parole letters. Even though it's Texas, they deal a lot with preparing parole packets and the information can be utilized for just about any parole packet.
Old 03-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Account Closed

Arkansas Parole Board March 8, 2006
P.O. Box 34085
Little Rock, AR. 72203

Dear Parole Board Members,

I am writing to you in reference of Inmate blank, an inmate with the Unit. blank. is my older brother and I live in the state of California. Up until just 2 years ago I had not had contact with my brother for over 23 years. I just reunited with him after finally locating him, which was a very hard thing to do.
My brother has had alot of difficulties to overcome in his life time and like myself had to discover that for himself. Up until recently he held much of his past in and had put a total mental block on it. He has now faced our past and has started learning how to heal and move on with his life. He had this minor setback which sent him to you and I know what he did was illegal and immoral and against everything we stand for but I truly believe it was because he was having trouble dealing with his past and turned to the wrong way. I am the one that bailed my brother out of the county jail when he was arrested as I was on my way out to see him and I was bringing with me his niece, 2 nephews, 2 granddaughters and his daughter, as he had not seen his daughter since she was young and had never met his other family.
I told him that I have never bailed anyone out of jail and normally wouldn't but I know the real blank and I know that he would take care of business and would become a law abiding citizen of his community after he served his time for what he has done.
I will be glad when he is paroled so that my children and I can go back to Arkansas and see him again as I miss him very much and know that we need to spend more time together to build our relationship like it was as we were children. I love him, know that he will be a good person, and never jeopardize his freedom again.

Thank you for listening to what I have said and I hope you will take this all into consideration.

this is what my sis in law wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by butchies_girl; 03-14-2006 at 11:43 PM..