Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > McCreary USP and FPC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

McCreary USP and FPC Topics and Discussions relating to the United States Penitentiary (USP) and Federal Prison Camp (FPC) in McCreary, Kentucky.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:50 PM

Default McCreary Lockdown 6/22/12

Hello Ladies, As of now McCreary is lockdown for the weekend no visits this weekend
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuicyMa For This Useful Post:
Nekaybaw (06-26-2012), sarah81 (06-26-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyMa View Post
Hello Ladies, As of now McCreary is lockdown for the weekend no visits this weekend
Does anyone know why USP McCreary is under lockdown?? What happened? Thanks!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:04 AM

Has anyone heard from their LO? I'm starting to worry about my man! Are they still on lockdown ?
Old 06-25-2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForbiddenloveTC View Post
Has anyone heard from their LO? I'm starting to worry about my man! Are they still on lockdown ?
as of earlier today they were still on lockdown, i haven't heard anything from my man, no email or phone call... i'm worried sick..
Old 06-25-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta'sgirl View Post
as of earlier today they were still on lockdown, i haven't heard anything from my man, no email or phone call... i'm worried sick..
Me too... My love managed to shoot me a short messave via email on Friday (around 10:00 a.m.) that they were locking him and the other residents down. I haven't heard from him since then.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Muah.Love.K!ss.Life

I was worried so I called earlier too and the c/o inadvertently told me they were still on lockdown but he was like everybody is here alright... I lol and was like you all dont tell us nothing! Hopefully they'll be off soon I misses him !
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 PM

How long is the lock down going to l last I have not heard from my bf since Thursday no emails or calls or anything the weekend is over so I don't know if I should be worried or not
Old 06-25-2012, 10:50 PM

I know this is driving me crazy! They keep going on lockdown! That's why I am scared about planning a trip to see him because it would be a real inconvenience if they went on lockdown the weekend I plan to go!
Old 06-26-2012, 05:58 AM

mccreary used to be pretty laid back, now it seems like they are under lock down a lot... wat changed there?
Old 06-26-2012, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Honeyy View Post
I was worried so I called earlier too and the c/o inadvertently told me they were still on lockdown but he was like everybody is here alright... I lol and was like you all dont tell us nothing! Hopefully they'll be off soon I misses him !
I called them on Thursday, and whoever it was that answered the phone said that they were not on lockdown... My man called me Thursday night (after they came off of it) that they had been on lockdown earlier... Would they give us false information??? I don't know... I miss mine too.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta'sgirl View Post
mccreary used to be pretty laid back, now it seems like they are under lock down a lot... wat changed there?
My man says it's the weather, lol...
Old 06-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Shawn

I havent heard from the hubby since Friday am as well... we are supposed to be getting our fone calls back tomorrow... scratch THAT idea!!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:38 AM

I haven't heard nothing from my man since the 22nd and its just not like him not to email or call me I know its lockdown so I'm not at worried but I would like to know how long its going to be
Old 06-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Muah.Love.K!ss.Life

They will tell you they are not authorized to say if they are on lockdown so when I had called I was just like well is it safe to assume that they are and he laughed and was like yes you can assume. So whatever I just want them off we just got back our phone calls too!! && yeah they do go on lockdown if its fog outside but umm this is obviously not due to the weather.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red_Honeyy For This Useful Post:
Nekaybaw (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
They will tell you they are not authorized to say if they are on lockdown so when I had called I was just like well is it safe to assume that they are and he laughed and was like yes you can assume. So whatever I just want them off we just got back our phone calls too!! && yeah they do go on lockdown if its fog outside but umm this is obviously not due to the weather.
Uh-huh! Thanks for the tip on how to get information from them, lol! By weather, he means that some people's temperament changes more quickly as it gets warmer outside... My love said last Friday that there was no incident that he knew of and appeared to think that it was a continuation of some search that they had conducted since Thursday. Well, it is a huge compound, and he probably just didn't know. I do wonder what's going on, and the fact that I don't know how long it'll last is killing me, lol!! I'm receiving letters and cards from him, but they're all post-marked before this weekend. I hope the mail is running. I miss him...

The fact that I'm not alone is keeping me less insane, and I want to thank you ladies here... I pray that we'll hear from our loved ones sometime very soon!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'sBB View Post
Uh-huh! Thanks for the tip on how to get information from them, lol! By weather, he means that some people's temperament changes more quickly as it gets warmer outside... My love said last Friday that there was no incident that he knew of and appeared to think that it was a continuation of some search that they had conducted since Thursday. Well, it is a huge compound, and he probably just didn't know. I do wonder what's going on, and the fact that I don't know how long it'll last is killing me, lol!! I'm receiving letters and cards from him, but they're all post-marked before this weekend. I hope the mail is running. I miss him...

The fact that I'm not alone is keeping me less insane, and I want to thank you ladies here... I pray that we'll hear from our loved ones sometime very soon!
Thank you I keep checking my emails every half hour just to see if he has written me praying for you all as well
The Following User Says Thank You to sarah81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Muah.Love.K!ss.Life

D'sBB girl yeah you gotta know how to talk to them because some will talk to you, and some will just be rude! Every half hour hmm I'm refreshing my Y! mail every 15 mins lol to make sure I dont miss a new message from CorrLinks. I'm trying to keep busy so I wont be going crazy but the not knowing is enough! He told me he woke up to a lockdown I think earlier last wk but it was to check clothes but this is the 3rd lockdown in like 2 wks this one just been longer and I'm not feeling it! I hope their all okay and we hear from them first thing in the a.m.
The Following User Says Thank You to Red_Honeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2012, 07:53 PM

Default Mail??

Are the inmates allowed to receive mail while on lockdown?
Old 06-26-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
D'sBB girl yeah you gotta know how to talk to them because some will talk to you, and some will just be rude! Every half hour hmm I'm refreshing my Y! mail every 15 mins lol to make sure I dont miss a new message from CorrLinks. I'm trying to keep busy so I wont be going crazy but the not knowing is enough! He told me he woke up to a lockdown I think earlier last wk but it was to check clothes but this is the 3rd lockdown in like 2 wks this one just been longer and I'm not feeling it! I hope their all okay and we hear from them first thing in the a.m.
The man I spoke to last Thursday was mumbling, and I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I truly appreciate your tip. This lockdown is killing me... I too hope and pray that everyone is okay. My heart goes out to the residents and their loved ones who planned a visit this weekend. I would've been beyond upset, crushed, or devastated...

Last edited by OnTheMissions; 06-26-2012 at 09:08 PM..
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekaybaw View Post
Are the inmates allowed to receive mail while on lockdown?
I hope so. My love tells me that he can still receive/send mail while being placed on lockdown...
Old 06-27-2012, 08:18 AM

I have just received a message from him. He says that they're letting the residents out for an hour so they can take showers and communicate with their loved ones. One hour is a brief period of time, but I hope everyone else here has heard back from their loved ones...
Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 AM

Ok so my man just called me and said there was fighting going on and a bus came. In so they let them out for a few hours and are going back on lock down and don't know for how long so everything is okay I'm so glad he called me I missed him so much hope everyone else LO calls them
The Following User Says Thank You to sarah81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 08:41 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'sBB View Post
My man says it's the weather, lol...
thanks for the reply, but weather my ass... they make up any reasons to lock them down, hurricane katrina wudn't have done that much damage.. i miss my baby, been over 5 days, no calls no emails
Old 06-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Muah.Love.K!ss.Life

they will be off lockdown tomorrow!! thank goodness its almost over ladies
The Following User Says Thank You to Red_Honeyy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:11 AM

hey ladies, i haven't heard from my man but i spoke to a counselor and hopefully they will be off lockdown this afternoon
The Following User Says Thank You to ta'sgirl For This Useful Post: