Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MICHIGAN > Michigan Prison & Jail Specific Discussions > Michigan Reception & Guidance Centers and SAI Boot Camp
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Michigan Reception & Guidance Centers and SAI Boot Camp Michigan Prison Intake and Boot Camp Information forum.

Old 05-26-2016, 06:46 PM

Smile Huron Valley Women's Prison

My daughter just became incarcerated, less then 2 weeks....Can anyone tell me how the phone system works there? I received a free one minute call from her. Oh wow I was so happy to hear her voice!!! But I am confused on how prepaid phone stuff works. I followed the prompts after the free call and it ended up charging my debt card double and I never got to talk to her after that one minute free call. Totally confused I am....all this is so new to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!! Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2016, 10:37 PM

I set up my phone account on line or you can call them and set it up. I had one time that it double charged me and I called them, they fixed it right away but it took a few days for the money to be put back on my debit card. Here is the website I use
https://www.connectnetwork.com I don't know if it will show a link you can click on but I hope it helps. My wife is about to be paroled in mid June. If you have any questions I am willing to answer as best as I can from what I've learned, things are changing some though. They recently got a new warden and he's changed the rules some but I will do my best to answer anything I can .

I WILL BE STRONG FOR HER SO WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN SOON!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to scaredinmi For This Useful Post:
Lisa Roskey (05-27-2016)
Old 05-27-2016, 01:59 PM

Thank you so much for the link. I will go and check it out and if I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask ya. Your very helpful! Thank you! ~lisa