Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Federal Prisons in Beaumont, Texas. Including FPC Beaumont, FCI Beaumont - Low, FCI Beaumont - Medium, and USP Beaumont.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1326  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Teresa2519 Teresa2519 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 76
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrydrops View Post
i have finally heard from him!! had a whole heap of messages from corrlinks

here is one i have copied and pasted, so hopefully your all start getting some kind of contact soon

We are fucked down here Cherie. We have been given 2 16 oz bottles of water a day. One day they only fed us twice the last one at 12pm. It is fucked up lover bad. I am not going to be able to call as the line is already longer than we have time for. Not sure if I am going to be able to get back on here again. Please pray for me. I haven't bathed in since Sunday and it may be another week. Only flushing the toilet once since Wednesday and no ac makes for a bad situation. I love you wfiey I really do
Omg thank god you get to heard from you love one is he in the USP?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #1327  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:21 AM
cherrydrops cherrydrops is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: london
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa2519 View Post
Omg thank god you get to heard from you love one is he in the USP?
no his in medium, but in the other messages he said usp was pretty bad too from what his heard, medium was totally blacked out for two days, so fingers crossed people who are still waiting to hear from their loved ones will hear something soon
Reply With Quote
  #1328  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Ym0725 Ym0725 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: California
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrydrops View Post
i have finally heard from him!! had a whole heap of messages from corrlinks

here is one i have copied and pasted, so hopefully your all start getting some kind of contact soon

We are fucked down here Cherie. We have been given 2 16 oz bottles of water a day. One day they only fed us twice the last one at 12pm. It is fucked up lover bad. I am not going to be able to call as the line is already longer than we have time for. Not sure if I am going to be able to get back on here again. Please pray for me. I haven't bathed in since Sunday and it may be another week. Only flushing the toilet once since Wednesday and no ac makes for a bad situation. I love you wfiey I really do
Where is your husband at? Mediun, low or usp?
Reply With Quote
  #1329  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:25 AM
cherrydrops cherrydrops is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: london
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ym0725 View Post
Where is your husband at? Mediun, low or usp?

medium, they have limited time on the computer so he sent out a mass message to everyone and then sent me a few messages, i should imagine everyone busting to make contact with the outside world ;(
Reply With Quote
  #1330  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Nikkyboop Nikkyboop is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 34
Thanks: 14
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Has anyone heard from their LO in USP????
Reply With Quote
  #1331  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM
Teresa2519 Teresa2519 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 76
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrydrops View Post
medium, they have limited time on the computer so he sent out a mass message to everyone and then sent me a few messages, i should imagine everyone busting to make contact with the outside world ;(
Thank you so much I hope I heard from mine soon
Reply With Quote
  #1332  
Old 09-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Teresa2519 Teresa2519 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: May 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 76
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkyboop View Post
Has anyone heard from their LO in USP????
Mine is in USP I haven't heard from him no call no emails
Reply With Quote
  #1333  
Old 09-02-2017, 12:39 PM
vsandy000 vsandy000 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Guys, we all need to move, we all together need to raise hell. Any ideas? My hubby which is at low just emailed me. They haven't showered since Harvey hit. They have NO drinking water. They toilets aren't working and all they're getting to eat are freaking sandwiches. Someone needs to do something and now. There's a lot of germs and Bacteria. Let's pray nobody catches hepatitis.
I'm pist. This is inhumane
Reply With Quote
  #1334  
Old 09-02-2017, 12:40 PM
vsandy000 vsandy000 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I love Terrance. THANK YOU. That's a start. I'm calling
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vsandy000 For This Useful Post:
IloveTerrence (09-02-2017)
  #1335  
Old 09-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I received an email from my husband as well. They had sewage floating in their cells. That's ridiculous!!
Reply With Quote
  #1336  
Old 09-02-2017, 01:10 PM
vsandy000 vsandy000 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Well, I called KFDM 409-892-6622. A man answered and wouldn't let me speak to Rena. This asshole was a real ass. He told me that he's gotten over a million calls and there's nothing he can do. I asked him who I can turn to to get them help and he said he doesn't know, that they're just a TV station. He was extremely rude and unhelpful. He wouldn't even let me speak
Reply With Quote
  #1337  
Old 09-02-2017, 01:22 PM
vsandy000 vsandy000 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy_McWil View Post
I received an email from my husband as well. They had sewage floating in their cells. That's ridiculous!!
Where is he at?
Low, medium
Reply With Quote
  #1338  
Old 09-02-2017, 01:33 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

He's at Medium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsandy000 View Post
Where is he at?
Low, medium
Reply With Quote
  #1339  
Old 09-02-2017, 01:37 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Ladies, do not get discouraged. We have to be the voices of our men. Regardless of how many people that say they can't help us!! We will keep pushing and trying until we get results!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristy_McWil For This Useful Post:
IloveTerrence (09-02-2017), vsandy000 (09-02-2017)
  #1340  
Old 09-02-2017, 01:39 PM
vsandy000 vsandy000 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas USA
Posts: 31
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I feel so useless. What can we do to help our LO?
Reply With Quote
  #1341  
Old 09-02-2017, 02:04 PM
IloveTerrence IloveTerrence is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Temple Tx
Posts: 15
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsandy000 View Post
Well, I called KFDM 409-892-6622. A man answered and wouldn't let me speak to Rena. This asshole was a real ass. He told me that he's gotten over a million calls and there's nothing he can do. I asked him who I can turn to to get them help and he said he doesn't know, that they're just a TV station. He was extremely rude and unhelpful. He wouldn't even let me speak
I just called back up there to KFDM News and went in on this lady Jessica lol. She said she misunderstood why we were all calling. She said she thought a fake FB post was going around saying that Reena had information about our loved ones conditions. 😒 I quickly corrected her and let know that no thats not true. I explained how i talked to Reena this morning and what the real deal is and how Reena TOLD me to have ppl with proof call in an report it! I told her i dont appreciate her lack of concern just because they are inmates! She got real quiet and said "oh im sorry i didnt know. Can you have people with proof of emails send screenshots to news@kfdm.com "
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IloveTerrence For This Useful Post:
Dee.Tamez (09-04-2017), mrs_hines822 (09-02-2017), vsandy000 (09-02-2017)
  #1342  
Old 09-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

She didn't know because she didn't care to.
The reason why she was receptive is because you blasted her ass. Thanks for pushing it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveTerrence View Post
I just called back up there to KFDM News and went in on this lady Jessica lol. She said she misunderstood why we were all calling. She said she thought a fake FB post was going around saying that Reena had information about our loved ones conditions. 😒 I quickly corrected her and let know that no thats not true. I explained how i talked to Reena this morning and what the real deal is and how Reena TOLD me to have ppl with proof call in an report it! I told her i dont appreciate her lack of concern just because they are inmates! She got real quiet and said "oh im sorry i didnt know. Can you have people with proof of emails send screenshots to news@kfdm.com "
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kristy_McWil For This Useful Post:
IloveTerrence (09-02-2017)
  #1343  
Old 09-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Just a FYI ladies, our men WERE suppose to be evacuated! They were told that it costs too much money to move them!!
Reply With Quote
  #1344  
Old 09-02-2017, 04:14 PM
IloveTerrence IloveTerrence is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Temple Tx
Posts: 15
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy_McWil View Post
She didn't know because she didn't care to.
The reason why she was receptive is because you blasted her ass. Thanks for pushing it!!
You damn right she didn't care thats why i didn't feel bad goin off Lol. we all in this bs together! Stay strong 💪 ❤
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IloveTerrence For This Useful Post:
vsandy000 (09-02-2017)
  #1345  
Old 09-02-2017, 04:15 PM
IloveTerrence IloveTerrence is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Temple Tx
Posts: 15
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy_McWil View Post
Just a FYI ladies, our men WERE suppose to be evacuated! They were told that it costs too much money to move them!!
Wow really who told them this?
Reply With Quote
  #1346  
Old 09-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

We must definitely stick together and support one another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveTerrence View Post
You damn right she didn't care thats why i didn't feel bad goin off Lol. we all in this bs together! Stay strong 💪 ❤
Reply With Quote
  #1347  
Old 09-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Kristy_McWil Kristy_McWil is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 22
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

I am not exactly sure who told them that.
He said "they were suppose to evacuate us baby, but they told us last minute that they weren't because it costs too much!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveTerrence View Post
Wow really who told them this?
Reply With Quote
  #1348  
Old 09-02-2017, 09:05 PM
EricaW30 EricaW30 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Oklahoma, tulsa
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My boyfriend is in usp high and I haven't heard anything .sleepless nights I just want to know if he is ok.anyone have love ones in high..
Reply With Quote
  #1349  
Old 09-02-2017, 09:28 PM
IloveTerrence IloveTerrence is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Temple Tx
Posts: 15
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaW30 View Post
My boyfriend is in usp high and I haven't heard anything .sleepless nights I just want to know if he is ok.anyone have love ones in high..
Same here 💔
Reply With Quote
  #1350  
Old 09-03-2017, 07:53 AM
fbopnomore fbopnomore is online now
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 24,821
Thanks: 34,877
Thanked 17,194 Times in 10,379 Posts
Default

Welcome to Prison Talk. I hope you both hear from your loved ones soon. Not knowing what is happening at Beaumont makes a bad situation even worse.
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fbopnomore For This Useful Post:
IloveTerrence (09-03-2017)
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
urgent, usp beaumont texas

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex - Need Information for Thesis SSusana_LC Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 4 03-20-2015 05:53 PM
Is Beaumont TX Federal Prison on Lockdown lindylu22 Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 5 01-28-2015 01:29 PM
Beaumont Federal Prison Camp on lockdown JPC888 Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 15 08-26-2014 01:39 PM
Beaumont Federal prison lockdown - 7/06/09 - Texas Prison Renee Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status 3 07-08-2009 10:18 PM
Information on the Federal Prison in Beaumont - Low Security ruby lou Beaumont Federal Correctional Complex 75 01-06-2009 07:17 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:06 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics