Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > European Prison & Criminal Justice Topics
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

European Prison & Criminal Justice Topics Prison, Jail and Criminal Justice discussions in relation to European countries.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:38 AM
wolfie's wife

Unhappy Ralf Panitz

Hi,
My husband Ralf Panitz is a German citizen serving a life sentence in a Florida prison for a crime he did not commit. We exhausted all means for getting him a new trial. In November of 2007 he applied for an international prisoner tranfer so he could go home to Germany. He hasn't seen any of his family since 2000. The Governer's office here in Florida has turned down Ralf's application for a transfer. The German consulate here in Florida has not been as helpful as they were in the beginning. Ralf has lost all hope and has chosen to stop eating. He has not had anythng but water in 2 weeks. He has decided that if he has to spend the rest of his life in a Florida prison then he will decide when his life ends. He is not going to eat unless we can find help for him in his effort to be free. I need the email addresses of German media, TV stations, magazines, and newspapers. If Ralf is going to die soon I want the German public to know why he's doing what he's doing and to show that the German government has abandoned her citizens in foreign prisons. The conditions in Florida prisons are terrible and only getting worse. Ralf has also requested that I find an email address for Gunther Wallraff. If there is anyone who can help me, please PM me. I don't want to lose my husband. He has spent more than enough time in prison. It may also help if people would write to the German government on Ralf's behalf,asking for the governments support. Ralf does not have many more weeks before he dies. It is breaking my heart to know that I may lose him, but I do understand that he just can't go on any longer with out some hope. So, please help Ralf and me. Thanks .
Elli Panitz
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 09:37 AM

Default German friend of Ralf

Hi, Elli!
I am Stehen, a very good friend of Ralf. He will remember me because I was also a skydiver. I did a lot of jumps with him. I would like to hear from you what´s definitely happened with Ralf. Is he still in prison and doing alright? It would be very nice if you could let me know the latest. You can contact me by this forum or my email address (please pm member for information) I hope to hear from you very soon!
Very dear regards to you and Ralf.

Stephen

Hi,
My husband Ralf Panitz is a German citizen serving a life sentence in a Florida prison for a crime he did not commit. We exhausted all means for getting him a new trial. In November of 2007 he applied for an international prisoner tranfer so he could go home to Germany. He hasn't seen any of his family since 2000. The Governer's office here in Florida has turned down Ralf's application for a transfer. The German consulate here in Florida has not been as helpful as they were in the beginning. Ralf has lost all hope and has chosen to stop eating. He has not had anythng but water in 2 weeks. He has decided that if he has to spend the rest of his life in a Florida prison then he will decide when his life ends. He is not going to eat unless we can find help for him in his effort to be free. I need the email addresses of German media, TV stations, magazines, and newspapers. If Ralf is going to die soon I want the German public to know why he's doing what he's doing and to show that the German government has abandoned her citizens in foreign prisons. The conditions in Florida prisons are terrible and only getting worse. Ralf has also requested that I find an email address for Gunther Wallraff. If there is anyone who can help me, please PM me. I don't want to lose my husband. He has spent more than enough time in prison. It may also help if people would write to the German government on Ralf's behalf,asking for the governments support. Ralf does not have many more weeks before he dies. It is breaking my heart to know that I may lose him, but I do understand that he just can't go on any longer with out some hope. So, please help Ralf and me. Thanks .
Elli Panitz[/quote]

Last edited by Keltria; 09-02-2009 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: e-mail address
Old 02-16-2012, 03:19 PM

Hi Elli, any news on ur case?
Did someone reply to you regarding Guenter Wallraff and media?
I saw your programme on prison wifes. I didn't see it from the start though.
Guenter Wallraff has a homepage, that you can google.
We have a few major TV channels that you can try ARD, ZDF, SAT1, RTL, PRO 7 and every city has newspapers e.g. in Berlin 'Die Berliner Zeitung'...
Most people nowadays speak English.
I'm curious, who killed his ex-wife and why were his bloody footprints found there?
Thank you. Kornelia
Old 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Account Closed

Reading this makes me so sad...
Anyway, there is a similar case about another German man called Jens Soering, he is currently in prison in Virginia and is innocent. A lot of people compare the case to the Amanda Knox case.
So, if you want help for your husband, make sure to visit the German facebook page, the friends of Jens Soering are very active in order to have him transfered to Germany and if they hear about your husband, they will make sure to support you guys too. Anyone else who reads this is also very welcome to support the two of them.
Make the cases known!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:18 AM

Default Help from German TV

Dear Elli,
I am a TV Journalist from Cologne and I read about Ralf on this Forum again. Is he still in prison? Is he doing well? Please write to me soon.
Carolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellipanitz View Post
Hi,
Elli Panitz
Old 10-19-2012, 08:21 AM

Default Hello from Cologne

Dear Stephen, I am a TV Journalist from Cologne and I would lovev to talk to you about Ralf. Could you please write me if you are still on this forum? Thanks, Carolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenpreuss View Post
Hi, Elli!
I am Stehen, a very good friend of Ralf. He will remember me because I was also a skydiver. I did a lot of jumps with him. I would like to hear from you what´s definitely happened with Ralf. Is he still in prison and doing alright? It would be very nice if you could let me know the latest. You can contact me by this forum or my email address (please pm member for information) I hope to hear from you very soon!
Very dear regards to you and Ralf.

Stephen

Hi,
Elli Panitz
[/quote]
Old 10-21-2012, 10:01 PM

I am also curious about this case. I saw Prison Wives and a, wondering how Ralf is doing and if there are updates.