Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 06-24-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyB83 View Post
I feel for u all deeply.. I haven't seen my husband since May 5th, he ended up being sentenced to a program... I was elated... Foolish actually to believe they would take his medical issues into consideration and place him in a program suitable for him and he would be home in September.. he has back, shoulder and leg problems.. he had a cane to help stand and walk due to the pain causing his leg to give out... He also suffers from serious anxiety, social anxiety and PTSD... All of which these morons decided without actual evaluation didn't exist .. and they gave him a top bunk, took away his cane and force him to stand almost all day morning to night... As well as talk to all the men there like they r shit... Because of that he's signing out before he catches another charge... So now my husband is gone till next may... I'm so heartbroken.. I myself have serious health issues and almost died since he's been gone.. I'm supposed to go for a MRI to scan the mass they found in my head and determine if they will operate or do chemotherapy.. I refuse to go until he comes home... I can't go thru that alone! I need him here.. especially if they decide to operate... I can't b put out without seeing him again... What if I don't wake up?! It's all so devistating! I should also mention that he's locked up in NY and we live in FL... Sorry for rambling... I just found out about the year today and I'm feeling so weak and broken but trying my best to hide it from him cuz he can't break!
Willard? Mine was at Willard with a medical condition and they moved into the c dorm, medical wing. Less physical activity, etc. He needs to go to medical. I had to call his po and explain. She called up there too. It isn't that bad. Believe me. Mine hated it but he made it through. Best of luck hun
Old 06-25-2017, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather7378 View Post
Willard? Mine was at Willard with a medical condition and they moved into the c dorm, medical wing. Less physical activity, etc. He needs to go to medical. I had to call his po and explain. She called up there too. It isn't that bad. Believe me. Mine hated it but he made it through. Best of luck hun
He has been there.. they don't listen to him, I've called Albany and his lawyer, now waiting for a response from whoever it was Albany told me I need to notify... Ugh these ppl have me full of in needed stress
Old 06-25-2017, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben's girl View Post
Missing your man? And need to just let it out to people who understand? We all go through moments where we miss our guys and just don't have anyone on the outside who understands. Who better than the H/B PTO members to help you out during your difficult time.

So, if you are missing your man and need to get your thoughts off your chest, this is YOUR thread to do so.

Chin up, ladies. We'll get through this together.
just a short note, visitation was earlier. I need to hold him so much!! (he was all what are you looking at?) *sigh*

--L13
Old 06-26-2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesha14 View Post
its been 2 years since ive seen him. I miss most the way his skin smells and his blue eyes. Though i talk to him everyday, its just not the same as seeing him and touching his hand. 5 more months till he comes home, 5 more months to hang in and hold on.
you don't get to see each other at all?? how awful, you are so strong!
I hope it goes by fast!
--L13
Old 06-26-2017, 08:38 PM

My fiance only been gone for 6 days and it feels like he's been gone forever. He was sentenced a year and will probably getting longer they're trying to box cart him. I can't sleep without him here. This house does not even feel the same without him here. going to the store is not the same. anything I do is not the same. I cry every day this sucks so bad I'll try to keep myself busy but that don't help either I'm going crazy
Old 06-26-2017, 09:08 PM

Default praying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktippett View Post
My fiance only been gone for 6 days and it feels like he's been gone forever. He was sentenced a year and will probably getting longer they're trying to box cart him. I can't sleep without him here. This house does not even feel the same without him here. going to the store is not the same. anything I do is not the same. I cry every day this sucks so bad I'll try to keep myself busy but that don't help either I'm going crazy
I feel your pain! Prayer does help
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman1 For This Useful Post:
bmoreicon (06-26-2017)
Old 06-26-2017, 10:03 PM
Always and Forever..

Quote:

We've all been there and I know you probably feel like no one knows what your going through but trust me we all do!! Its really hard the first couple months.. Stay busy. Start writing letters, set up visits and phone calls if possible. What got me through was telling myself that hes not gone forever and hes coming home. I was 8 months pregnant when he went away and now our daughter is 6 months old and he has 25 days left! Some days go by faster than others.. But once you get into a routine and get to talk to him you'll start feeling a little better.. Look at it this way.. He has to sit in a prison cell, missing you just as much as you miss him. Be thankful for all the little things you get to do out here.. Like watching t.v. taking a drive in the car, being with friends or family.. He doesnt have those luxuries. Stay strong for him!! Believe me before you know it he will be home. I know it sucks and sometimes your gonna want to pull your hair out from the heartache but you will get through it.. You both will. Your relationship will strengthen so much with his time away cause you realize how much you both mean to eachother. Its amazing and devasting at the same time what time apart does for the heart. Just keep your head up and take it one day at a time. Mark down milestones on the calander.. Like 4th of July, One month down, End of Summer, Days til Christmas.. Believe me sometimes i dont know what to do with myself it seems never ending but then i realize hes been gone for 221 days and each day,minute,second that passes is that much closer to him being home.. You dont know me but I know your struggle and feel your pain.. if you EVER need to talk or just want to vent please feel free to message me.. I wish i had someone at the beginning to help me through..

Old 06-26-2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrickswife View Post
We've all been there and I know you probably feel like no one knows what your going through but trust me we all do!! Its really hard the first couple months.. Stay busy. Start writing letters, set up visits and phone calls if possible. What got me through was telling myself that hes not gone forever and hes coming home. I was 8 months pregnant when he went away and now our daughter is 6 months old and he has 25 days left! Some days go by faster than others.. But once you get into a routine and get to talk to him you'll start feeling a little better.. Look at it this way.. He has to sit in a prison cell, missing you just as much as you miss him. Be thankful for all the little things you get to do out here.. Like watching t.v. taking a drive in the car, being with friends or family.. He doesnt have those luxuries. Stay strong for him!! Believe me before you know it he will be home. I know it sucks and sometimes your gonna want to pull your hair out from the heartache but you will get through it.. You both will. Your relationship will strengthen so much with his time away cause you realize how much you both mean to eachother. Its amazing and devasting at the same time what time apart does for the heart. Just keep your head up and take it one day at a time. Mark down milestones on the calander.. Like 4th of July, One month down, End of Summer, Days til Christmas.. Believe me sometimes i dont know what to do with myself it seems never ending but then i realize hes been gone for 221 days and each day,minute,second that passes is that much closer to him being home.. You dont know me but I know your struggle and feel your pain.. if you EVER need to talk or just want to vent please feel free to message me.. I wish i had someone at the beginning to help me through..
Wow we are very similar..i was 8 months pregnant. Delivered 1/30. She's 5 months now and he has 58 days to go into fully over and off Parole. It's hard i agree, but you do get through it and i think I'm stronger now because of it. Wishing you a happy homecoming and best of luck hun
corrickswife (Yesterday)
Old 06-26-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
He has been there.. they don't listen to him, I've called Albany and his lawyer, now waiting for a response from whoever it was Albany told me I need to notify... Ugh these ppl have me full of in needed stress

I'm surpised. Men with canes and wheelchairs etc were in there with him so it isn't uncommon. Mine has a bad heart and a machine called a loop recorder in him monitoring so they took off most exercise. I can't believe with a cane they are doing this. Have doctor give you copies of his records, send one to Albany and one to Willard. One to po as well if he has. Raise hell. Mine his po had no issues and called rught away to confirm he was safe. Actually be never was supposed to go there at all, judge said no at final heading with violation he would go elsewhere but.......
Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM
Always and Forever..

Quote:
Wow we are very similar..i was 8 months pregnant. Delivered 1/30. She's 5 months now and he has 58 days to go into fully over and off Parole. It's hard i agree, but you do get through it and i think I'm stronger now because of it. Wishing you a happy homecoming and best of luck hun
Oh wow!! I have so much respect for you.. Cause i know how hard it was for me.. But if we can get through having our babies without their daddies there we can definitely get through these last few weeks.. EVEN THOUGH TIME IS FREAKIN DRAGGING BY!! Best of luck to you guys too hun!!

The Following User Says Thank You to corrickswife For This Useful Post:
Heather7378 (Today)
Old Yesterday, 03:02 AM

Quote:
I'm surpised. Men with canes and wheelchairs etc were in there with him so it isn't uncommon. Mine has a bad heart and a machine called a loop recorder in him monitoring so they took off most exercise. I can't believe with a cane they are doing this. Have doctor give you copies of his records, send one to Albany and one to Willard. One to po as well if he has. Raise hell. Mine his po had no issues and called rught away to confirm he was safe. Actually be never was supposed to go there at all, judge said no at final heading with violation he would go elsewhere but.......
His PO won't b help.. idk what the issue is.. maybe cuz he's only back on parole violation... But I'm already getting ready to deal wit them too, he will have I believe 2 years parole after program is over... I refuse to let them force him into a shelter or whatever considering we don't live in NY.. we live in FL.. he has nowhere to stay there and I want my husband home! I don't have his doctors records, I made him appointments but he went back before them.. he only has the info from Rikers (the ones that gave him the cane)
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM

Quote:
I am so sorry. I know it sucks.
what is boxcart? (thinking more things to be scared about)

--L13
Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Keep your head up, this too shall pass. Keep yourself busy with projects, a positive mindset is EVERYTHING in this situation. Whether the sentence is long or short, your mindset makes all the difference. Looks like you came here to get support so that is great. There is a radio show I came across a while back and listening to her shows has helped me so much! Let me know and I can pm you the info on that!

Nothing real can be threatened.
Old Today, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrickswife View Post
Oh wow!! I have so much respect for you.. Cause i know how hard it was for me.. But if we can get through having our babies without their daddies there we can definitely get through these last few weeks.. EVEN THOUGH TIME IS FREAKIN DRAGGING BY!! Best of luck to you guys too hun!!
Absolutely xo
Old Today, 09:25 AM

Quote:
His PO won't b help.. idk what the issue is.. maybe cuz he's only back on parole violation... But I'm already getting ready to deal wit them too, he will have I believe 2 years parole after program is over... I refuse to let them force him into a shelter or whatever considering we don't live in NY.. we live in FL.. he has nowhere to stay there and I want my husband home! I don't have his doctors records, I made him appointments but he went back before them.. he only has the info from Rikers (the ones that gave him the cane)
Is yours on a violation as well like mine? They had many in medical dorm so there is no excuse. Keep pushing and calling if he truly can't do it. Unless he files and gets granted transfer he will have to stay in the country for the 2 years. Mine was in a Shelter prior to us reconnecting. Through the years we moved up until in a home with all the kids. I hope he gets the transfer. Odds are it'll be a sober house type deal he'd be in. Just keep pushing on the medical especially if rikers was involved. Willard is terrible. Mine barely got through, he had to bite his tongue daily
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Forever in love with him

Though we talk almost every day, and I just saw him a few weeks ago... I'm just depressed... I want to fall asleep in his arms again!

in love with a registered sex offender.

Old Today, 09:31 PM
J's Harley.

It seems like no one will give me a ride to see mine...im not gonna keep getting a cab either.... I can't afford it

"I choose you, & I'll choose you,
over and over.
Without pause, & without doubt,
in a heartbeat I'll keep choosing you."