Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BECOMING INVOLVED > Elsa's Inmate Card Projects
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Elsa's Inmate Card Projects This forum is dedicated to the memory of one of our most loyal members; Elsa Punzi. Send Birthday & Holiday cards to inmates!

Old 10-12-2017, 12:14 PM

Default Halloween Swap 2017

Hello and Welcome to The Halloween Swap 2017!

halloween .png

Before you may participate in this swap, or any for that matter, you must first read and acknowledge the Card Forum Guidelines which can be found here. You will not be able to participate until this is done. I recommend, printing out the Card Swap Flyer and sending it to your loved ones, if you have not already done so.

Please read this message in its entirety, as it will thoroughly explain what you need to do and hopefully answer most, if not all, of your questions. At the end there are some helpful tips to ensure that our loved ones are getting mail!

Please start sending me your loved ones info now! Do not post their info in the public forum! All names need to be submitted to me (via PM) by Wednesday, October 18, 2017. Your lists will be distributed no later than Thursday, October 19, 2017. That gives you approximately 2 weeks to get your cards to our family and friends. Please remember, it is required that you send one card for every name you submit. Please let the host know if you are able to send more cards then the required amount.

When you send your PM, please do so in the following format:

Subject Box:
Title of swap you are participating in

Message Box:
Number of cards you are sending

Your screen-name and relationship to inmate
Inmate’s name and ID number
Prison/Jail address
Message: Personal message you would like to include for your loved one
Note - If there are special instructions for your LOs facility (ex. white envelopes only) please include this in your PM

If you need an address to use as your return address please ask the host. Some members do allow us to use their PO Box although this may not available in every swap.

Yes, all of the information needs to be in your PM. It makes it a whole lot easier on the host if the format is followed. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or a forum staff member.

Thanks for Participating and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Helpful Tips

*Do not send any stickers on cards or envelopes. Some prisons do allow it but most do not.

*If and when you receive a thank you letter from a person, and they wish to have further correspondence with you, one of the following two options are preferred:

~If you are unable to write that person back, let the OP (original poster) know so their loved one is not waiting for your reply.
~If you are able to write that person back, again, let the OP know and make sure it is okay for you to respond.

THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY, IT IS OUT OF RESPECT TO OUR FELLOW CVs

Attention: For Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma & Indiana:

Inmates in these states are no longer allowed to advertise on a pen-pal website. When sending to these states, please do not mention receiving their info online.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 6,212 Times in 2,830 Posts

Thank you for hosting the Halloween swap I will send to all and I have one name

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Old 10-13-2017, 05:47 PM

Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
Thank you for hosting the Halloween swap I will send to all and I have one name
Old Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Default Halloween Card Swap

sent my info