Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status All discussions relating to specific Texas Department of Criminal Justice prison units, Texas State Jails & Private prisons, and County Jails.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:39 AM

Default Would appreciate info on Sanchez State Jail

My son just transferred to Sanchez State Jail. How is this place? Are there lots of gangs and violence in there? Any info is appreciated. As a mom I'm concerned about this place. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2019, 10:29 PM

My husband has been there for about 14 months already. The little he can say is that the worst thing in there is the heat. But i believe almost every texas unit is SUPER HOT. Gangs and violence is there... But so long he has been okay.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillyknight View Post
My son just transferred to Sanchez State Jail. How is this place? Are there lots of gangs and violence in there? Any info is appreciated. As a mom I'm concerned about this place. Thank you!
One thing i can say is medical sucks! But i made sure to call medical and even the warden to get things done. If we do not keep on pushing they will leave our Loved ones in the air. (My husband got very ill in there)