Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > FLDOC - What You Need to Know
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

FLDOC - What You Need to Know Information relating to the Florida Department of Corrections. Q&A for those new to the FLDOC system should be posted here.

Old 04-27-2004, 11:15 AM

Angry I'm so annoyed! Visit Question...

Does anyone know why you can't visit more than one inmate unless you are related? My best friend is in Madison work camp and my fiancee is in Hamilton CI....I had no idea you couldn't visit more than one inmate unless you were family! Thank God I applied for visitation w/ my honey before my friend! But I really miss my home boy too! I don't get this rule at all. You would think that they'd want as many inmates as possible to get a visit. Sorry for the rant!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2004, 11:49 AM

Did you check Ch 33 and see if it states that rule in there under visitations? If not, you need to call Mr. Crosby and address this. I heard that if you were approved to see one inmate, it's easier to get approve to visit another. Let me know.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:07 PM

It is a rule -- unfortunetly you can only be on ONE family members list (as an aunt, parent, child, etc) and ONE friend's list (which would include your boyfriend since you are not married yet). You can always be removed from one friend's list and added to anothers. I assume that it is for security reasons, thats the only thing I can think of.

Let's finish them this time boys!!
WooHoo!!