Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 05-14-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day The past week went by so fast And this week will to. My husband's parole meeting is Wednesday I'm still so nervous but I'm not getting myself worked up about it. Hope everyone has a great week. I'll keep everyone posted.
Good luck im praying for yall!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2018, 09:39 PM

Thanked 2,304 Times in 1,467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean'sGirl82 View Post
Good luck hope everything goes great for you guys. I went to see Sean on Motherís Day with the kids lol. That was our final visit before he comes home. I looked around while I was there just taking everything in and said bye to a couple of the guards that are super nice to us.
Awwwww that's so nice. If all goes well with the board I will be going the night before I pick him up for our last visit I plan on bringing them some store bought cookies to share. Everyone has been so nice except this one girl guard who seems to want everyone's man and even stares down a few people when she walks through. Hoping she's not there but if she is owell I'll never see her again so idc lol. I can't wait to be done.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:18 AM

His parole meeting is over and it went pretty bad. This lady was so mean ugh. My husband said everyone said she was very mean but I was scared after it was all over. I was able to say what I wanted to say but I don't know what's going to happen. We have to wait now. My husband told me this lady was nicer then the last lady he seen but my god why are they like that. I guess all we can do it continue to think positive and hope for the best. My husband said everything is fine and to stop worrying but I can't help it.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
His parole meeting is over and it went pretty bad. This lady was so mean ugh. My husband said everyone said she was very mean but I was scared after it was all over. I was able to say what I wanted to say but I don't know what's going to happen. We have to wait now. My husband told me this lady was nicer then the last lady he seen but my god why are they like that. I guess all we can do it continue to think positive and hope for the best. My husband said everything is fine and to stop worrying but I can't help it.
Yes continue to think positive. GOD has the final say PERIOD! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT LADY.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:54 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Oh Nygirl I'm sorry the parole meeting left a sour taste in your mouth but the good thing is at least it's over and you were able to be there to support your husband, and say your piece. And that counts for a lot! Sometimes you can't gauge if something will be denied or approved based on a person's attitude or rude demeanor. You and your husband have done all you can up to this point, all you can do (I mean all any of us can do) is breathe, wait and let the chips fall where they may. Be kind to yourself, continue to stay positive and definitely keep us updated! I really hope things work out for you both!

Married my Soulmate and Best Friend April 2, 2018!

Old 05-16-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
It's natural for us to worry, just be positive & pray on it. It'll work out..& I know it's cliche, but what's meant to be will be. Sending prayers & positive vibes ur way
Old 05-16-2018, 06:47 PM

Thanks everyone I'm going to do My my best to stay positive. Ladies who left their meeting were in shock to so we weren't the only ones who were treated poorly. I'm prepared for the worse but hopeful because he's done all he can do and completed all his programs and more. And he's been good. So we will just stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks everyone for your support I will keep everyone posted.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Thanks everyone I'm going to do My my best to stay positive. Ladies who left their meeting were in shock to so we weren't the only ones who were treated poorly. I'm prepared for the worse but hopeful because he's done all he can do and completed all his programs and more. And he's been good. So we will just stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks everyone for your support I will keep everyone posted.
Iím praying for positive news for the both of you. The stress can be awful but you got this. Try to stay busy and just remember that everything happens for a reason even if we donít know what that reason is right away. Hereís a PTO hug for ya!!!
Old 05-17-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
Iím praying for positive news for the both of you. The stress can be awful but you got this. Try to stay busy and just remember that everything happens for a reason even if we donít know what that reason is right away. Hereís a PTO hug for ya!!!
Thank you so much. He keeps reassuring me that everything is fine. So I'm going to do My my best and not worry so much because I don't want to stress him out about it. I'll keep everyone posted.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Good luck im praying for yall!
Praying he makes it and yall get good news.. I have 110 days til my hubby parole hearing time is flying by were hoping for good news this time around his first hearing they told him take classes and no writes he could go home so we shall see what happens in sept because he has took all his recommended classes and some hasnt been no trouble
Old 05-17-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsladyy View Post
Praying he makes it and yall get good news.. I have 110 days til my hubby parole hearing time is flying by were hoping for good news this time around his first hearing they told him take classes and no writes he could go home so we shall see what happens in sept because he has took all his recommended classes and some hasnt been no trouble
Praying for you and your LO to. They say the same thing here. Get all your programming done and stay out of trouble. He's done both so we will see. She was just so harsh and so mean. Turned everything he said around on him. But who knows what the outcome will be.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Praying for you and your LO to. They say the same thing here. Get all your programming done and stay out of trouble. He's done both so we will see. She was just so harsh and so mean. Turned everything he said around on him. But who knows what the outcome will be.
Have faith and think positive I know itís easier said than done because you never know what the board will rule. I know the closer it gets to sept for his hearing my nerves will be all to heck he really has a good chance of making it but you know thereís always that little voice in back of your head that has you thinking the worse. How long before you will know the final decision
Old 05-19-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Have faith and think positive I know itís easier said than done because you never know what the board will rule. I know the closer it gets to sept for his hearing my nerves will be all to heck he really has a good chance of making it but you know thereís always that little voice in back of your head that has you thinking the worse. How long before you will know the final decision
I'm a lot more positive today then i have been. Haven't been talking about it at all unless my husband brings it up. They said of will be a week to several weeks before we find out. I hope it's soon because the not knowing is what upsets me I'll be ok though. Thanks for thinking of me everyone.
Old 05-19-2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
I'm a lot more positive today then i have been. Haven't been talking about it at all unless my husband brings it up. They said of will be a week to several weeks before we find out. I hope it's soon because the not knowing is what upsets me I'll be ok though. Thanks for thinking of me everyone.
Yes the not knowing is hard Iím hoping for good news for yíall. Thereís a lot ppl rooting for yíall home coming
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM

Spoke to my husband this morning and he said he talked to his counselor Friday and he told him it didn't go as bad as he thought it did and that there was a good chance he will be coming home. I'm still worried because anything can happen.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Spoke to my husband this morning and he said he talked to his counselor Friday and he told him it didn't go as bad as he thought it did and that there was a good chance he will be coming home. I'm still worried because anything can happen.
Yay Iím so happy for yíall he will be home soon girl. I been thinking about what Iím have plan for when my fiancť comes home I want to spoil him he been go for 5 1/2 years. Iím thinking about getting a cabin or room with a jacuzzi in it so he can relax you know those beds in prison are hard as rock
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Yay Iím so happy for yíall he will be home soon girl. I been thinking about what Iím have plan for when my fiancť comes home I want to spoil him he been go for 5 1/2 years. Iím thinking about getting a cabin or room with a jacuzzi in it so he can relax you know those beds in prison are hard as rock
I hope so
And yes the beds are horrible. My husband has his winter coat stuffed in a pillow case because the pillow is so flat. It will be nice for them to get a good night's rest.
Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I hope so
And yes the beds are horrible. My husband has his winter coat stuffed in a pillow case because the pillow is so flat. It will be nice for them to get a good night's rest.
Yes Iím make sure he gets goods night rest!! Iím so ready for this homecoming it been a long time coming
Old Yesterday, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Yes Iím make sure he gets goods night rest!! Iím so ready for this homecoming it been a long time coming
I know I'm very tired. Lots of wasted sleep money and time.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I hope so
Quote:
I know I'm very tired. Lots of wasted sleep money and time.
Yes how long has your hubby been gone mine been gone for alil over 5 yrs
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Yes how long has your hubby been gone mine been gone for alil over 5 yrs
This August will be three years. To long to be honest. We were never apart longer then a work day. So it's been pretty difficult. But it's made us stronger as a couple. Five years is a long time. When is his release date??
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM

Quote:
This August will be three years. To long to be honest. We were never apart longer then a work day. So it's been pretty difficult. But it's made us stronger as a couple. Five years is a long time. When is his release date??
Yes this has mad us stronger too and wiser he was 23 when he got sent to prison he about be 29 this year he doing a 12 yr sentence at 35% he past his 35% percent so were hoping he makes parole in sept when he went up on safety valve in 2016 they told him to take classes n write up free he could go home so weíre hoping for best when he goes bk up
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Yes this has mad us stronger too and wiser he was 23 when he got sent to prison he about be 29 this year he doing a 12 yr sentence at 35% he past his 35% percent so were hoping he makes parole in sept when he went up on safety valve in 2016 they told him to take classes n write up free he could go home so weíre hoping for best when he goes bk up
Its a hard process...thats what I'm going though now. It's not easy. Just keep your head up and whatever happens Just stay strong.