Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Coming Home Dedicated to discussions about our loved ones that are coming home soon. Discussions here should not fit any other category.

Old 11-27-2017, 04:13 AM

Thanked 2,501 Times in 1,575 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Hey ladies have u guys been buying clothes and stuff for your love ones to come home to? Im asking cause i been buying shoes here and there but we dont know what size pants he will be in because hes much bigger now. Do anyone else have this problem???
I have two totes full of stuff for him. Shorts pajama pants cologne I just bought vitamins because they were on sale I have alot of other stuff to. But not pants. He has about two pair but about 10 pair of basketball shorts which he wore all the time. He's not really a Jean pants type person unless it's freezing outside. So we will wait until he comes home and get a few more.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaishayreid View Post
I'm waiting till I have 60 days left. Right now we have 321 days left
I've been buying him things since day one. I can't help it but I was 8th s way when he was home. If I seen it and know he would like it I just get it.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:04 AM

mine will be home in 98 days I'm so excited!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hisharleyquinn For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (12-04-2017), shaishayreid (12-07-2017)
Old 11-29-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisharleyquinn View Post
That's so awesome. Happy for you both.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I have two totes full of stuff for him. Shorts pajama pants cologne I just bought vitamins because they were on sale I have alot of other stuff to. But not pants. He has about two pair but about 10 pair of basketball shorts which he wore all the time. He's not really a Jean pants type person unless it's freezing outside. So we will wait until he comes home and get a few more.
Omg thats great omg u make me feel bad lol im gonna go shopping for him this weekend just for like sweat pants and basket ball shorts also. I got him a few pair of shoes and some tims. So im trying to rush before he gets to the Halfway house.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmusej View Post
Omg thats great omg u make me feel bad lol im gonna go shopping for him this weekend just for like sweat pants and basket ball shorts also. I got him a few pair of shoes and some tims. So im trying to rush before he gets to the Halfway house.
Don't feel bad he will be happy with anything you get him. How long will he be in a halfway house.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Don't feel bad he will be happy with anything you get him. How long will he be in a halfway house.
Ok thank u :-). His out date is 7/2018 and the judge gave him 6mths of that to do at halfway house. So his case worker said he put in his paper work now since he has less than a year.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:51 PM

Just got off the phone with my honey and he informed me he has 134 days left!!!! When he started off it was 7,300! I've been so busy with work and getting ready for the holidays and a sick toddler that I hadn't realized how close we were getting. Last time I really counted we were still over 200 days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaddersgirl For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (12-04-2017), missingdee (11-29-2017)
Old 11-29-2017, 03:18 PM

Omg 7300 days that's a long time. Have you waited the entire time or are you MWI I figure since you have a toddler that you were??? My husband started at 1158 days and we have 308 left All in all its gone fast so I don't complain much. July will be here before you know it.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Omg 7300 days that's a long time. Have you waited the entire time or are you MWI I figure since you have a toddler that you were??? My husband started at 1158 days and we have 308 left All in all its gone fast so I don't complain much. July will be here before you know it.
He got 25 yrs and had to do 85% of that, so yes a very long time. I am thankful though as his time was State not Fed so could have been worse. Our story is a little different. We are not MWI. I like to say we are RWI, the R being reunited. He was my first love. We dated for about 4 yrs before he caught his case and in that time had a child together. Our son passed away when he was a baby and that took its toll on us.... we were young and didnít know how to deal so we went our separate ways. A few years later he got his case but throughout the years he always sent me a card on her sonís birthday and a card on Motherís Day and I randomly kept in touch with him here and there. Fast forward to 17 years later and after running into one of his brothers I decided to write him and see how he was doing... we wrote, emailed and talked on the phone getting reacquainted again for a few months. Then he asked me to visit. So about seven months into us communicating again we decided to give it another try. We both feel like we have come full circle in finding our way back to one another after 20 years...
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaddersgirl For This Useful Post:
missingdee (11-29-2017)
Old 11-29-2017, 10:37 PM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 4,671 Times in 1,864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaddersgirl View Post
He got 25 yrs and had to do 85% of that, so yes a very long time. I am thankful though as his time was State not Fed so could have been worse. Our story is a little different. We are not MWI. I like to say we are RWI, the R being reunited. He was my first love. We dated for about 4 yrs before he caught his case and in that time had a child together. Our son passed away when he was a baby and that took its toll on us.... we were young and didnít know how to deal so we went our separate ways. A few years later he got his case but throughout the years he always sent me a card on her sonís birthday and a card on Motherís Day and I randomly kept in touch with him here and there. Fast forward to 17 years later and after running into one of his brothers I decided to write him and see how he was doing... we wrote, emailed and talked on the phone getting reacquainted again for a few months. Then he asked me to visit. So about seven months into us communicating again we decided to give it another try. We both feel like we have come full circle in finding our way back to one another after 20 years...

That is a wonderful story. I am glad that it turned out to be meant to be. You just never know where life is going to lead you.....
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following User Says Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Awwww beautiful. And now it's almost time for it to be over Yay
Old 12-01-2017, 01:28 AM

Ahhhhhhhh one more month. Yay so exciting
Old 12-01-2017, 08:14 AM

I just can't believe it's December yay so exciting.
Old 12-01-2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
I just can't believe it's December yay so exciting.
I know!!! I love when it's time to flip the calendar. That's just one step closer to our loves!
Old 12-03-2017, 08:22 AM

How is everything on this beautiful morning. I'm waiting for my husband to call me he sent me an email last night asking if I was ok and that he had a funny feeling when we talked last night. As if I wasn't home and was fibbing to him about something. He's so silly definitely not fibbing about anything. I sent him an email just waiting for him to call me so I can reassue him I'm good lol.
It's already December 3rd yay. This month is going to fly by to.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
How is everything on this beautiful morning. I'm waiting for my husband to call me he sent me an email last night asking if I was ok and that he had a funny feeling when we talked last night. As if I wasn't home and was fibbing to him about something. He's so silly definitely not fibbing about anything. I sent him an email just waiting for him to call me so I can reassue him I'm good lol.
It's already December 3rd yay. This month is going to fly by to.
Thatís so weird. My honey sent me an email as well that said he could hear doubt in my voice when we were on the phone. His email ended with ďSo, please just stay positive about us! PS- Yes! There is an us in the futureĒ. Funny thing is he was right, I was feeling some sort of way because of the topic we were discussing (whether or not he wants kids... my tubes are tied and quite frankly Iím too old). He said he is fine with not having any of his own and that being a stepdad to my 3 yr old is more than what he thought he would ever have. Funny how he could tell that I was trying to hide the pain that shot through my heart knowing I cannot give him any of his own. Heís too sweet, worrying about my feelings of letting him down.

I canít wait until April!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaddersgirl For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (12-04-2017)
Old 12-04-2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Thatís so weird. My honey sent me an email as well that said he could hear doubt in my voice when we were on the phone. His email ended with ďSo, please just stay positive about us! PS- Yes! There is an us in the futureĒ. Funny thing is he was right, I was feeling some sort of way because of the topic we were discussing (whether or not he wants kids... my tubes are tied and quite frankly Iím too old). He said he is fine with not having any of his own and that being a stepdad to my 3 yr old is more than what he thought he would ever have. Funny how he could tell that I was trying to hide the pain that shot through my heart knowing I cannot give him any of his own. Heís too sweet, worrying about my feelings of letting him down.

I canít wait until April!!!
Awwwww My husband and I tried fertility twice it didn't work. But he's raised my Daughter into an awesome woman. I love him for that. April will be here before you know it.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisharleyquinn View Post

aww chica, congrats. i know you're excited as he is.awwww. hugs and blessings for you today/tonight.adios.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (12-05-2017), hisharleyquinn (03-05-2018)
Old 12-04-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Awwwww My husband and I tried fertility twice it didn't work. But he's raised my Daughter into an awesome woman. I love him for that. April will be here before you know it.

aw he is a great guy to raise her. for sure chica. hola.

Even just trying to get prego"es always fun wink! and i hope maybe one day you are able and your loved one, and for some who might can't have a bio-child i support adoption. i know many who are so happy since being blessed with adoption from age 1 years old to 15.
-
Good luck when he it out in less than 1 year. Hugs -n- Blessings.Adios.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (12-05-2017)
Old 12-04-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Just got off the phone with my honey and he informed me he has 134 days left!!!!

When he started off it was 7,300! I've been so busy with work and getting ready for the holidays and a sick toddler that I hadn't realized how close we were getting. Last time I really counted we were still over 200 days.

#REAL Amor shall look past an infertility issue and some men are ok with not even having 1 bio-child.Sure it can be a wonderful thing. But some really don't even want a kid,and or do not mind it long as they have YOU, and the REAL love u and him are going to continue to be blessed by GOD to share each waking day/night,chica. (i am referring to your other post on such relevant topic.) So may you two remain blissfully happy. I am sure you are going to.
-
I'm so glad you're having this with this WONDERFUL man who is making you so happy chica. .GOD BLESS you both when he come home. Hugs & Blessings.Adios.
The Following User Says Thank You to a.rare.love For This Useful Post:
Chaddersgirl (12-05-2017)
Old 12-04-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.rare.love View Post

aw he is a great guy to raise her. for sure chica. hola.

Even just trying to get prego"es always fun wink! and i hope maybe one day you are able and your loved one, and for some who might can't have a bio-child i support adoption. i know many who are so happy since being blessed with adoption from age 1 years old to 15.
-
Good luck when he it out in less than 1 year. Hugs -n- Blessings.Adios.
He's pretty awesome and the love they have for each other is amazing. We are definitely going to be trying but we have now gotten past the point of not wanting to have any more kids. We both agreed. Its our time now.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.rare.love View Post
#REAL Amor shall look past an infertility issue and some men are ok with not even having 1 bio-child.Sure it can be a wonderful thing. But some really don't even want a kid,and or do not mind it long as they have YOU, and the REAL love u and him are going to continue to be blessed by GOD to share each waking day/night,chica. (i am referring to your other post on such relevant topic.) So may you two remain blissfully happy. I am sure you are going to.
-
I'm so glad you're having this with this WONDERFUL man who is making you so happy chica. .GOD BLESS you both when he come home. Hugs & Blessings.Adios.
#REAL Amor.... I love that!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!!! He assures me that between my 3 yr old daughter, 18 yr old son and his many nieces and nephews, he will have all the kids around him that he could ever want. One thing he talks about nonstop is taking all the kids to a big water park once he is out. Heís so amazing and seeing the world through his eyes has really reminded me to appreciate the little things in life again.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:32 PM

I just found out tonight our April release may be pushed back to June due to HWH issues/closing but I am going to stay positive in light of this possible setback... it’s only an extra 2 months, right??? I’m more worried that if this happens he may flip out and wind up losing his cool... ugh! We are so close....
Old 12-07-2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I just found out tonight our April release may be pushed back to June due to HWH issues/closing but I am going to stay positive in light of this possible setback... itís only an extra 2 months, right??? Iím more worried that if this happens he may flip out and wind up losing his cool... ugh! We are so close....
That's very frustrating but your right it's only two months and you need to be calm for him. Talk him through it and make him understand that's it's just a bump in the road and that you will make it through it. It's still coming it's not much longer.