Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > PTO v2 Discussion
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO v2 Discussion Please use this forum for ALL discussions relating to the new site. Q&A's, comments, etc

Old 04-12-2004, 01:25 PM

Default Our donations for the upgrades

I wasn't sure where to post this, but this looked good.
If I remember correctly, after the upgrade we were going to have email capabilities and such. Did that ever happen? Also, I though you were going to do something for folks who donated? Like, naming the membership by dollars donated. What happend with that?

If I missed something somewhere, please give me the link and I'll check it out. I tried doing my own search and only got a link to the very first money drive, which was in May.
Thanks,
Wendy
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2004, 01:28 PM
Administrator
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,638 Times in 348 Posts

Wendy,

Good questions - I will make sure that the Administration Team answers your questions in the next 24 hours!

As to the email - all can have email accounts in the 'prisontalk' domain.

At the top of the screen click on "MAIL" and it will take you to a sign up screen. We suggest that you use your PTO screenname@prisontalk.com so that it makes it easy to remember...

The Prison System is Broken
Old 04-13-2004, 09:38 AM

Great!
Thanks & I look forward to hearing about my other question. Much appreciated.
Wendy
Old 04-15-2004, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebkrg
Wendy,

Good questions - I will make sure that the Administration Team answers your questions in the next 24 hours!

As to the email - all can have email accounts in the 'prisontalk' domain.

At the top of the screen click on "MAIL" and it will take you to a sign up screen. We suggest that you use your PTO screenname@prisontalk.com so that it makes it easy to remember...

Good morning,
Still nothing guys????????
Thanks,
Wendy
Old 04-16-2004, 11:25 AM

A system for email was implemented...however I don't know the details of its release to the general forum population. I'm not the one to answer those questions, but I do know they are available.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darin_S
A system for email was implemented...however I don't know the details of its release to the general forum population. I'm not the one to answer those questions, but I do know they are available.
Thanks, Darin~
It would be nice to know about the different types of memberships as well. That was advertised while PTO was soliciting donations. Ethically, that should be honored.
Best,
Wendy
Old 04-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,753 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawen
I wasn't sure where to post this, but this looked good.
If I remember correctly, after the upgrade we were going to have email capabilities and such. Did that ever happen? Also, I though you were going to do something for folks who donated? Like, naming the membership by dollars donated. What happend with that?

If I missed something somewhere, please give me the link and I'll check it out. I tried doing my own search and only got a link to the very first money drive, which was in May.
Thanks,
Wendy
Wendy,
I am sorry that the donations page still has not been implemented. We had a number of issues with PTO v2 that side tracked a lot of things. I am hoping to get all of those resolved with what is now taking place. If you would like to access the mail system, please click this link: www.prisontalk.com/mail

Everyone who has donated will have a donated icon next to their name is every post (postbit) in the very near future. We definitely have never forgotten about those who have contributed to the site.

Thanks,
David
Old 04-20-2004, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed-X
Wendy,
I am sorry that the donations page still has not been implemented. We had a number of issues with PTO v2 that side tracked a lot of things. I am hoping to get all of those resolved with what is now taking place. If you would like to access the mail system, please click this link: www.prisontalk.com/mail

Everyone who has donated will have a donated icon next to their name is every post (postbit) in the very near future. We definitely have never forgotten about those who have contributed to the site.

Thanks,
David
Thanks for the update!
Wendy