Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 10:16 AM
Certified Recluse
Donation Award 

Default Wisconsin -- Male / 37 / Black / Photo

If this is but a call into the wind, then let it carry my desire to reach out to the wings that will carry me to you.

With that said, let me introduce myself. My name is Jermaine, but am best known in the urban art world as Little Wolf. I'm 5ft 10in tall, 187lbs., short black hair, light brown eyes. I'm a proud Afro-Dominican born in New York, and raised in Wisconsin.

I love to draw, paint, write poetry, and I'm into reading most topics. Prior to my current situation, I was a tattoo artist and love the ink lifestyle. I spend a lot of my time designing tattoos for others and trying to showcase my work on Facebook. At this point in my life...I'm grown enough to know what I want and have the ambition to go after it and make it mine. I don't allow my surroundings to keep me down. Just because I'm in here doesn't mean that I can't still be me. I'm looking to meet new people and give them an opportunity to get to know a great guy. There is no substitute for loyalty and honesty, and that is something you can count on with me, so come find me. you can write me directly or email me.

Jermaine Smith 394890
W.C.I. - P.O. Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963-0351
[Jermaine has corrlinks, so if you'd rather email Jermaine, please send him (or me Marco1969) your email address. He will send you an invite.]

Tattooed Skin

what is it about you that makes me think of you. you have imprinted on my mind and you have gotten under my tattooed skin. I carry the thoughts and memories of you on my back like cargo...beautiful cargo. and when the moon is high and the lights go out, and I lie here with only my thoughts...that is when you are at your strongest. the point when no matter what I do, I cannot shake you. there are even times when I don't think I really want to. driving me insane in a wonderful swirl of frustration and excitement...let me just lie here and drone off into a deep, deep confusion. words and thoughts I can never say out loud...keep them a secret. don't reveal what is in my mind as it is just for you. realising that I care more than I'm willing to admit, and a lot more than I should, for someone that is not what I wish they could be to me...to the point I no longer know how to be around you without feeling what I feel. I think of you and call you by your name, pretty girl, and wonder if it impacts you. maybe not, but then again maybe so...the point is you got under, and are always under my tattooed skin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jermaine.jpg (36.0 KB, 12 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread