Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:45 AM

Default Lost his phone privileges 'til May 8th, sigh..

:'( but I laugh because its really funny.. I just don't see what was the problem!! Smh... lol I'm glad I can laugh or maybe I'm covering up the hurt of not hearing his voice til then! Or the fact I'm relieved it wasn't anything serious why he hasn't called cuz I know my love will wait hrs to grab a phone each day! Blahhh.... its okay I guess!! Just hope it passes by quickly.. 2 days down, I was wondering why I hadn't received calls since Monday night!.. sucks but nothing I can do about it...

I love his crazy silly self & miss him lotsssss
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,724 Posts

Wow I am not alone. My Fiance' did not lose his phone privileges he just can not call me until July 3rd. I must say with all that is going on and not being able to get the good support on here any more our relationship is really not looking to well. I am trying to be strong but you know your heart sometimes just have a mind of its own. I am happy he did not get a write up because he sees parole soon. I keep telling myself that our love is suppose to withstand anything and hopefully it will but when two people can not communicate by hearing a voice they tend to write things that can come across as real stupid. If my life was not in turmoil right now with my daughter and this moving then things would be better but in a fight you can only take so many hits before you get knocked down and it takes a while to get back up. Hopefully your time goes by fast.

To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:56 AM
wife of an inmate
Donation Award 

awwww I hate that for you, I feel your pain - I know my phone calls are definitely our lifeline in between visits. We ran out of phone minutes last night for the month so now we have to wait until May 1 to be able to talk again! grrr! Texas only allows 4 hours of phone time each month!

Old 04-26-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klewis
Wow I am not alone. My Fiance' did not lose his phone privileges he just can not call me until July 3rd. I must say with all that is going on and not being able to get the good support on here any more our relationship is really not looking to well. I am trying to be strong but you know your heart sometimes just have a mind of its own. I am happy he did not get a write up because he sees parole soon. I keep telling myself that our love is suppose to withstand anything and hopefully it will but when two people can not communicate by hearing a voice they tend to write things that can come across as real stupid. If my life was not in turmoil right now with my daughter and this moving then things would be better but in a fight you can only take so many hits before you get knocked down and it takes a while to get back up. Hopefully your time goes by fast.
Awe July 3rd.. yikes I'd be too sad with that, I can imagine that's hard.. makes my 2 weeks seem like nothing.. so sorry!! Hope things ease up and get better for ya!!
I agree hearts have a mind of their own, so frustrating!!
Phone calls are so important!! :-/
Old 04-26-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveofmarkslife
awwww I hate that for you, I feel your pain - I know my phone calls are definitely our lifeline in between visits. We ran out of phone minutes last night for the month so now we have to wait until May 1 to be able to talk again! grrr! Texas only allows 4 hours of phone time each month!
Yeah right now phone calls are definitely important.. I was suppose to visit on Sunday first time in a month.. but just getting there is such a hassle so idk if I'm going yet ;-( so not getting these calls as well til then sucks!! And I don't even get it, the "problem" doesn't even seem like it was his fault that or I misunderstood what happened exactly. Either way it sucks! We didn't realize this was an issue being they took two days to "take his phone privileges away" ugh!

& 4 hrs a month? Wow that's crazy!! It does not work like that here. We sometimes get 3 or so hrs a daylol

Last edited by mandarose; 04-26-2012 at 05:10 PM..