Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > SOUTH CAROLINA > South Carolina Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Carolina Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in South Carolina should be posted here.

Old 12-01-2014, 10:17 PM

Question My husband's parole eligibility changed.. i have questions!!

Ok, My husband was convicted of trafficking cocaine... he was sentenced 10 years violent, 85%, no parole. I checked on the SCDC site yesterday and now it has a parole eligibility date of 12/18/2022... but his release date is 12/15/2022. What does this mean? Is it possible for the parole eligibility date to change to something sooner? I was so happy when I saw his eligibility change but I don't want to get my hopes up if I'm interpreting this wrong. Can someone explain this please???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2015, 02:31 PM

For the past 10 years I have seen different numbers go up and down on that site. I don't mean to get your hopes down but as for my experience and a couple other inmates, just letting you know that you really can't count on that site to be 100% accurate as far as the sentencing and release go. You will just need to rely on the actual court papers and what his lawyer tells you.