Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Canadian Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Canada - General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Canada - General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Canada that do not fit into any other Canada sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 05-24-2019, 09:17 PM

Default Anyone know someone at Central East Correctiona Centre/Lindsay?

Hi there I'm new to the website this is my first post. My boyfriend was incarcerated in October of last year and I'm just wondering if there is anybody else out there who knows somebody in Lindsay jail? Looking to give my boyfriend my new number so he can get a hold of me I haven't heard from him in several weeks and I'm worried sick. Let me know if you could help me out thanks it is much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2019, 01:59 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,730 Times in 2,063 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk

I moved your post to our Canadian forums

Sorry about your concerns and that you haven't heard from your boyfriend! If I may suggest; instead of planning on giving our your personal information to strangers online for contacting your boyfriend, why don't you send him a letter and tell him your new phone number that way. I don't know how the Canadian system works but if it's anything like in the U.S. - maybe you can call the facility to check his housing information (in case you haven't got his mailing address)?

Then again I've seen some older threads here on PTO that seem to say that you can even just write your LO to the general address of this jail...so maybe you want to try that:

541 Kawartha Lakes County Rd 36
Lindsay, ON K9V 4S6, Canada

The Following User Says Thank You to Sarianna For This Useful Post:
onparoleinTO (05-25-2019)
Old 05-25-2019, 04:15 PM
OnparoleinTO

You can indeed write to him at the EMDC. There are frequent lockdowns there and access to phones may be limited in other ways.
Old 05-25-2019, 04:59 PM

He is due to be released next week so there's really no time to send a letter that's why I was hoping somebody new someone in there and could relay the message for me it's not a personal number so I'm not too concerned about that I just need to get a hold of him before he's released to figure out a discharge plan but thank you very much