Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New York that do not fit into any other New York sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 10-22-2020, 08:52 AM

Default Willard 97 day program

Anyone familiar with any current information on the willard program in new york?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2020, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin374help View Post
Anyone familiar with any current information on the willard program in new york?
It is a 97 day program like a boot camp very strict not like a regular facility your platoon can use the phone every other week for 15 mins the week you don't have calls then they are allowed a visit their platoon it works if you work it it's like military style
Old 10-22-2020, 03:12 PM

hey ...my husband is in it and is in his last month...He was suppose to come home on November 3rd and graduate...on the 7th he called me and told me something happened where a Drill instructor wrote him up for something and he was in the box ..and waiting on hearing ...that i know of he did not have any tickets except for maybe using the phone for too long ...since then i havent heard from him and i looked up his name online and it switched to "In Custody-Violation" and date it was effective said OCTOBER 14TH ...SO IM WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED ...sorry about the caplocks .....i know things are tough there and this is his first time ...he was judicially sanctioned
Old 10-22-2020, 03:23 PM

trying to find out if they make him start the program again and when that might happen...so far i have no idea what actually is going on ...i know it wasnt a fight and he doesnt have any violence on record ....but i have read horror stories on the place
Old 11-15-2020, 11:10 AM

Quote:
trying to find out if they make him start the program again and when that might happen...so far i have no idea what actually is going on ...i know it wasnt a fight and he doesnt have any violence on record ....but i have read horror stories on the place
This site has been down for a while or i would of wrote you back he's probably going to another facility if you get on trouble at Willard you get sent to another facility then have to finish out your original sentence i hope that you hear something soom or have
Old 11-15-2020, 11:50 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,233 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
hey ...my husband is in it and is in his last month...He was suppose to come home on November 3rd and graduate...on the 7th he called me and told me something happened where a Drill instructor wrote him up for something and he was in the box ..and waiting on hearing ...that i know of he did not have any tickets except for maybe using the phone for too long ...since then i havent heard from him and i looked up his name online and it switched to "In Custody-Violation" and date it was effective said OCTOBER 14TH ...SO IM WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED ...sorry about the caplocks .....i know things are tough there and this is his first time ...he was judicially sanctioned
Just to ease your mind a bit, when someone is in Willard, usually it is due to a parole violation. And Willard is considered “parole supervision”, so what you are reading in the website is not reflective of any disciplinary issues, it is his current general status, IE in parole custody due to violation.
I hope this helps you a bit until you find out what’s going on with him
Old 11-18-2020, 07:52 PM

Yes thoughhe was judicially sanctioned as a sentence from court..he almost graduated and got a violation for not completing it and is in Five points with hearing postponed after sitting there for 34 days..so wondering if hes going back to willard
Old 11-18-2020, 07:57 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,699 Times in 2,219 Posts

Quote:
Yes thoughhe was judicially sanctioned as a sentence from court..he almost graduated and got a violation for not completing it and is in Five points with hearing postponed after sitting there for 34 days..so wondering if hes going back to willard
Be prepared that he may have to serve out the rest of his sentence.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:33 PM

They want to send him back to do the 90 days again. He has also had a recomendation from willard for 6 to 8 week set back ..hes never had a prior violation and has not failed urine tests unlike the 3rd time parole violators that are sent back to willard.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:21 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,699 Times in 2,219 Posts

Quote:
They want to send him back to do the 90 days again. He has also had a recomendation from willard for 6 to 8 week set back ..hes never had a prior violation and has not failed urine tests unlike the 3rd time parole violators that are sent back to willard.
I pray it all works out for you. So based on the time line you're looking at least 4 more months. Prep for the worst and you'll be happy if it goes faster
Old 11-18-2020, 10:07 PM

He said that maybe they would do 60 instead of the full 90 .he has a unique situation . He was judicially sanctioned from town court for willard..was ready in March to leave but covid stopped transfers so all the time he had in by july he met his minimum before even goong to program ..actually started the program in august and had a graduation date of Nov.3rd...violation is not a new crime .i believe it was more like a program violation and something happened there. He never failed for anything and only got like around 5 tickets and willard actually put in a recomendation to have him back 6 to 8 weeks but his lawyer is saying you possibly could do 60 but not more than the 90 day..hes waiting to go again..hearing got postponed because lawyer didnt make etc.