Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Asia and Pacific Prison & Criminal Justice Topics
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Asia and Pacific Prison & Criminal Justice Topics Discussions and Information about Asia and Pacific-region Prisons, Jails, the Criminal Justice System, etc.

Old 01-13-2015, 09:48 AM
I am back yet again

Default Philippines unable to locate which prison

My husband is currently in some prison somewhere in the Philippines....does anyone know how I can find out or what I can do to locate him. Do you think the Mexican embassy would help me find him?
Im not sure what direction to turn or who to contact.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2016, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamenough View Post
My husband is currently in some prison somewhere in the Philippines....does anyone know how I can find out or what I can do to locate him. Do you think the Mexican embassy would help me find him?
Im not sure what direction to turn or who to contact.

Thank you
I would suggest that you contact a Philippine Consulate here in the US and inquire there. They should be able to at least tell you who to contact about it.

I noticed it says you are in NC. If that is the case you might want to contact the one that is assigned to handle all the Philippines issues for your state. It is:

Embassy of the Philippines, Washington D.C.
1617 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20036 (Consular Section)
Tel # 202-467-9300

Consular Jurisdiction: United States of America: Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia; Outside USA: Anguilla, Aruba, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Islands (Bahamas, Bermuda, British West Indies, Cayman Islands, Turks & Caicos), Commonwealth of Jamaica, Country of Curacao, Grenada, Guadaloupe, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Republic of Haiti, Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Maartin, St. Martin, The Territorial Collectivity of St. Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, and U.S. Virgin Islands

Good Luck....Sometimes records of things in the Philippines (not just prisons) can get pretty slow with lots of red tape.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:02 PM

@Original Poster

If you still need assistance with this please let me know ...