Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEBRASKA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

NEBRASKA Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Nebraska - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, Visitation & Phones, mail and more

Old 09-16-2014, 07:16 AM
*Peace*Love*Happiness*

Default Just wondering what the Nebraska DOC is like

Hello everyone. I know that this section isn't visited much but I'm hoping that someone familiar with the Nebraska DOC will be along shortly. I'm from Texas. I know how horrible our prisons are in Texas and my brother may have played out all of his nine lives and could possibly be headed there (Nebraska DOC) soon. His case is still in the early stages and he's currently in the Lincoln County jail. If you have a loved one in the Nebraska prison system and can tell me what the environment is like I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.
Sponsored Links