Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Other Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Federal Prisons All Federal prisons that are not listed in their own category.

Old 01-19-2020, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPw View Post
This whole thing has me sick as hell. Do any of us know the name of the inmate that was stabbed? Or what state they where from? Thank you Miss Lita, Miss Leslie and your man K, and Miss Anchored. You all have been so informative. Lee has rarely given any helpful information and right now I donít even wanna call asking any kind of questions. I donít condone the kind of lifestyle our men live but I also canít judge them for it either. Im just so damn happy no ones life was taken. I donít know about you all but being a prison wife is one hard thing to do but Iím so damn proud to stand by my hubby. If anyone get more info on this please share, i concerned for my husband and Iím assuming they arenít going to be texting us or calling us anytime soon.
Very well said the hardest thing is the not knowing and every small part of information we can receive is helpful. We are not only their support but each others as well. I am very thankful to all. After I told my brother about all this he says a minimum of a 1 month to 2 months lockdown until they move all of the gang/groups out.
The Following User Says Thank You to litaM For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (01-19-2020)
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2020, 11:19 AM
a Realist NOT an enabler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPw View Post
This whole thing has me sick as hell. Do any of us know the name of the inmate that was stabbed? Or what state they where from? Thank you Miss Lita, Miss Leslie and your man K, and Miss Anchored. You all have been so informative. Lee has rarely given any helpful information and right now I donít even wanna call asking any kind of questions. I donít condone the kind of lifestyle our men live but I also canít judge them for it either. Im just so damn happy no ones life was taken. I donít know about you all but being a prison wife is one hard thing to do but Iím so damn proud to stand by my hubby. If anyone get more info on this please share, i concerned for my husband and Iím assuming they arenít going to be texting us or calling us anytime soon.
Youíre welcome.K is going to try and find out.
They go up in shifts ( every other day) ...he will go up again tomorrow.
We kinda get stuff piece by piece and I know itís frustrating...this whole prison thing is frustrating. All of us are fighting a battle that most people donít understand..Thank God we have each other. ❤️
The Following User Says Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
litaM (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 11:28 AM
a Realist NOT an enabler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litaM View Post
Very well said the hardest thing is the not knowing and every small part of information we can receive is helpful. We are not only their support but each others as well. I am very thankful to all. After I told my brother about all this he says a minimum of a 1 month to 2 months lockdown until they move all of the gang/groups out.
And we have to remember we have a new warden, who is supposedly very tough. What K heard was , heís not only tough on inmate rules, heís tough on the guards too.
A guy who is in his camp came from Ashland ( one of Kís Stops for years, but not this warden) well, apparently a Lt. was walking and this warden told him to pick up something and the Lt. Said,ĒIíll get someone to pick it up..Iím notď. ..WELLLLLL, this warden had him take his shirt off and go pick up trash on the ENTIRE YARD!!!! LOL.
Sooooo, he isnít playing!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lesliezack For This Useful Post:
JestHis (Yesterday), litaM (01-19-2020)
Old 01-19-2020, 04:18 PM

Does anyone know why USP Lee is on lockdown?
Old Yesterday, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenloves View Post
Does anyone know why USP Lee is on lockdown?
there was a fight and they went on full lockdown. you can read the thread previously to follow it to the current date to get caught up...
The Following User Says Thank You to litaM For This Useful Post:
Lesliezack (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM

Does anyone have anymore info?