Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oklahoma that do not fit into any other Oklahoma sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:58 PM

Unhappy Oklahoma Girl Needs Awnsers

I am here today asking for your help....My Dad went into DOC custody at LARC on Dec. 20, 2007 and died on Jan. 10, 2008. This was his 9th time throught LARC. We (the family) do not know how he died. The ME Report is still pending. Lexington is trying to say that my Dad was having psychotic episodeds. My Dad was prescribed to several downer meds and has been ever since I was a small child. Never have I or anyone else in my family ever seen my Dad have a psychotic episode. The story they (LARC) gave us is totally diff. than the story they gave the ME or Purcell Hospital. We have tried several times to set up a meeting with the Warden and he will not speak to us. Nobody up there will speak to us. They won't even let us have his personal effects and here it is 2 weeks after his death....It is very difficult for us to have closure when we do not know what happen to him. If anyone out there is "WILLING" to speak to us we would greatly apprieciate it....

Megs
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 10:56 PM
chin up, boots laced
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,087 Times in 806 Posts

PM me and I will try to help in any way I can. I posted a reply to one of your other posts. Keep your head up.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:23 AM

im sorry that u r going through this.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:41 PM

I am so sorry ! Sounds suspicious and especially when they will not speak with your family. I pray you get the truth soon.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:58 PM

Default Condolences

I am sorry you're going thru this too. They probably won't talk to you because they're afraid you're going to sue them. I would talk to a lawyer.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:04 AM

that sucks! i dont know how to help other than maybe try to get his medical records and hire a lawyer and sue if you find evidence of malepractice

????