Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > Discounts & Frugality
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Site Moderator

Thanked 23,628 Times in 8,316 Posts
Default Need Free Printable Budget Sheet

Hi all! I know we have some financial wiz kids on here so thought I'd pick your brains for the best free, printable, budget worksheets out there.

This is for my me and my mother to have "the" sit-down where I start to help make major decisions about finances. I've never had complicated finances-- one source of income, pretty steady number of creditors/bills to pay. They have all the usual retirement accounts and squirrel nesty things I've never heard of. I need a visual because just telling me what's coming in, what's going out and what's in reserve leaves me with glazed eyes and a strong desire to drink.

So lay it on me...best website for printable budget sheets for more than a single source of income? Links appreciated.

And yes, we have POAs set up for both parents that have a multi-tier chain of responsibility, just in case you were thinking it. This is just about deciding which accounts to close and pay off debts in order to maximize their money. Mom has a lot of anxiety around it, I don't so we've decided to combine forces.

Last edited by miamac; 07-31-2018 at 02:24 PM..
Sponsored Links