Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Ohio that do not fit into any other Ohio sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:50 PM

Default Judicial Release in Ohio

Hi my Boyfriend been in prison for 20 years did all the appeals been denied his last option is judicial released he scare to give the lawyers more money because of being denied all the years I told him we going to pray for the judicial released goes through its time for him to come home been gone along time do anybody know more about judicial released or someone that been approved and been released
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2016, 02:14 PM

research the ohio sentencing commission website.

also study his judge, the court and sit and watch the court room analyzing his judge regarding cases. expungments, and judicials.

Pay attention to the questions the judge ask the defendants, write them down to be pre-prepared how to answer them.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:52 PM

We in ohio but he caught his case in columbus so I won't be at court with him so I'm just go online and see if I can find his judge and watch videos or something or just read something about her thank you for the info I pray my sweetheart gets out he been there to to long
Old 03-11-2020, 09:32 AM

Mine has been in for 16 yrs now his early release keeps getting denied he has been almost a model prison for all of stay. Do you think the victim is blocking him for getting out early
Old 01-05-2021, 06:19 PM

the victims cant block them. BUt ohio dont let many people out on judicial. it doesnt matter if they were model prisoners or not. they dont give it often. which is very, very sad.