Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home > The Countdown
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Countdown Post your final countdown threads and discussions here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 03:19 PM

Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts

They days are flying by....tomorrow we are at two years. Counting down to our visits makes two weeks fly by. Happy for you all
Old 10-02-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
They days are flying by....tomorrow we are at two years. Counting down to our visits makes two weeks fly by. Happy for you all

Sweetheart, it literally felt like yesterday where we were at 2 years, but it will go by fast! Enjoy your life! Do you girl, the visits make everything better, now we're at 3 months, and I can't believe it's almost here, I see your posts on other threads and I know you need support, it's hard... It's really hard, but before you know it, the day will be here! Or your 100 days count down!! PM if you need anything! My prayers go out to you! I'm so happy your day is coming!

Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to PGLJF_9409 For This Useful Post:
Grolarbear (10-30-2016)
Old 10-02-2016, 06:13 PM

Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGLJF_9409 View Post
Sweetheart, it literally felt like yesterday where we were at 2 years, but it will go by fast! Enjoy your life! Do you girl, the visits make everything better, now we're at 3 months, and I can't believe it's almost here, I see your posts on other threads and I know you need support, it's hard... It's really hard, but before you know it, the day will be here! Or your 100 days count down!! PM if you need anything! My prayers go out to you! I'm so happy your day is coming!
I know they will fly by the past 14 months have. We just keep counting and that helps me a lot. Can't wait to hear about you and your LO's homecoming
Old 10-06-2016, 09:46 PM

89 more days to go!!! I'm so exited! Does anyone know regulations on what you can wear to pick someone up from release at Bradshaw??? What am I allowed to wear, and what is he allowed to wear what can I bring to him so that he can wear it out of the jail.?

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I know they will fly by the past 14 months have. We just keep counting and that helps me a lot. Can't wait to hear about you and your LO's homecoming
I will definitely keep you posted for sure, I know all of y'all look forward to these countdowns because it gives you hope. Stay strong and I will keep you updated for sure. 89 more days to go and then my baby is back in my arms.

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:10 PM

I hope time flies by for you these last couple of months.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristinaR View Post
I hope time flies by for you these last couple of months.

Thank you sweetheart!

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:44 PM

87 more days until my baby comes home to me!
We are almost halfway through the 80's! Just a few more days! The. We'll be out of the 80's and I to the 70's it goes. (:

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:46 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-09-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post

YAYYYYY! 86 days!!!(:

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:53 PM

Alrighty guys!! 85 more days to go! I've officially made it half way through the 80's!! By the time this week is over we'll be into the 70's.

How are all of y'all feeling!!!! Tell me your experiences! I'm here for all of you too!!

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:53 PM

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,546 Posts

It's funny, I'm looking at your thread title and on Wednesday, I'll be where you were at when you first started this thread lol. Next Monday will officially mark my last 100 days with this. Going from quadruple digits to triple digits to double digits will be amazing!! After over 4 1/2 years, this is almost over and yet it doesn't feel like it. I'm reading everyone else's countdown threads feeling all happy for everyone while forgetting that I'm right behind you all. It doesn't feel real though. This whole time I've contented myself with trying to forget about homecoming because it made time move too slowly, and now I gotta deal with the reality it's almost here. I'm excited yet anxious all at once. I still don't think it's coming and these last six months have driven me up the wall. I'm stir-crazy!! How are you feeling???

GO CUBS GO!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blah8705 For This Useful Post:
LifeTraveler (10-11-2016), PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah8705 View Post
It's funny, I'm looking at your thread title and on Wednesday, I'll be where you were at when you first started this thread lol. Next Monday will officially mark my last 100 days with this. Going from quadruple digits to triple digits to double digits will be amazing!! After over 4 1/2 years, this is almost over and yet it doesn't feel like it. I'm reading everyone else's countdown threads feeling all happy for everyone while forgetting that I'm right behind you all. It doesn't feel real though. This whole time I've contented myself with trying to forget about homecoming because it made time move too slowly, and now I gotta deal with the reality it's almost here. I'm excited yet anxious all at once. I still don't think it's coming and these last six months have driven me up the wall. I'm stir-crazy!! How are you feeling???

Wait till you guys get where I am... the days- they really start flying! So much so that I'm running out of time to get things ready...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasChick92 For This Useful Post:
blah8705 (10-10-2016), CristinaR (10-10-2016), PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-10-2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah8705 View Post

Honey, you have ever right to feel nervous, excited, anxious, happy what ever the feeling may be.... Because even though our men are locked up, we are the ones holding it down at home... We keep our relationships strong, and stable... While they maintain a certain attitude to get through it on the inside...

We are strong, so they second on us to keep them strong.
3 months and some change is not far, and I believe you when you say you can't believe it because it's been 2 1/2 years for us, and I can't believe we are only 2 1/2 months away now...

To answer your questions honestly I'm scared! Because I haven't been able to really touch him in so long, or lay with him, snuggle.... Kiss the way I want to, don't even get me started with the intimate stuff... I'm so nervous... I think about it at night and I can't sleep, I'm so excited I smile ear to ear... He is getting frustrated now because time is so short now but feels like forever, he told me to stop counting down WITH him because it just reminds him how much longer he's away from me, which I understand...

But 85 days??? Come on! I am so excited I can hold my tongue talking to him...

I know when he's out and I'm in his arms, and he's in mine it will be the best feeling ever. I can't wait to have that moment, although getting up at 5am to be there at 10am is going to suck, but the drive and all the things to get ready for him is so worth it... You know?

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick92 View Post
Wait till you guys get where I am... the days- they really start flying! So much so that I'm running out of time to get things ready...

Omg 17 days! You must be scurrying to get things done! I can't wait till we are at 17 days, but what's funny is I was at 150 days not to long ago looking at the countdowns and wishing k were at my 100 days, and now 15 days has already passed, you Must be so nervous... Any plans for homecoming? Anything special?? Looking at your ticket makes my heart thump! Because I want that so bad!

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
I'm more than ready to be there, and at the same time it feels nothing is getting done. I had planned to do soooo much.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Honey, you have ever right to feel nervous, excited, anxious, happy what ever the feeling may be.... Because even though our men are locked up, we are the ones holding it down at home... We keep our relationships strong, and stable... While they maintain a certain attitude to get through it on the inside...

We are strong, so they second on us to keep them strong.
3 months and some change is not far, and I believe you when you say you can't believe it because it's been 2 1/2 years for us, and I can't believe we are only 2 1/2 months away now...

To answer your questions honestly I'm scared! Because I haven't been able to really touch him in so long, or lay with him, snuggle.... Kiss the way I want to, don't even get me started with the intimate stuff... I'm so nervous... I think about it at night and I can't sleep, I'm so excited I smile ear to ear... He is getting frustrated now because time is so short now but feels like forever, he told me to stop counting down WITH him because it just reminds him how much longer he's away from me, which I understand...

But 85 days??? Come on! I am so excited I can hold my tongue talking to him...

I know when he's out and I'm in his arms, and he's in mine it will be the best feeling ever. I can't wait to have that moment, although getting up at 5am to be there at 10am is going to suck, but the drive and all the things to get ready for him is so worth it... You know?
We're getting there. The one thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up at 5 am, but not just one morning, Monday to Saturday every week. At least he'll be home. I really do prefer to have to get up and make his lunch than think of him buying lunch in the street though. I guess I've just got used to sleeping in late.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Omg 17 days! You must be scurrying to get things done! I can't wait till we are at 17 days, but what's funny is I was at 150 days not to long ago looking at the countdowns and wishing k were at my 100 days, and now 15 days has already passed, you Must be so nervous... Any plans for homecoming? Anything special?? Looking at your ticket makes my heart thump! Because I want that so bad!

My guy has been gone 7 years... so I'm more than ecstatic to go get him. There are no big plans other than I will have to drive out there the night before his release since I am 7 hours away and they will be releasing him between 8-9am... or at least that's what they told me when I called. The only plan he had was that he wanted a shower... immediately upon getting out. (Somehow, I totally understand that) and he wants to change into HIS clothes. He says he can't wait to finally wear pants that have a zipper. As far as "Plans" we're driving back to El Paso. So he gets to sit in a car for 7 hours.... should be interesting.

The Following User Says Thank You to TexasChick92 For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 07:00 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

Last edited by patchouli; 10-11-2016 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: graphic expired or some shit :(
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-12-2016, 05:42 AM

Quote:
My guy has been gone 7 years... so I'm more than ecstatic to go get him. There are no big plans other than I will have to drive out there the night before his release since I am 7 hours away and they will be releasing him between 8-9am... or at least that's what they told me when I called. The only plan he had was that he wanted a shower... immediately upon getting out. (Somehow, I totally understand that) and he wants to change into HIS clothes. He says he can't wait to finally wear pants that have a zipper. As far as "Plans" we're driving back to El Paso. So he gets to sit in a car for 7 hours.... should be interesting.

Girl I totally understand I have to wake up at 6 every morning as it is, but on the day of release its 3 hours and some change there and then 3 hours and some change back, that road trip should very interesting as well. But I can't wait, !
My man wants to take a real shower too, I understand that, it's crazy because we ask is if their request will be a lot but reasonable when all they really want is good food, nice bed, and a shower. Poor baby. I will give him whatever he needs to feel comfortable. I'm so excited for you! Please keep my posted I want to know what happens! You have a couple weeks! I feel the excitment for you girl!

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:43 AM

Question

83 more days to go guys! Almost out of the 89's, time is dragging ass can I say??? Jeeeeeeez! Please hurry up, I'm jumping out of my own skin at this point.

I love you.
Come home to me.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:33 AM
PTO Administrator

Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

Last edited by patchouli; 10-13-2016 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: damned graphic disappeared
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-13-2016, 08:35 AM
PTO Administrator

Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Old 10-13-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post

Thank you so much!! You help me count down the days so much faster!!(:

I love you.
Come home to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to PGLJF_9409 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (10-14-2016)
Old 10-14-2016, 04:55 PM
PTO Administrator

Donation Award 

patchouli, PTO Admin

PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Closed Thread