Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Coming Home > The Countdown
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Countdown Post your final countdown threads and discussions here!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 10-02-2016, 03:19 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,532
Thanks: 153
Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts
Default

They days are flying by....tomorrow we are at two years. Counting down to our visits makes two weeks fly by. Happy for you all
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 10-02-2016, 03:30 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
They days are flying by....tomorrow we are at two years. Counting down to our visits makes two weeks fly by. Happy for you all


Sweetheart, it literally felt like yesterday where we were at 2 years, but it will go by fast! Enjoy your life! Do you girl, the visits make everything better, now we're at 3 months, and I can't believe it's almost here, I see your posts on other threads and I know you need support, it's hard... It's really hard, but before you know it, the day will be here! Or your 100 days count down!! PM if you need anything! My prayers go out to you! I'm so happy your day is coming!
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to PGLJF_9409 For This Useful Post:
Grolarbear (10-30-2016)
  #28  
Old 10-02-2016, 06:13 PM
nygirl17 nygirl17 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 4,532
Thanks: 153
Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,799 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGLJF_9409 View Post
Sweetheart, it literally felt like yesterday where we were at 2 years, but it will go by fast! Enjoy your life! Do you girl, the visits make everything better, now we're at 3 months, and I can't believe it's almost here, I see your posts on other threads and I know you need support, it's hard... It's really hard, but before you know it, the day will be here! Or your 100 days count down!! PM if you need anything! My prayers go out to you! I'm so happy your day is coming!
I know they will fly by the past 14 months have. We just keep counting and that helps me a lot. Can't wait to hear about you and your LO's homecoming
__________________
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
CristinaR (10-02-2016), PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #29  
Old 10-06-2016, 09:46 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

89 more days to go!!! I'm so exited! Does anyone know regulations on what you can wear to pick someone up from release at Bradshaw??? What am I allowed to wear, and what is he allowed to wear what can I bring to him so that he can wear it out of the jail.?
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #30  
Old 10-06-2016, 09:47 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygirl17 View Post
I know they will fly by the past 14 months have. We just keep counting and that helps me a lot. Can't wait to hear about you and your LO's homecoming
I will definitely keep you posted for sure, I know all of y'all look forward to these countdowns because it gives you hope. Stay strong and I will keep you updated for sure. 89 more days to go and then my baby is back in my arms.
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #31  
Old 10-06-2016, 11:10 PM
CristinaR's Avatar
CristinaR CristinaR is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chihuahua, Mexico
Posts: 201
Thanks: 349
Thanked 212 Times in 126 Posts
Default

I hope time flies by for you these last couple of months.
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to CristinaR For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #32  
Old 10-07-2016, 06:40 AM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristinaR View Post
I hope time flies by for you these last couple of months.


Thank you sweetheart!
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #33  
Old 10-08-2016, 05:44 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

87 more days until my baby comes home to me!
We are almost halfway through the 80's! Just a few more days! The. We'll be out of the 80's and I to the 70's it goes. (:
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #34  
Old 10-09-2016, 09:46 AM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 41,559
Thanks: 42,001
Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts
Default



__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #35  
Old 10-09-2016, 05:18 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post



YAYYYYY! 86 days!!!(:
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #36  
Old 10-10-2016, 05:53 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Alrighty guys!! 85 more days to go! I've officially made it half way through the 80's!! By the time this week is over we'll be into the 70's.

How are all of y'all feeling!!!! Tell me your experiences! I'm here for all of you too!!
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #37  
Old 10-10-2016, 06:53 PM
blah8705's Avatar
blah8705 blah8705 is offline
Registered User

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 3,039
Thanks: 1,915
Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

It's funny, I'm looking at your thread title and on Wednesday, I'll be where you were at when you first started this thread lol. Next Monday will officially mark my last 100 days with this. Going from quadruple digits to triple digits to double digits will be amazing!! After over 4 1/2 years, this is almost over and yet it doesn't feel like it. I'm reading everyone else's countdown threads feeling all happy for everyone while forgetting that I'm right behind you all. It doesn't feel real though. This whole time I've contented myself with trying to forget about homecoming because it made time move too slowly, and now I gotta deal with the reality it's almost here. I'm excited yet anxious all at once. I still don't think it's coming and these last six months have driven me up the wall. I'm stir-crazy!! How are you feeling???
__________________




GO CUBS GO!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blah8705 For This Useful Post:
LifeTraveler (10-11-2016), PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #38  
Old 10-10-2016, 07:04 PM
TexasChick92's Avatar
TexasChick92 TexasChick92 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 389
Thanks: 225
Thanked 358 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah8705 View Post
It's funny, I'm looking at your thread title and on Wednesday, I'll be where you were at when you first started this thread lol. Next Monday will officially mark my last 100 days with this. Going from quadruple digits to triple digits to double digits will be amazing!! After over 4 1/2 years, this is almost over and yet it doesn't feel like it. I'm reading everyone else's countdown threads feeling all happy for everyone while forgetting that I'm right behind you all. It doesn't feel real though. This whole time I've contented myself with trying to forget about homecoming because it made time move too slowly, and now I gotta deal with the reality it's almost here. I'm excited yet anxious all at once. I still don't think it's coming and these last six months have driven me up the wall. I'm stir-crazy!! How are you feeling???


Wait till you guys get where I am... the days- they really start flying! So much so that I'm running out of time to get things ready...
__________________


The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasChick92 For This Useful Post:
blah8705 (10-10-2016), CristinaR (10-10-2016), PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #39  
Old 10-10-2016, 08:12 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah8705 View Post
It's funny, I'm looking at your thread title and on Wednesday, I'll be where you were at when you first started this thread lol. Next Monday will officially mark my last 100 days with this. Going from quadruple digits to triple digits to double digits will be amazing!! After over 4 1/2 years, this is almost over and yet it doesn't feel like it. I'm reading everyone else's countdown threads feeling all happy for everyone while forgetting that I'm right behind you all. It doesn't feel real though. This whole time I've contented myself with trying to forget about homecoming because it made time move too slowly, and now I gotta deal with the reality it's almost here. I'm excited yet anxious all at once. I still don't think it's coming and these last six months have driven me up the wall. I'm stir-crazy!! How are you feeling???


Honey, you have ever right to feel nervous, excited, anxious, happy what ever the feeling may be.... Because even though our men are locked up, we are the ones holding it down at home... We keep our relationships strong, and stable... While they maintain a certain attitude to get through it on the inside...

We are strong, so they second on us to keep them strong.
3 months and some change is not far, and I believe you when you say you can't believe it because it's been 2 1/2 years for us, and I can't believe we are only 2 1/2 months away now...

To answer your questions honestly I'm scared! Because I haven't been able to really touch him in so long, or lay with him, snuggle.... Kiss the way I want to, don't even get me started with the intimate stuff... I'm so nervous... I think about it at night and I can't sleep, I'm so excited I smile ear to ear... He is getting frustrated now because time is so short now but feels like forever, he told me to stop counting down WITH him because it just reminds him how much longer he's away from me, which I understand...

But 85 days??? Come on! I am so excited I can hold my tongue talking to him...

I know when he's out and I'm in his arms, and he's in mine it will be the best feeling ever. I can't wait to have that moment, although getting up at 5am to be there at 10am is going to suck, but the drive and all the things to get ready for him is so worth it... You know?
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #40  
Old 10-10-2016, 08:14 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick92 View Post
Wait till you guys get where I am... the days- they really start flying! So much so that I'm running out of time to get things ready...


Omg 17 days! You must be scurrying to get things done! I can't wait till we are at 17 days, but what's funny is I was at 150 days not to long ago looking at the countdowns and wishing k were at my 100 days, and now 15 days has already passed, you Must be so nervous... Any plans for homecoming? Anything special?? Looking at your ticket makes my heart thump! Because I want that so bad!
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #41  
Old 10-10-2016, 08:37 PM
CristinaR's Avatar
CristinaR CristinaR is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chihuahua, Mexico
Posts: 201
Thanks: 349
Thanked 212 Times in 126 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick92 View Post
Wait till you guys get where I am... the days- they really start flying! So much so that I'm running out of time to get things ready...
I'm more than ready to be there, and at the same time it feels nothing is getting done. I had planned to do soooo much.
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to CristinaR For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #42  
Old 10-10-2016, 08:43 PM
CristinaR's Avatar
CristinaR CristinaR is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Chihuahua, Mexico
Posts: 201
Thanks: 349
Thanked 212 Times in 126 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGLJF_9409 View Post
Honey, you have ever right to feel nervous, excited, anxious, happy what ever the feeling may be.... Because even though our men are locked up, we are the ones holding it down at home... We keep our relationships strong, and stable... While they maintain a certain attitude to get through it on the inside...

We are strong, so they second on us to keep them strong.
3 months and some change is not far, and I believe you when you say you can't believe it because it's been 2 1/2 years for us, and I can't believe we are only 2 1/2 months away now...

To answer your questions honestly I'm scared! Because I haven't been able to really touch him in so long, or lay with him, snuggle.... Kiss the way I want to, don't even get me started with the intimate stuff... I'm so nervous... I think about it at night and I can't sleep, I'm so excited I smile ear to ear... He is getting frustrated now because time is so short now but feels like forever, he told me to stop counting down WITH him because it just reminds him how much longer he's away from me, which I understand...

But 85 days??? Come on! I am so excited I can hold my tongue talking to him...

I know when he's out and I'm in his arms, and he's in mine it will be the best feeling ever. I can't wait to have that moment, although getting up at 5am to be there at 10am is going to suck, but the drive and all the things to get ready for him is so worth it... You know?
We're getting there. The one thing I'm not looking forward to is getting up at 5 am, but not just one morning, Monday to Saturday every week. At least he'll be home. I really do prefer to have to get up and make his lunch than think of him buying lunch in the street though. I guess I've just got used to sleeping in late.
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to CristinaR For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #43  
Old 10-10-2016, 09:22 PM
TexasChick92's Avatar
TexasChick92 TexasChick92 is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 389
Thanks: 225
Thanked 358 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGLJF_9409 View Post
Omg 17 days! You must be scurrying to get things done! I can't wait till we are at 17 days, but what's funny is I was at 150 days not to long ago looking at the countdowns and wishing k were at my 100 days, and now 15 days has already passed, you Must be so nervous... Any plans for homecoming? Anything special?? Looking at your ticket makes my heart thump! Because I want that so bad!

My guy has been gone 7 years... so I'm more than ecstatic to go get him. There are no big plans other than I will have to drive out there the night before his release since I am 7 hours away and they will be releasing him between 8-9am... or at least that's what they told me when I called. The only plan he had was that he wanted a shower... immediately upon getting out. (Somehow, I totally understand that) and he wants to change into HIS clothes. He says he can't wait to finally wear pants that have a zipper. As far as "Plans" we're driving back to El Paso. So he gets to sit in a car for 7 hours.... should be interesting.
__________________


The Following User Says Thank You to TexasChick92 For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #44  
Old 10-11-2016, 07:00 AM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 41,559
Thanks: 42,001
Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts
Default

__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin




Last edited by patchouli; 10-11-2016 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: graphic expired or some shit :(
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #45  
Old 10-12-2016, 05:42 AM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasChick92 View Post
My guy has been gone 7 years... so I'm more than ecstatic to go get him. There are no big plans other than I will have to drive out there the night before his release since I am 7 hours away and they will be releasing him between 8-9am... or at least that's what they told me when I called. The only plan he had was that he wanted a shower... immediately upon getting out. (Somehow, I totally understand that) and he wants to change into HIS clothes. He says he can't wait to finally wear pants that have a zipper. As far as "Plans" we're driving back to El Paso. So he gets to sit in a car for 7 hours.... should be interesting.

Girl I totally understand I have to wake up at 6 every morning as it is, but on the day of release its 3 hours and some change there and then 3 hours and some change back, that road trip should very interesting as well. But I can't wait, !
My man wants to take a real shower too, I understand that, it's crazy because we ask is if their request will be a lot but reasonable when all they really want is good food, nice bed, and a shower. Poor baby. I will give him whatever he needs to feel comfortable. I'm so excited for you! Please keep my posted I want to know what happens! You have a couple weeks! I feel the excitment for you girl!
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #46  
Old 10-12-2016, 05:43 AM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Question

83 more days to go guys! Almost out of the 89's, time is dragging ass can I say??? Jeeeeeeez! Please hurry up, I'm jumping out of my own skin at this point.
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
  #47  
Old 10-12-2016, 07:33 AM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 41,559
Thanks: 42,001
Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts
Default



__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin




Last edited by patchouli; 10-13-2016 at 07:23 AM.. Reason: damned graphic disappeared
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #48  
Old 10-13-2016, 08:35 AM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 41,559
Thanks: 42,001
Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts
Default

__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
  #49  
Old 10-13-2016, 10:38 PM
PGLJF_9409's Avatar
PGLJF_9409 PGLJF_9409 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 275
Thanks: 145
Thanked 223 Times in 132 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post


Thank you so much!! You help me count down the days so much faster!!(:
__________________








Never give up on the ones you love..
I need him more than he needs me.
I love you.
Come home to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to PGLJF_9409 For This Useful Post:
patchouli (10-14-2016)
  #50  
Old 10-14-2016, 04:55 PM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 41,559
Thanks: 42,001
Thanked 35,072 Times in 16,180 Posts
Default

__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
PGLJF_9409 (10-21-2016)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
coming home, countdown, husband, love him, relsease

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
09/11/2017 - 250 days & a wake up! bbrittanyrenee The Countdown 181 09-12-2017 06:27 AM
Countdown! 79 days! March 1st, 2017 ReRe&RaRa The Countdown 116 03-02-2017 06:58 AM
January 2017 Swaps Sent maytayah Elsa's Inmate Card Projects 10 01-31-2017 10:25 AM
5 months to go! January 5th, 2017 RobertsHeart801 The Countdown 143 01-06-2017 10:48 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics