Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > INDIANA > Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Indiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Indiana Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:18 AM

snowwolf i go 2 plainfield from louisville, ky every other sunday. do u take 65 up there?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 05:46 AM

Thanked 2,325 Times in 1,203 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmansgirl View Post
snowwolf i go 2 plainfield from louisville, ky every other sunday. do u take 65 up there?
I am due West of Plainfield pretty much, not South. I am a stones throw from the Illinois border. But thank you and have a great visit!

Snowwolf
Old 03-14-2011, 08:51 AM
Victory Shuttle Service

Default Victory Prison Shuttle Service

We are a new organization that will be providing transportation to children, families ad friends to visit their loved ones incarcerted in the state of Indiana at twenty of the prisons. This organization was created for those that are not financially able and/or tired of depending on others to take them to visit; for those looking for an affordable, safe and reliable alternative. As well as those that would like to rest while on the journey to the facility. The high quality of service that we will ensure for initiating this service to northeast Indiana context goes as follows: Treating each client with the dignity he or she deserves. * Respecting confidentiality * Respecting client privacy * Providing on-time services * Providing timely resoultion to legitimate complaints * Providing services in a safe and secure setting. *Providing services in a facility that is accessible, clean and functional*Delivering services provided by competent, trained personnel. * Ensuring that services meet high standards and respond to the client's needs. * Obtaining informed consent from client's before services are provided. Currently, we are requesting that those who would be interested in the transportation service contact us so that we have an idea of how many would utilize this service. We look forward to hearing from you all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Victory Shuttle For This Useful Post:
madamx7316 (06-11-2012)
Old 02-17-2012, 11:57 AM

Well, it doesnt seem as if anyone post on this page very often. I am from illinois and am going to start visitations to branchville soon. Just curious so to if anyone else is close to me and would be interested in carpooling to lower the expense.i am about 3 hrs and 45 mins away.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:58 AM

Ugh... That should say, just curious to see if anyone else is close to me... Sorry
Old 06-11-2012, 04:49 AM

my son is in westville, we just found out yesterday. anyone else have anyone there? whats it like? we are in the wabash county area... anyone going there to visit from our area who would like to try to carpool?
Old 06-23-2012, 08:42 PM

My hubby is at branchville and most of the guards there are pretty nice to us.

Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Donation Award 

Im about an hour North of Indy, anyone is visiting Westville?
Old 08-30-2012, 01:46 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by love1436 View Post
Does anyone visit a loved one at Putnamville Correctional Facility. Just asking I go up there once a week or so. And the guards are always very very nice. I was just wondering if anyone else gets the same kinda respond...

Or if any of the other prisons are as nice (I mean atleast the guards anyway ) lol

Yes I go there as much as I can and they are always extremely nice to me. For once in my life a prison that doesn't treat me like crud!! So, it's not just you that thinks they sometimes go above and beyond with their visitors

We reunite: October 23, 2013
Old 09-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Donation Award 

Default Anyone going to Westville

I live about an hour North of Indy, and would like some company on the drive.

ALWAYS his Lady....
Old 09-01-2012, 04:09 PM

Not sure I go on the same days as you. My son is in the EC complex so visited him yesterday (Friday). I think I read your LO is in another area?
Xanthra
Old 09-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthra
Not sure I go on the same days as you. My son is in the EC complex so visited him yesterday (Friday). I think I read your LO is in another area?
Xanthra
Yes, my L/O is in IC.. I'm going in the morning, but thank-you for the reply.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:46 AM

Anyone visiting Terre Haute Fed? I will be flying in from Seattle
Old 10-21-2013, 08:57 AM
MrsReece

Good Morning. My husband is located at Putnamville. I was wanting to know if anyone else here visits there? I don't have a vehicle, but am a licensed driver, so I could share the drive with you and would be willing to put in on the gas. I need to either visit on Saturday or Sunday. Thank you in advance.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:39 AM

Flying from Europe and landing Indy. Visiting USP / Terre Haute - plans for spring 2014. So would need help and advice from ladies nearby?
Old 12-10-2013, 04:22 PM

Default Looking to ride with someone

I am from Indianapolis Indiana and I was wondering if there is anyone going to the branchville correctional facility this week if so can I ride I will help with gas money. This is my first time visiting my husband and I really want to go this week. Can someone please help me. Thanks
Old 03-21-2014, 10:43 AM

Unhappy Is there car pooling/ vistor bus services?

Im wanting to know if anyone has info about an bus service that take people ti visit their love ones in prison in Indiana.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Randy's chick

i live in milford ohio and im trying to get to correctional industrial facility on reformatory road in pendleton indiana if anyone is around me that would be going that way or even close to cincy i could meet on a weekend. my car is such a gas hog and i share it with my mom so she can get to work on time... we never have enough gas to get there. if anyone can help please please let me know thank u for taking the time to read this!

Randy's soon to be wifey!
Old 06-19-2014, 04:48 AM

Thanked 1,065 Times in 514 Posts

There is a bus service for Indiana prisons. I used to see it advertised in the break room when I was visiting my son, but other than that don't know much about it. I will look around and see what I can find.

On the ride shareCIF is pretty small in comparison. I haven't seen much from anyone with a loved on there over the years. If you find someone be careful. There have been stories of visitors taking in contraband. You don't want to be with someone if that happens. Good luck to you finding someone.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:09 AM

Default putnumville ride plz

i am in terre haute indiana trying to find anyone willing to help my husband is in putnumville correctional facility im trying to find away to see him does anyone know who can help
Old 11-18-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoogie0810 View Post
Karen... so glad you made it here to PTO. (I just got off the phone with you!!) Everyone in thr Indiana forum is very sweet and helpful (as well with PTO as a whole) but if you need anything at all, just hit me up here or call me at home!
Love,
Lisa
do you know anyone who does carpool from terre haute to putnumville correctional facility
Old 11-18-2017, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Shuttle View Post
We are a new organization that will be providing transportation to children, families ad friends to visit their loved ones incarcerted in the state of Indiana at twenty of the prisons. This organization was created for those that are not financially able and/or tired of depending on others to take them to visit; for those looking for an affordable, safe and reliable alternative. As well as those that would like to rest while on the journey to the facility. The high quality of service that we will ensure for initiating this service to northeast Indiana context goes as follows: Treating each client with the dignity he or she deserves. * Respecting confidentiality * Respecting client privacy * Providing on-time services * Providing timely resoultion to legitimate complaints * Providing services in a safe and secure setting. *Providing services in a facility that is accessible, clean and functional*Delivering services provided by competent, trained personnel. * Ensuring that services meet high standards and respond to the client's needs. * Obtaining informed consent from client's before services are provided. Currently, we are requesting that those who would be interested in the transportation service contact us so that we have an idea of how many would utilize this service. We look forward to hearing from you all.
are you providing transportation for families in terre haute indiana
Old 11-18-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love1436 View Post
Does anyone visit a loved one at Putnamville Correctional Facility. Just asking I go up there once a week or so. And the guards are always very very nice. I was just wondering if anyone else gets the same kinda respond...

Or if any of the other prisons are as nice (I mean atleast the guards anyway ) lol
i have my husband there but i have not seen him yet jus got approved nd have no way there
Closed Thread