Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 11:06 AM

Smile Texas -- Male / 30 / Hispanic

Hello!
My name is Roberto Gonzalez, but friends and family know me by Bobby. I'm 30 years old and was born on July 13, 1988. I am currently incarcerated, serving a 20 year sentence for attempted murder. I have been incarcerated for 12 years now. I am from Brownsville, TX. I am a real fun person to hang out with, laughter is always in my life. As I've grown in here, I've learned to be patient and to always listen to what others have to say. I am artistic, funny, always keeping my mind open to learn new things and experiences. Even though I've committed a crime, I am a man who loves and cares for my friends/family. I am real big on loyalty. I am looking and hoping to find someone who is willing to write back and forth with me to form a new friendship. Someone who will be sincere and not play any games, and will give me the same respect I will give you.
Whew... Honestly don't know what else to say. I mean I can't put everything about me in this letter, because it'll take more than just one page (LOL) and I do have to let a person's mind wonder... With this said, if you've read this letter and are debating on wether or not to write me, Hey! write me. I promise you won't be disappointed. :-) Wish you the best in everything you do in life. I'll leave you with these words of wisdom and I'm not trying to preach.
"Nothing matters more than knowing God's purpose for your life, and nothing can compensate for not knowing them."
Well wishes for you and your loved ones.
With much respect
Your friend Bobby

Roberto Gonzalez # 01388896
Polunsky Unit
3872 FM Road 350 South
Livingston, TX 77351

PS: It just won't work for me to attach photos to posts. But If you would like to have a picture of Bobby, please feel free to contact me (Hermione).
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread