Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > SOUTH CAROLINA > South Carolina News & Events
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Carolina News & Events Current news items and information on events related to the South Carolina prison system.

Old 08-30-2010, 07:59 PM

Post Allendale on lockdown?..Does anyone know why?

Allendale has been on lockdown since Friday at 2:00 pm..Does anyone know why?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Michael's Fiancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by msclt33 View Post
Allendale has been on lockdown since Friday at 2:00 pm..Does anyone know why?
My fiancee is in barnwell unit there-- they have been on lockdown since Wed. The rest got on lockdown Fri b/c they have a stomach bug or something going around was suppose to come off today or tomorrow. Im calling warden in morn to see if i can find out anything else, nikki

The Following User Says Thank You to Missingmyman76 For This Useful Post:
msclt33 (08-30-2010)
Old 08-30-2010, 09:13 PM
LOST AND ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingmyman76 View Post
My fiancee is in barnwell unit there-- they have been on lockdown since Wed. The rest got on lockdown Fri b/c they have a stomach bug or something going around was suppose to come off today or tomorrow. Im calling warden in morn to see if i can find out anything else, nikki
If u find out anything plz let us know. I haven't got a phone call today. "Sweetie" did call Friday to tell me that they would be locked down the whole wkend. He did say that he didn't feel good when he called. I hope everything is ok.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:19 PM
El Amor Nunca Falla
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,075 Times in 652 Posts

Sorry ladies! Hope your men come off lockdown soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to scd123 For This Useful Post:
jacmac12 (08-30-2010)
Old 08-30-2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingmyman76 View Post
my fiancee is in barnwell unit there-- they have been on lockdown since wed. The rest got on lockdown fri b/c they have a stomach bug or something going around was suppose to come off today or tomorrow. Im calling warden in morn to see if i can find out anything else, nikki
thanks!!!so much his family was worried also!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Michael's Fiancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacmac12 View Post
If u find out anything plz let us know. I haven't got a phone call today. "Sweetie" did call Friday to tell me that they would be locked down the whole wkend. He did say that he didn't feel good when he called. I hope everything is ok.
I'm so pi.... I just posted to this and my computer froze up so lets try again!!!!!!

Ok lets see if I can post it shorter--called the warden this morn and he was busy of course!!! so the lady on the phone said they were looking at the situation now and it would be a while til they knew what was going on.. Well me being the stubborn bi... that I can be --called back about 20 mins ago and talked to another lady that said they will be ON Lockdown til AT LEAST Thurs or Fri. This is f...... ridicuolous. If anyone talks to their loved one at allendale please post as soon as possible. If anyone talks to the warden or anyone else down there no matter bad news or good please post as soon as possible. Rumor has it that its a stomach bug. Ok u ladies know that these prisoners only get to go around other prisoners in their area so how did a stomach bug get the whole prison on lockdown? Is anyone thinking the same thing as me---- The eggs they eat almost every morning??? There has been a huge recall on several diff egg brands and just wondering if that one of them might be where they get theres??? Food for thought-- no pun intended. I just wish we could get the truth out of someone working in there for a change, Nikki I know this news sucks but just wanted to keep ev1 informed as much as possible.

jacmac12 (08-31-2010)
Old 08-31-2010, 06:51 PM
LOST AND ALONE

Quote:
I'm so pi.... I just posted to this and my computer froze up so lets try again!!!!!!

Ok lets see if I can post it shorter--called the warden this morn and he was busy of course!!! so the lady on the phone said they were looking at the situation now and it would be a while til they knew what was going on.. Well me being the stubborn bi... that I can be --called back about 20 mins ago and talked to another lady that said they will be ON Lockdown til AT LEAST Thurs or Fri. This is f...... ridicuolous. If anyone talks to their loved one at allendale please post as soon as possible. If anyone talks to the warden or anyone else down there no matter bad news or good please post as soon as possible. Rumor has it that its a stomach bug. Ok u ladies know that these prisoners only get to go around other prisoners in their area so how did a stomach bug get the whole prison on lockdown? Is anyone thinking the same thing as me---- The eggs they eat almost every morning??? There has been a huge recall on several diff egg brands and just wondering if that one of them might be where they get theres??? Food for thought-- no pun intended. I just wish we could get the truth out of someone working in there for a change, Nikki I know this news sucks but just wanted to keep ev1 informed as much as possible.
Thanks again Nikki. That's what My husband told me on Fri. when he told me that they were going on lock down. He said and I quote.... He ate eggs the day before, which he doesn't regulary eat out of the kitchen. But he said that his stomach was messed up and he was feeling sick and had the sweats. He kept telling me he thought it was the eggs. Oh God, I'm really starting to worry. As of yet I haven't heard a word. Of course calling there, all you get is the run around I have no patience for that.
Missingmyman76 (09-01-2010)
Old 09-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Michael's Fiancee

Quote:
Thanks again Nikki. That's what My husband told me on Fri. when he told me that they were going on lock down. He said and I quote.... He ate eggs the day before, which he doesn't regulary eat out of the kitchen. But he said that his stomach was messed up and he was feeling sick and had the sweats. He kept telling me he thought it was the eggs. Oh God, I'm really starting to worry. As of yet I haven't heard a word. Of course calling there, all you get is the run around I have no patience for that.
Finally got a phone call from Michael just now 8:25pm. Was so very excited and so was he. Jacmac he said they got off earlier and went back on then got off and went back and so on all day today. He said from what he understands that the only ones that are still on it are the ones still showing signs of being sick. He was not sick-- Thank God!! Praying that you hear from your "sweetie" soon. God Bless, Nikki

jacmac12 (09-01-2010)
Old 09-01-2010, 07:25 PM
LOST AND ALONE

Quote:
Finally got a phone call from Michael just now 8:25pm. Was so very excited and so was he. Jacmac he said they got off earlier and went back on then got off and went back and so on all day today. He said from what he understands that the only ones that are still on it are the ones still showing signs of being sick. He was not sick-- Thank God!! Praying that you hear from your "sweetie" soon. God Bless, Nikki
FINALLY, got a call. I missed the first one at 6:30, but I got the second not to long ago. He said everything was good and he was feeling a lot better. He felt better being able to call home. Now I must lay down. My head is killing me ( Migrains ). I missed the pharmacy today. I need that medicine. Glad you got to talk to ur Man. It is a relief.
Missingmyman76 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-01-2010, 07:57 PM

Unhappy

Keep yalls fingers crossed for me that i here from john soon ... i didnt get a letter today and thats NOT like him at all ...i hope he is okay and not one of the ones sick... i wish none of them were but you know what i mean... thankx ... Katie
jacmac12 (09-02-2010), Missingmyman76 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Michael's Fiancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebug View Post
Keep yalls fingers crossed for me that i here from john soon ... i didnt get a letter today and thats NOT like him at all ...i hope he is okay and not one of the ones sick... i wish none of them were but you know what i mean... thankx ... Katie
Katie stay strong and everything will work out. I know u got a lot of stuff going on right now besides them being on lockdown. Keep the faith girl and u will get through it. Love ya, nikki

Old 09-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Michael's Fiancee

Quote:
FINALLY, got a call. I missed the first one at 6:30, but I got the second not to long ago. He said everything was good and he was feeling a lot better. He felt better being able to call home. Now I must lay down. My head is killing me ( Migrains ). I missed the pharmacy today. I need that medicine. Glad you got to talk to ur Man. It is a relief.
so glad you heard from him.. just so happy that this lockdown one is over and hopefully they wont have anymore that take this long..still not feeling well myself so about to head back off to bed.hope u have a good day,Nikki

jacmac12 (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 01:13 PM
LOST AND ALONE

Thanx Nikki. Hope you get to felling better. I don't wish this headache on No One. The doctor has me on so many Meds I don't know if I'm coming or going. Katie hang in " Gurl ". It will all work out in the end.
Katiebug (09-02-2010)
Old 09-02-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Thanx Nikki. Hope you get to felling better. I don't wish this headache on No One. The doctor has me on so many Meds I don't know if I'm coming or going. Katie hang in " Gurl ". It will all work out in the end.
hea yall i posted an update in the allendale post.... thanks for yalls prayers
Old 09-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Michael's Fiancee

Quote:
yes i'm feeling better thank God. now i have a headache lol. talked to michael around 5 this evening and he said they were on lockdown again around 11 today. that dang prison goes on lockdown the most i ever seen. Well talk to u soon. sending prayers ya'lls way, nikki

Old 04-19-2011, 05:44 PM

Default where the eggs come from

Actually most of the prisons eggs come from a prison egg farm and though at times bunches of them are bad they are dealt with by inmates and thrown away when they are cooked if they are bad so its not the eggs I have been told H1N1 is the issue by a friendly officer I did years at allendale as an inmate
Quote:

Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 PM
LOST AND ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah28 View Post
Actually most of the prisons eggs come from a prison egg farm and though at times bunches of them are bad they are dealt with by inmates and thrown away when they are cooked if they are bad so its not the eggs I have been told H1N1 is the issue by a friendly officer I did years at allendale as an inmate

Last edited by jacmac12; 04-19-2011 at 08:59 PM..