Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mule Creek State Prison (MCSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, California.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:49 AM

This is what I see when I try to go to the links:

purrrplebeast, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrplebeast
This is what I see when I try to go to the links:

purrrplebeast, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I did search for it and have for you this, I don't know if it is what you're looking for, but when you click on the URL you see it http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../MuleCreek.jpg

If you mean something else, let me know and I will try to search for it

Last edited by Chanel; 02-15-2007 at 04:20 PM..
Old 02-16-2007, 12:10 AM

Thank you Chanel, that worked, do you have any more?
Old 02-17-2007, 11:45 AM

I'm sorry purple, I did try to zoom in more, but then it got blurry, but when you mean pictures, I have some others, but then please let me know which ones you like to see .. Glad this worked out for you
Old 02-19-2007, 12:38 AM

I guess I don't need the pics anymore because now that I have been there, I will never forget it. It was really scary driving up to it but once I was inside and sitting down, I was able to relax more.

Thank you again Chanel.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanel
I'm sorry purple, I did try to zoom in more, but then it got blurry, but when you mean pictures, I have some others, but then please let me know which ones you like to see .. Glad this worked out for you
I'm new to Mule Creek and haven't been there yet. are there any other pictures of it anywhere?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:09 PM

When sending a M.O., do you just put his name and # on it? Is there a limit?
Old 01-12-2008, 11:10 AM

hello to all the people who have loved ones in mcsp i hope we can help each other out or show us the way to solutions when we come up against difficulties
Old 02-02-2008, 11:45 PM

Hi, My son is in Jamestown and might be moved to Muel Creek. Do you think it's a better place to be or is Jamestown better? I'd like to hear from someone with a loved one in Muel Creek.
bjd
Old 03-13-2008, 04:32 PM
THAR BE GOLD, BUCKO!

Default Mcsp "family Visitation"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xresmcsp
thanks for the welcome! use to live at mcsp a & b yard. just paroled and just started to learn about the internet. would like to assist anyone if they any questions regarding mcsp. xresmcsp

I am filling out the supposed paperwork for "family visitation" @ MCSP, but have questions regarding same prior to sending forms/payment. I there anyone I can call PRIOR to sending this? I have many extension #'s, but none seem to answer the phone for a human contact regarding this subject. An extension would be extremely helpful. HELP?
Old 03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
THAR BE GOLD, BUCKO!

Default Mule Creek Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcal
I'm new to Mule Creek and haven't been there yet. are there any other pictures of it anywhere?
Evidently, you have a computer? Yes? Download "google Earth" it's free! Type in Mule Creek State Prison, & it will zoom you right to MCSP. It is a well kept facility, EZ visitor processing, & much quicker & safer then some I've been to. Delano is going to get some visitors killed unless they change or have changed thier visitation methods. It was VERY dangerous lining up there for visitation, then a MAD HOUSE to scramble in! I am glad I no longer have to go there! Total insanity, & that's before you ever get on the property!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:39 PM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 1,700 Posts

Krazee, not sure what yard your man is on, PM me if you need some extension numbers. I've been collecting them!

Also, you can use ext 5500 to get the control switchboard. They can direct your call.

Last edited by kima; 03-29-2008 at 06:41 PM..
Old 04-20-2008, 10:47 PM

Hello All,
My name is Jennifer.My b/f was moved from Chino to Mule Creek, I think c yard. I am sad about that since I lived like 25 minutes from Chino, so no visits for me anymore. Too far. So, how do you all like this prison compared to others? Anything special I should know? I know some prisons do things differently than others. Thank you

Old 10-21-2008, 05:53 PM
monosgirl

Default where is mulecreek???

Hi my name is Kim and my husband is currently at scc and he is going to mulecreek, and i was wanting to know the location. I live in Sonora,and was also wanting to know how far it is. Any info would be great,and info on the prison... thanks
Old 11-11-2008, 07:48 AM
THE DRAGON LADY

Thanked 2,165 Times in 860 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manosgirl View Post
Hi my name is Kim and my husband is currently at scc and he is going to mulecreek, and i was wanting to know the location. I live in Sonora,and was also wanting to know how far it is. Any info would be great,and info on the prison... thanks
Hi Kim - Welcome to PTO and the Mule Creek Forum.

Mule Creek is in Ione, CA - about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Sonora according to Mapquest.

Last edited by Madhatter; 11-11-2008 at 07:49 AM..
Old 01-13-2009, 05:57 PM

Default new to pto mule creek state prison

hi all.. my name is aimee and my fiance is currently in mcsp..on a yard a..he got 18 years with 85%..its so hard to take sometimes but i know hell be out one day..weve pretty much have been together since we were 15.we went our seperate ways for a little bit .but we have been together through this time..i put a visiting form in along with my crimanal history,but i havent commited a felony since 95 and discharged off parole in 200..been clean for 11 years..i just pray they see that and approve my visit..i want to marry him..well im glad that this site is here cause i really need support..thanks to you all.if you have an oppinion on if my visit will be approved or not i would love some feedback...
Old 01-14-2009, 09:37 AM
-----------------------
Donation Award 

Thanked 18,160 Times in 7,204 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluv$ View Post
hi all.. my name is aimee and my fiance is currently in mcsp..on a yard a..he got 18 years with 85%..its so hard to take sometimes but i know hell be out one day..weve pretty much have been together since we were 15.we went our seperate ways for a little bit .but we have been together through this time..i put a visiting form in along with my crimanal history,but i havent commited a felony since 95 and discharged off parole in 200..been clean for 11 years..i just pray they see that and approve my visit..i want to marry him..well im glad that this site is here cause i really need support..thanks to you all.if you have an oppinion on if my visit will be approved or not i would love some feedback...
Welcome to PTO and to the MCSP Forum. PTO is a wonderful community and I know you will be happy you found us as you surf around the site and find all the various forums.

Good thoughts going your way on a speedy visiting application approval.

Hang in there,
Terry
Old 01-14-2009, 09:39 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 1,700 Posts

As long as you were honest about your past history when you filled out the visiting form, and included a copy of your parole discharge, you should be approved to visit. Good luck and welcome to Mule Creek.

Old 08-09-2009, 11:52 AM

Question Phone Contact

What have you found to be the best way to contact your loved ones by telephone? My phone company blocks calls from inmate fascilities.

Thank you for any information you can send me,
Searching Mother
Old 08-09-2009, 01:27 PM
THE DRAGON LADY

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingmother View Post
What have you found to be the best way to contact your loved ones by telephone? My phone company blocks calls from inmate fascilities.

Thank you for any information you can send me,
Searching Mother
Welcome to PTO. Inmates in California can only call out collect. You can set up an account with GTL and prepay for his calls.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:23 PM

Cool Been absent need help

When my sons' father was taken away, to prison, I just couldn't handle it. I know if he was guilty, it wouldn't have been that way. The only problen is, he is innocent. So, the two times my son and I went, to Mule Creek,8 yrs. ago. When it came time to leave, OMG I tought the circle of pain and suffering would never end.
Now, here I am about eight years late, but still here, and now stronger then I was before, ready to take this thing on.
My question is, which I think I posted on the wrong place earlier, is do they no longer allow children to visit their fathers? If not Why??? My son is ten and knows he has a father that loves him, he gets sad still about this, and I feel it is time to try to heal old wounds...whatever....
My second question is how do I find out who my sons fathers counselor is, and is this the person I can contact to ask questions or what? Thankyou
Signed, strong enough, now

Last edited by neecie1010; 12-05-2009 at 04:25 PM..
Old 12-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,154 Times in 668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neecie1010 View Post
when my sons' father was taken away, to prison, i just couldn't handle it. I know if he was guilty, it wouldn't have been that way. The only problen is, he is innocent. So, the two times my son and i went, to mule creek,8 yrs. Ago. When it came time to leave, omg i tought the circle of pain and suffering would never end.
Now, here i am about eight years late, but still here, and now stronger then i was before, ready to take this thing on.
My question is, which i think i posted on the wrong place earlier, is do they no longer allow children to visit their fathers? If not why??? My son is ten and knows he has a father that loves him, he gets sad still about this, and i feel it is time to try to heal old wounds...whatever....
My second question is how do i find out who my sons fathers counselor is, and is this the person i can contact to ask questions or what? Thankyou
signed, strong enough, now
just call the prison ask for records and they should help you
you must have his cdc#
Old 12-05-2009, 08:42 PM
THE DRAGON LADY

Quote:
Originally Posted by neecie1010 View Post
When my sons' father was taken away, to prison, I just couldn't handle it. I know if he was guilty, it wouldn't have been that way. The only problen is, he is innocent. So, the two times my son and I went, to Mule Creek,8 yrs. ago. When it came time to leave, OMG I tought the circle of pain and suffering would never end.
Now, here I am about eight years late, but still here, and now stronger then I was before, ready to take this thing on.
My question is, which I think I posted on the wrong place earlier, is do they no longer allow children to visit their fathers? If not Why??? My son is ten and knows he has a father that loves him, he gets sad still about this, and I feel it is time to try to heal old wounds...whatever....
My second question is how do I find out who my sons fathers counselor is, and is this the person I can contact to ask questions or what? Thankyou
Signed, strong enough, now
Welcome to Mule Creek.

If you don't have your husband's CDC#, let us know and we will get you the inmate locator phone number. He may not be at Mule Creek any longer. They have moved a lot of inmates around.

Children are still allowed to visit, as long as the inmate puts in a visitors slip. You will need one too.

Good luck
Old 12-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Lovin my lifer <3

Question Sny

can any one explain to me exactly what sensitive needs is? from what i understand level 4 A yard is sny and my hubby is there. any detailed explanation is much appreciated.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:13 PM
THE DRAGON LADY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos Wifey View Post
can any one explain to me exactly what sensitive needs is? from what i understand level 4 A yard is sny and my hubby is there. any detailed explanation is much appreciated.
In a nutshell, SNY is for gang dropouts, high profile cases, homosexuals who might be taken advantage of by other inmates, inmates who have been assaulted by other inmates, etc.

It is less restrictive than PC (protective custody), but still gives the inmates a better sense of "safety" than a mainline yard would. Hope this helps.