Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New York that do not fit into any other New York sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 06-11-2018, 05:25 PM

Default Damage at The Facility May Cause Him to be Moved

So my boyfriend is currently placed in mid state correctional facility and due to them fixing windows it has started falling apart they had someone come in a pretty much say its beyond dangerous for them to be housed there.. though this scares me because my bf has said theres a hole above his bed and a cracks starting to appear on the floors it gives me hope he may get moved from there to a closer prison for the rest of his sentence which is 136 days
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2018, 05:58 PM
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 19,027 Times in 7,377 Posts

Hello, I placed your post here in the New York forum because it is more about what is going on in a New York facility. I hope your boyfriend can get moved closer to home!

The Following User Says Thank You to LifeTraveler For This Useful Post:
futuremrsclarke (06-14-2018)