Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: When you dream of him, what kind of dreams are they?
Sexual 167 56.04%
Worried or troubled that he could be/get hurt 43 14.43%
Cheating 21 7.05%
Being arrested all over again/loosing him all over again 28 9.40%
Sweet and happy memories of togetherness (not sexual) 137 45.97%
Feeling "guilty" yourself for cheating in ur dream 6 2.01%
Feeling "guilty" urself for "abandoning" him, or not being in prison instead 3 1.01%
Fears that he will leave you when he gets out 47 15.77%
No I do NOT dream ever 5 1.68%
Other... (please write what it is u dream about...) 55 18.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2012, 10:03 AM

I have various dreams about him. They are usually like sweet romantic type dates. Where we usually are sexual. SOme are just everyday living though. Either way I will take it cause when I have dreams of him they feel real. I love having those dreams but then I wake up and usualy have a rough day cause I miss him and want him here!

Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2012, 05:46 PM

Happy days that never end. Lol im not gonna be able to sleep when he comes home im ginna wanba stay up and chill with him abd im sure he agrees. 

Sent from my iPod touch using PrisonTalk
The Following User Says Thank You to khadijahkiwanna For This Useful Post:
bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012)
Old 07-06-2012, 12:14 PM

I've had them all! Good, bad, sex, being arrested again. They send me on a emotional roller coaster ride!

forever&always
Old 07-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Beautiful N Baby 4Lyfe

my dreams always have sexual elements but they are either I am still visiting him in various prison (ive never been too) or I dream of him being home on a "pass" from a halfway facility.... same ones always

I him so much, I Keep it out until the come off and we are can FINALLY be FREE to and one another W/O DOC all in our biz until then I live for and every available minute we can have together,no regrets.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:42 PM
<3 Hiz Mariposa<3

I had a dream once that i was being chased by this man who wouldnt leave me alone...i couldnt see his face....it was all blurry and all of a sudden he forced me to the ground and i was fight for my life cuz i had this fear wash over me that he was gonna rape and kill me....

then i heard my Hunny's voice telling me that eveyrthing was gonna be ok and that he was gonna protect me...all of a sudden this man disappeared and my Fiance was walking towards me to help me up....when i woke up i had tears falling down my face not cuz i was scared but because i felt so safe....even my dreams hes protecting me

Last edited by butterflykiss86; 07-22-2012 at 10:04 PM..
Old 07-23-2012, 12:21 PM
II SOOPA STAR
Donation Award 

The absolute WORST dreams ever are the "homecoming dreams". I hate when I dream that he's coming home and then wake up to reality that there's nearly 4 years left. They feel so real!

Old 07-23-2012, 12:52 PM

I usually dream about future stuff. Like my most recent dream was that we were married and had a baby boy. We ended up giving him 2 middle names- my boyfriend's and my Papa's middle name. All I know is I dreamt my Papa was really happy about it, then I woke up crying like a big baby haha!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:19 PM
smile my LOVE..♥

I dream happy, sad & very emotional dreams Some I wake up & can't remember, I just remember I saw his face. I've had a dream where he has come to my school for a "visit" and then turned away because I refused! He had a similar one where he came to see me, but I declined to go to church instead. I think all our dreams have a meaning & a purpose, even if it's to show us little things.. I just love to see his face so vividly when I close my eyes at night..
Old 08-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Donation Award 

Last night I had the longest dream and it was just of kissing him and cuddling up to him, I miss that so much.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:01 AM
Donation Award 

My dreams are more futuristic, maybe cos we're MWI, I haven't had the beautiful experience of being with him as yet. I dream of the life we plan to have.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 PM

i have dreams of what it would be like for us to actually be together (mwi) holding hands, cuddling, kissing..
Old 11-19-2012, 02:40 PM

Thanked 1,163 Times in 492 Posts

I chose other.

I haven't had the opportunity to meet Branden yet, we are MWI but I plan on making the trip soon. I've began having dreams with him and they tend to differ each time. The most recent dream was traveling to go and see him, the dream began by meeting him in the visiting room. As for my other dreams, they've been strange but typically involve us being together post release. Whenever I wake up after these dreams, I can't help but smile! Sometimes I will look up dream meanings and try to decode them, they seem so accurate, it's bizarre!

Just like the sun goes down at night
Just like the moon and stars come out
To light up the sky
Just like every spring has gloomy days
Full of thunderous rain
Before new flowers bloom
Just like the river travels long rough
Miles through cities and towns just to
Flow into the sea for eternity
There Will Be A Time For Us
Old 11-19-2012, 02:51 PM

I mostly dream that we are sleepin together. Sometimes sexual sometimes not and then I wake up and I'm by myself. I love these dream but I cry over them too. I also dream of him coming home. I dream it so often I tell him I'll see him in my dreams. Although one time I had a profetic dream. In it he was a satyr and I was a wood nymph. The rest were very reality based. I can feel him simply by closing my eyes.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:05 PM

ill have dreams where im holding him and laughing with him then ill have nightmares of losing him i guess even after years being together u always have that fear in the back of your head,but since hes been gone the dreams i do have hes in each one even if hes in the background of the dream watching me its crazy guess i just really miss him alot.:/
Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Crazy Gypsy Lady

My dreams are usually always silly. One night we were talking on the phone about adopting a pet of some sort when he got home and later that night i had a dream we got a pet seal that we kept in the bath tub and named him Herb..

My most recent dream was a fun one. He was chasing me around the house wearing a tarzan costume. I ran into our room and flew under the blankets in an attempt to hide from him and suddenly he comes running into our room and jumps onto the bed and pulled the covers off of me and sat right on top of me and proceeded to tickle me.

I dont understand these strange dreams but i'll take what i can get lol. I've never dreamed about seeing him in prison, they are always after his release.

Every once and a while i'll start to have a steamy dream but before things ever get really good i get clock blocked by my alarm! I swear, it never fails. I've been tempted to smash the darn thing a few times...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 143forever For This Useful Post:
cristinas (02-26-2013), PR0MiSES_x (05-29-2013)
Old 11-20-2012, 02:13 PM

ive had a mixer of some sexual some where he leaves me and some of when i go to visit i cant find him on the complex or they moved him to another facility and im searching every unit. uggghgh n then some where i dont
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM

I have a recurring dream where I am sleeping and my phone rings. I answer groggily, my eyes still closed... "Hello?" I hear his usual collect call recording, then "Morning baby!", he says. "Guess what? They're releasing me right now! Be at the bus station to pick me up around noon." And then I "wake up" to get ready, except I'm still sleeping...Lol! I always check my incoming calls just to make sure it was just a dream; so lucid... His voice is clear as a bell, still echoing in my ears, its almost scary.

I have another dream where I go visit him, and they either say, "He's been released already. He left this morning", or he gets to come home with me after visitation. Very surreal dreams...usually takes me a day or two to get over.

Sent from my Android using PrisonTalk
Old 11-22-2012, 08:52 PM
StartinOverWithSomeoneNew

I had one of those dreams last night.... my man was laying next to me then he rolled over putting his arms around me then he started kissing the back of my neck. The warmth of his embrace and the feeling of his lips on my neck woke me up. I have his picture next to my bed so I looked at that for awhile then I reached for one of his letters to read so I can feel him with me somehow. Of course while reading his letter I teared up and just wished he was really here with me.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:47 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

It is always us walking somewhere and we are happy, laughing, and affectionate. We are somewhere that's cold too because we're always wearing winter attire, lol. I just told him about these dreams last night. He says its probably a look into our future. I really hope so.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:06 AM

I had one of those dreams. I was dreaming that we were in a white bed, I was turning over to lay on his chest and when I woke up he wasn't there. He was suppose to be there. I miss him 365,24,7!!!!!!!!

~~~MRS. THOMAS~~~

Old 11-29-2012, 03:45 PM
~A*n*J~

I dont dream about him much lately...I did when he first got arrested and it was always about me going to the jail and them letting him go and lately I've had some where I've gone to pick him up and there were a ton of other people trying to pick up their loved ones and he was released and I couldnt find him. It was weird. The sexual dreams tapered off but I do have them sporadically.

He is home!!
Old 11-29-2012, 03:56 PM

I have had a couple of dreams of him since he left. Some of them have been very good, sexual and hot I love those dreams because I wake up and feel like i've just been intimate with him that whole day, I just feel happy.
Then i've had dreams that he has come home, but in my dreams they are just temporary, like he is home but in my dream I know he has to go back. One of my dreams he had come home and surprised me and in my dream I asked him if he could come back for our son's birthday and he said no. That one made me sad all day :/
Old 12-06-2012, 06:25 PM

Default I thought I was the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratonin View Post
Me and my baby have a little saying at the end of our letters saying ill meet you in my dreams tonight. And like every1 else has said, those are so amazing, a great break from reality. But it stinks when you subconsciously roll over and put your arm around him....except hes not there!

I do have dreams sometimes where im looking for him and i can't find him or he is just out of reach. I hate those! They are so frustrating! Does any1 have these dreams??

I have those too where I can't find him, or he was just in the room then I don't see him anywhere or there's a crowd of people and I can see him but other people are talking to him. I used to have a lot of dreams where we would start to make love but right at a crucial point we would be interrupted, or the alarm would go off, or in the dream he would remember something else he had to do (HA! NO LIE!). Of course when I tell him about these he laughs pretty hard and says, "Really? Are you joking?"
Old 01-04-2013, 09:50 PM

Default I love you

I dream every night and remember my dreams every morning, if only for a few minutes when I first wake. Whenever I dream of him, its amazing. Before he got locked up, he was in my dreams everynight, and he still is. Now I just dream about going to visit him and us getting a couple hours together. In that time,we talk, cry, hold each other, and make love like we use to. We don't want to let each other go. The greatest dream I had since hes been gone is one where he came back for a weekend. We spent it in bed where he held me in his arms; where I belong. I got to look in those eyes and tell him how much I love him again. I got to feel him hold me and kiss me. I got to pretend,even for a second, that he was still with me and nothing had changed. Until the day I get him back, these dreams will be the only thing I look forward. They make me feel like I still have him, atleast until I wake up. I love and miss him so much. He's my everything and always will be.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Account Closed

I have had three very vivid dreams of us having a son together. In the first I was giving birth and in the second he looked to be around two years old and we were at the park playing with him, in the third he was sleeping in his room with my other two children and we both were lookin in on him. Other dreams are too NC-17 to post here. :P