Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: When you dream of him, what kind of dreams are they?
Sexual 167 56.04%
Worried or troubled that he could be/get hurt 43 14.43%
Cheating 21 7.05%
Being arrested all over again/loosing him all over again 28 9.40%
Sweet and happy memories of togetherness (not sexual) 137 45.97%
Feeling "guilty" yourself for cheating in ur dream 6 2.01%
Feeling "guilty" urself for "abandoning" him, or not being in prison instead 3 1.01%
Fears that he will leave you when he gets out 47 15.77%
No I do NOT dream ever 5 1.68%
Other... (please write what it is u dream about...) 55 18.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2011, 01:42 AM

Default I just had one last night!

It was very brief~ He was walking out of the gates of prison, turned to me and asked if I wanted to make a son!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up before I answered him.... dam it! LOL!

Yin and Yang 4 ever!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 05:55 PM

I used to always dream that once he got out, he'd go back to his ex. OOO...that still freaks me out. He dreams about me cheating on him. I've never had those kind of "cheating dreams" though. Just the fact that he left me when he got out...
Old 09-19-2011, 08:46 PM

Thanked 1,903 Times in 891 Posts

Sadly all my dreams are about him in prison, trying to escape prison or One where he just got out and almost committed murder.

I no longer welcome my dreams, because they are always depressing. The last one Im willing to share was, He was just released, and we were picking up a car in a garage. (Im assuming a legit commercial establishment).

The dream started with us having to push our car out of the garage because it did not run. The (I dont know who he was, either a worker or an owner, who knows) Made a snide remark to my loved one as were pushing the car out of his gates. He said, "so you only had to do ten years huh?" My heart sank.( you had to have been in my dream to know this man was starting a fight) My loved one turned around and confronted him. Then they are fighting. So Im still in dream mode, This man starts kicking my loved one in the head with his cream colored cowboy boots, I will never forget what he looked like not that it matters. Then my dream flashes to his boots, and their covered with blood. All of a sudden my love goes to the kitchen. And grabs a knife. And Im screaming as loud as I can, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I wake up. Im in a bed. My loved one is at my side wearing some really funky clothes. I asked him what happened? He said its ok. The guy who attacked us got 18 years, and I said what about you? He said I got 32 years. In my dream, I laid my head in his lap and just started crying.

I hate my dreams. Their just too real for me to handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yin&yang4ever View Post
I had one of THEM kind of dreams... The one where your man is back in your arms and you can taste his kiss, feel the warmth of his lips, and even smell his sweet breath! ..... Then u wake up in tears, reaching out for something that is not there! Looking like a lunatic??!! So Before I decide to take "no doze" drugs to stay awake for the next 6 months till he comes home does any one have any suggestions on how to deal with the dreams that have you not wanting to sleep cuz it hurts too much waking up with out him in your arms???....
Thank You!

Last edited by Tuesday123; 09-19-2011 at 08:50 PM..
Old 09-19-2011, 08:52 PM

When I have those dreams, where he will rub my hair while I fall asleep or wipe my tears away,or just to get to play with our little girl at the park.It just gives me more reason to wait. Because it almost felt like it was real for a moment.And wake up hoping the dream was true.I miss him so much.!
The Following User Says Thank You to Heart77 For This Useful Post:
futureperry (09-25-2011)
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 PM

Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 PTOQ Editorial Team Member Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Winner 

Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,190 Posts

Mine are really random, for some reason I keep dreaming of being in a hot air balloon with him and I have no idea why haha so I have told him once he gets out and is released from the halfway house next year, we will need to go on a hot air balloon so that I'll hopefully stop dreaming about it hahaha

USA Green Card DV 2017 Lotto Winner for OC CN7**
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, forgetting that you are special too
Previous International - Long Distance - MWI Relationship
The Following User Says Thank You to shaunna For This Useful Post:
futureperry (09-25-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:38 AM

Sometimes I dream I'm visiting at the jail..like this one particular dream, we met in the "Jail Cafe", LOL...sitting drinking coffee and eating danishes, and I snapped at the CO that was in charge of the register, haha. Another time I had a dream that I went to see him and the jail looked like a European dormitory, and I got to visit him in his room. That dream was heavily sexual. Than other dreams we're just out and about, doing things we used to, or things we've talked about doing. We love to share our dreams with each other, we get a good laugh.

The Following User Says Thank You to KeepOnKeepingOn For This Useful Post:
futureperry (09-25-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 AM

I usually dream of him after being released and being at home, a baby......and once I dreamt of us to be mistakenly forgotten in the visitation room......lol, that was a real good one.....reading comics there all night long

It is not that life gets more easy, but much more that we get more strong.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Our <3 is Worth the Wait
Donation Award 

I can totally relate. I dream of him often, never while he is in there, mostly of him home afterwards. Sometimes they seem so real I could swear he was having the same exact dream at the same time. I remember one time he told me he had a dream that he came home and was sitting in the living room and our dog kyleigh was staring him down and suddenly she liked him and they were hanging out on the couch together. He was so excited because he could describe her...mind you we got her last year and he has never met the dog before. I love dreaming of him because for those few minutes I have my happiness back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuDiE's WiFe For This Useful Post:
bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012), futureperry (09-25-2011)
Old 09-24-2011, 10:37 PM

Default ~DREAMS~ Tell us about your Most recent Dream.

I have dreams and nightmares on a regular basis, I really Love my dreams.
What was your Latest DREAM about your Man?

Mine?
Last Night.. I had a dream he was here when I woke up. He and all my friends had made it a Secret, that he got home early. When I woke up , he was in bed with me. I was so excited and I jumped up screaming... !! Then all of my friends and Family, Opened My bedroom door, and SCREAMED... SUPRISE!!!!!
LOL...

When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said "you"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacieswrath For This Useful Post:
futureperry (09-25-2011), ~His~BigMama~ (09-26-2011)
Old 09-25-2011, 09:08 AM

along with the sexual and sweet/happy memory dreams that i have of my man.. i also dream about him being with us (our son and me) in the current and/or near future events in our lives out here....

like one recent dream i had... i fell asleep on the couch after a super long day (at work and school, then helped with our son's homework and soccer practice) before i had to make dinner for us... and in my dream i was waking up to my Mr. brushing my hair off of my face and rubbing my back so he wouldn't startle me while waking me up... he told me that dinner was ready and i needed to come eat and then he would clean up and get our son in the shower and i could go lay down in bed for the rest of the night (that there should tell you it was a dream LoL) but he has been romantic like that (minus us having a child, i got pregnant right before he was locked up) anyway.. my dream fast forwarded to after dinner and i had decided to help him do the dishes... then his punk-butt woke me up by calling me LoL i love those kind of dreams, though, they make me have a sense of him still being here with us

“There’s always going to be bad stuff out there. But here’s the amazing thing—light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can’t stick the dark into the light.” — Jodi Picoult.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Patiently Waiting

Dreaming of him is a good and a bad thing to me... U just want him so badly to be able to kiss him when you want too..then u wake up and that cant happen..but dreams are the closet i can get for now
Old 09-26-2011, 11:38 PM
HisHeart

I have those dreams but in 3 months those dreams will be over

Old 09-27-2011, 03:20 PM

Default Get This!!! This is kinda creepy.....

(not really bc him and i have this kind of connection anyway! LOL)

A few nights ago I was having horrible dreams ALL NIGHT! He calls me the following morning yawning. I made my girly comment about how I wished he could be yawning on my neck right now. he replied he didnt get much sleep. and we both said at the same time..... kept having dreams of... i said bumble bees chasing me and he said cops chasing him! LOL!

Yin and Yang 4 ever!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:43 PM

When I had dreams of my fiance, I dreamed we were making love. Funny thing, we have never made love but I am so looking foreward to it. I tell you something else funny , we were friends and he married. Someone and while they were married I was having these dreams but I never acted on them at all. After he was divorced I started writing him and having even more dreams about us.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:39 PM

Default Do you dream about him if so what are they about.

Well for me I dream about him often and to be honest half of the time its nothing sexual it be going for long walks holding hands or having a. Picnic we be out as a family doing family things we have more kids and we are just so happy just us doing simple things but I hate the ones that feel so real like we laying in the bed sleep and I roll over but no ones there those are the worse.

Pooda wife
Old 09-27-2011, 08:54 PM

Actually, dreams about him are THE reason we are talking again.

We met 4 years ago, lost contact 3 years ago (long story). Well, I continued living my life and dating and moving, etc but all the time he was in the back of my mind, but i was trying not to wrap myself back up in the situation, so I didn't try to contact him.

However, once every couple of months AT LEAST, i'd have these random dreams where I'd "get to see him again", it was never sexual or anything. It was always scenes like waiting outside with his dad for him to be released, one time it was me running into him doing a construction job, just different things like that.

I'd always wake up with this intense sense of comfort and relief from one of these dreams but then I'd be sad. So back in August I decided to deal with it and wrote him and took a leap of faith that he'd take the opportunity to reestablish contact. Well, he did, and now we've been talking again for about 2 weeks now. It's like we never stopped.

I don't know what's going to happen be/t us, I know what I hope for though LOL.
BUT, its like the universe, through my dreams, was telling me that it was meant for us to be there for each other. And, I finally had to listen up and do something about it.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:02 PM

I know what you mean missy me and my husband had broke up and over the year he would cross my mind or I would just have a random dream about him but that how I wound out looking for him cause I had a dream something bad happen to him look him up and found him I never stop loving my first and only true love.

Pooda wife
Old 09-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Rollercoaster Rider!

I posted this in another thread..... but a few weeks ago I had a weird dream that I was sitting on his bed with him in his cell. In my dream though, his cell looked like the HOH bedroom from Big Brother. Anyway, we were just talking, but I was very mad at him because he was eating my Reece's peanut butter cups, and he hadn't even asked me if he could have them!!
Strange!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:07 AM

I dream alot about him, and the best ones are when he surprises me and walk thru the door
Old 09-28-2011, 01:56 AM
1 in a million!

I have CRAZY dreams and usually the people that are in it are my kids, my parents, random friends. I've only had a couple of dreams about my guy, and the last one I was laying on my side in a bedroom (it wasn't mine, and me and him were just old friends before this adventure)...I remember I was really tired and my eyes closed for a second and when they opened HE was laying next to me facing me. He was wearing glasses (he DOES wear them, just the last ones he had they broke when he was tackled by the po-po who was chasing him OOPS) and he was fully dressed with his shoes on and I said, "Wow babe, shoes AND glasses in bed??" But I was tired and my eyes kept wanting to close but I didn't want him to be gone when I woke up!! He tells me, "You should go to sleep, you're tired." Even though I wanted to stay awake and look at him my eyes finally closed and I hear him saying, "Baby I gotta go ok, but I'll be back...." And when I opened my eyes I was staring at the desk in MY bedroom.

It took me probably 3 seconds to start crying. I laid there and thought to myself "Well, THAT sucked!!" I told him when he called me later that night about it, and he tells me (I swear he NEVER misses a beat...) "Well it HAD to be a dream because I won't be wearing nothing but YOU when we're in bed!"

I wish I could dream about him every night. I dream all the time, sometimes they're so busy I wake up and feel like I did a million things while I slept!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:43 PM

I dream of my guy alot. I've had one wet dream of him.......(dammm dammm dammm LOL) but since i've been waiting to be approved lately I've had this feeling I was going to see him soon. Then I had a dream that I was filling out a vistor form (like the ones you fill out when you visit). In the same dream All I saw was the piece of paper & I was filling it out. that was it. Then I woke up. Check this shit out-- two days later my guy tells me i'm pending! Seven more days left and I'll be 60 days!!! I'll see him by next weekend I know it! I can't wait!!!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:37 PM

i have really good dreams about him and theyre usually sexual which hey, i'll take what i can get right now!
The Following User Says Thank You to aannabethh For This Useful Post:
bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012)
Old 07-03-2012, 08:01 PM

Sometimes my dreams are good and sometimes when im stressed about him theyre bad...last night was a bad one...we were ok and having fun and he got locked back up thrown in cuffs and dragged away right in front of me and all i could do was yell he didnt do anything wrong and one of the cops standing there told me shut up or itll be worse on him...i woke up in panic screaming and crying and i havent heard from him all day so im thinking the phones are down again so thats making it worse

Old 07-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Faithfully Waiting

Crazy ones, sexy ones, bad ones. I've dreamt he escaped and came to my house, I've had heated sexy dreams (love those), and even ones where he got out and cheated on Me or was re-arrested. They vary. I don't dream about him every night, I kinda wish I did tho.

Every day brings me one day closer to you....<3
The Following User Says Thank You to Scotties_Girl21 For This Useful Post:
bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012)
Old 07-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Banned

I dream about him a lot, but most of the time, I can't remember the dreams, I just know he was in them. The one I really remember is a very long, complicated story, but basically, his ex wife was staying the night, I kinda showed up (Again, long story.) and she just left and we cuddled on the couch.