Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

View Poll Results: When you dream of him, what kind of dreams are they?
Sexual 167 56.04%
Worried or troubled that he could be/get hurt 43 14.43%
Cheating 21 7.05%
Being arrested all over again/loosing him all over again 28 9.40%
Sweet and happy memories of togetherness (not sexual) 137 45.97%
Feeling "guilty" yourself for cheating in ur dream 6 2.01%
Feeling "guilty" urself for "abandoning" him, or not being in prison instead 3 1.01%
Fears that he will leave you when he gets out 47 15.77%
No I do NOT dream ever 5 1.68%
Other... (please write what it is u dream about...) 55 18.46%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 298. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2011, 02:17 PM

Default When you dream of him, what kind of dreams are they?

I had one of THEM kind of dreams... The one where your man is back in your arms and you can taste his kiss, feel the warmth of his lips, and even smell his sweet breath! ..... Then u wake up in tears, reaching out for something that is not there! Looking like a lunatic??!! So Before I decide to take "no doze" drugs to stay awake for the next 6 months till he comes home does any one have any suggestions on how to deal with the dreams that have you not wanting to sleep cuz it hurts too much waking up with out him in your arms???....
Thank You!

Yin and Yang 4 ever!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yin&yang4ever For This Useful Post:
3up4eva (09-11-2011), babygirl350 (06-08-2013), bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012), chris' darling (11-21-2012), GottaMakeIt33 (11-23-2012), HisNDNgirl (11-19-2012), Jae's girl (09-10-2011), rob3rtzGrl05 (09-09-2011)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 02:22 PM
ARG - I love YOU more! :)

I LIVE for those dreams! Take them as god's little gifts - I feel so close to him, and even though I wake up to reality those few seconds where I swear he's in front of me - I embrace them! Take them as a blessing and not a curse!! <3<3

*It's an infinate world, and I want you*
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MarGrits For This Useful Post:
acdfbds22213 (10-23-2013), AllinHIStime (11-27-2012), Amecia (09-10-2011), chris' darling (11-21-2012), His Bonnie (06-22-2013), L'sCabbagePatch (07-21-2013), mcw (09-09-2011), Mickeygirl (05-21-2013), mrs.robinson210 (09-09-2011), smiles2betrue (11-22-2012), teebird27x (07-08-2014), yin&yang4ever (09-09-2011)
Old 09-09-2011, 02:38 PM

Default That is how I originally took it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarGrits View Post
I LIVE for those dreams! Take them as god's little gifts - I feel so close to him, and even though I wake up to reality those few seconds where I swear he's in front of me - I embrace them! Take them as a blessing and not a curse!! <3<3
Untill reality haunted me for the rest of the day.... It was actually one of my first ones that I can recall. I usually (like lately) am dreaming about my tire getting a flat and me having to tell my dad! Thoes I learned to shrug off but this one made me miss my husband even MORE than I have been and it was hard to accept the reality... Thank you for helping to steer my mind in the RIGHT path! I wouldnt mind kissing him again actually.... at least its SOMETHING even if it is just a dream.... THANK YOU I AM SMILING AGAIN!!!

Yin and Yang 4 ever!
Old 09-09-2011, 03:03 PM

I have those dreams often! Just last night i had a dream he was home cooking dinner for us then cuddling on the couch watching a movie. They always feel so real but I always wake up so happy. Its a nice escape from the reality that has become our new way of living. I agree it's a gift from god. Reminding me why I am in this and what to look forward to when he finally comes home. God I miss him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cpt. JJ Spranta For This Useful Post:
bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012), CharityG (09-10-2011), gagirl09 (09-10-2011), rob3rtzGrl05 (09-09-2011)
Old 09-09-2011, 03:29 PM

I have some like that sometimes, where we are together doing just normal things.. But then I wake up and I am happy for a second, and then I get pretty upset because truth is he isn't here with me! I know how you feel Lately I have been all about figuring out what my dreams mean too..Been having REALLY weird ones.

The Following User Says Thank You to Princess1029 For This Useful Post:
rob3rtzGrl05 (09-09-2011)
Old 09-09-2011, 03:58 PM
His Wifey

My dreams are either us in a new life with kids basicly us in the future. Or tht he gets out. Than when I wake up nd he isn't home I want to cry.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Happily Engaged!!

Thumbs up For real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yin&yang4ever View Post
I had one of THEM kind of dreams... The one where your man is back in your arms and you can taste his kiss, feel the warmth of his lips, and even smell his sweet breath! ..... Then u wake up in tears, reaching out for something that is not there! Looking like a lunatic??!! So Before I decide to take "no doze" drugs to stay awake for the next 6 months till he comes home does any one have any suggestions on how to deal with the dreams that have you not wanting to sleep cuz it hurts too much waking up with out him in your arms???....
Thank You!
Sorry to hear that you get so upset, but I go through the same thing. I have all the senses in my dreams. Just had one last night of us reunited again in no familiar setting, and even told him "You make it feel so real" Try to see them as a way of knowing one day you will be with him again.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob3rtzGrl05 For This Useful Post:
yin&yang4ever (09-18-2011)
Old 09-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Account Closed

I LOVVVEE my Dreams. I love how he's the co-star of my dreams and how I get to close my eyes and see him touch him kiss him BE with him sometimes my dreams are sad but Mostly there HOT & RAUNCHY lol those dreams help me stay sane & faithful
Old 09-09-2011, 09:19 PM
♥♥♥♥I love my boys!♥♥♥♥

Mostly doing normal, day to day things in my dreams. Sometimes sexual, sometimes just watching him sleep. Lately its been lots of dreams of his release...
Our Family - established in 1999
Old 09-09-2011, 09:19 PM

Most of my dreams are of what our life would be like, what our days would look like, how it would be like to be with relatives and friends. You know, life without COs, prison, dress codes. Definitely something to look forward to. He is a lifer and for right now dreams are all I have next to visits, phone calls and letters.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:59 PM

Sometimes I have dreams that he is here with me, they are so real that when I wake up I'm typically sobbing hysterically... Worse are the nightmares of losing him and I'm left terrified and drained.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:14 PM

i have dreams that are so nice and real of him coming to me and always he are hugging kissing like inseperable but then he always has to go back is like my dream is telling me for now he has to go back but u will be just like this later on
Old 09-09-2011, 10:23 PM

So often have dreams we're back in trial and it goes very differently. Even when I have "bad" dreams I'm still excited to see him in them...makes no sense
Old 09-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Babycakes

I dream a lot about him leaving me for some other chick. The dreams suck but i try not to let them bother me. I have learned to be stronger then letting some dream get to me
Old 09-10-2011, 08:23 AM

I love when I get to see him in my dreams. Sometimes we plan it to meet in our favorite spot.... It's called telepathic dreaming. One we were on a hike and he fell and slipped over the side of the mountain and I graves his arms trying to pull him up. Thank goodness ( even tho it was a dream) that I was able to pull him up. The next morning when I woke I had bruises that looked like someone was holding my arm real tight.... It looked like fingers. Crazy but I think it was telling me that he fell but he is lucky that I am here to help pull him back to where he should be. Dreams can be confusing but any with him in it is worth dreaming.
The Following User Says Thank You to heatherallen For This Useful Post:
KPair (12-12-2013)
Old 09-10-2011, 10:05 AM

i dream of him all the time, that we are cuddle up on the couch watching our favorite movie, fireproof, and we kissing and everything lol, it was really funny one time we had the exact same dream i love dreaming of him, i cant wait til all those dreams come true.

~T.A.D-N- G.A.S~
~May 1, 2011 When god sent me my true love~
Old 09-10-2011, 11:41 AM

my dreams are of all of them. lol. just depends on my mood when i fall asleep.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:31 PM

I dream of him all the time when he is away. Of course there are the erotic dreams, but I also dream of our lives taking a normal path. Then there are the nightmares of him coming home and using or him getting hurt while he is in there. I think my mind has played out all kinds of scenarios in dreams. Some are wonderful and some are terrifying.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:01 PM

Me and my baby have a little saying at the end of our letters saying ill meet you in my dreams tonight. And like every1 else has said, those are so amazing, a great break from reality. But it stinks when you subconsciously roll over and put your arm around him....except hes not there!

I do have dreams sometimes where im looking for him and i can't find him or he is just out of reach. I hate those! They are so frustrating! Does any1 have these dreams??

SO CLOSE! <3333
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saratonin For This Useful Post:
bryanswifey1412 (08-13-2012), gagirl09 (09-10-2011)
Old 12-06-2012, 06:25 PM

Default I thought I was the only one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saratonin View Post
Me and my baby have a little saying at the end of our letters saying ill meet you in my dreams tonight. And like every1 else has said, those are so amazing, a great break from reality. But it stinks when you subconsciously roll over and put your arm around him....except hes not there!

I do have dreams sometimes where im looking for him and i can't find him or he is just out of reach. I hate those! They are so frustrating! Does any1 have these dreams??

I have those too where I can't find him, or he was just in the room then I don't see him anywhere or there's a crowd of people and I can see him but other people are talking to him. I used to have a lot of dreams where we would start to make love but right at a crucial point we would be interrupted, or the alarm would go off, or in the dream he would remember something else he had to do (HA! NO LIE!). Of course when I tell him about these he laughs pretty hard and says, "Really? Are you joking?"
Old 09-10-2011, 04:35 PM

I have dreamt of him especially lately. My aunty told me to write some of the key things that happened in my dream because sometimes dreams are an insight to the future. Not too sure how I feel about that but time will tell if it's true

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
Old 09-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yin&yang4ever View Post
Thank You!
my mind runs away with me even in my dreams
i have horrible dreams about him cheating or leaving me
i hate them i wake up in tears and am in a bad mood all day
Old 09-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Keep calm & carry on

Lately I've been having dreams where I can see him and hear him but when we go to touch, its impossible to get to each other. I absolutely hate it, normally I wake up to his call so that always makes me feel better.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:43 AM
* ride or die *

I very rarely remember my dreams more than a few minutes after I wake up. The last dream I had before I woke up just now was about the first day back home I believe. We were hanging out with a bunch of people so we had to go to another room to have sex haha. Some of our friends were calling lookin around for us and Tyler yelled out we're married now we're making love! Haha...so it was a combo sex dream and just hanging out. I miss my baby so much!!
Old 09-11-2011, 09:28 PM

I had a dream where i was ready to fight him if he was here and black on him thru the phone.. lol i love him but it was too real...