Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Prisons & Jails > Arizona State Prison Complex - Eyman
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Arizona State Prison Complex - Eyman Topics and discussion specific to ASPC - Eyman in Florence, Arizona.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:28 PM

Default Stores that send cds to prisons?

Anyone know of any stores in phoenix,tempe,avondale,peoria etc... that send cds out to prisoners? I only know of one wich is zia record exchange but they rarely have what im looking for.... If anyone knows of one please post the name and adress thanks..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 11:02 PM
WaitingForMyLove

the only one i kno of is zia's too...i do kno that they have 2 locations the one on university in tempe and there is one in phx too...i wanna say around 19th ave and indian school but not 100% positive...the one thing that does suck is their lack of selection...but they can check between stores and if the other store has it it can be delievred the the store of your choice at no cost...u used to be able to use circles (but they closed) and they were way better...wish i could have been more help to you
Old 06-08-2010, 01:14 AM

Ya the one on 19th ave and indian school is the one i go to since its alot closer. I know one other place on 51st ave and thomas but all they have is spanish music. Zia's selections sucks even when they check other stores.... Ya circles was great had more selections and hard to find music too bad they had to close.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM

Let me ask this...you can walk into Zia, pick out the music and Zia will send it to the yard???

OMG!! Cool! I had no idea!

I thought everything had to be online! I would love to go thru music the old fashioned way...in fact, I haven't bought a CD in years!! Everything is downloaded!

It would make so more sense for us to be able and send an mp3 player with all our music downloaded and a charger! It certainly takes up a lot less space than a stack of CD and a CD player!

Old 06-08-2010, 05:55 PM
WaitingForMyLove

Zia's can also order CD's too...I usually just hand them a list my fiance sends me and they look for them for me.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:39 AM

Pack central have a catalog and are great sending out CD's a good selection too.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:51 AM

i have a quick question instead of starting another thread...

My brother got transferred to yuma on the 11th of june according to adc website i sent out cd to him from zia on the 16th you guys think it will come back to zia or do they send it out to yuma? I also sent him money western union on the 16th we didn't know he got transferred to yuma until i saw his status changed on the adc website.... Still haven't got a letter from him saying he got transferred or why....
Old 06-22-2010, 11:42 AM

PACK CENTRAL INC
10115 Canoga Avenue - Unit D
Chatsworth CA 91311

info@packcentral.com

These people are really good and reliable and are well used to sending tape cassette and Cd parcels to prisons. You can get a catalog from them for $2 and they have the best selection of cassette tapes around. They will even take out the screws for those prisoners can't have screws in their tapes. Clear cassettes also available too. There is a small charge for removing screws, but a small price to get some music to our friends and loved ones in prison.

Pack central come highly recommended and have always been good for my music orders
Old 07-12-2010, 06:30 PM

Default sending CD to prison

I always send my son CD's to Eyman Rynning Unit.
Walmart.com, Amazon.com, target.com i have used all of these with success.........