Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Hazelton Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hazelton Federal Prisons Topics and discussion specific to the federal prisons - Hazelton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia.

Old 12-26-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris&erica View Post
OMG I have been worried sick. Thank god for this group. I can't even get someone on the phone to tell me anything. I have been out of my mind cause I haven't heard from my man. He called Saturday morning and that is it. Does anyone know what happen for the lock down? Thanks again for all the posts on here, it really does help!
Is your guy at the USP or the FCI? I haven't heard mine at the FCI since Thursday morning but when my sister called the prison today they said they've only been locked down since Saturday. Wish it was easier to get info about what's going on there.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2016, 10:48 PM

The USP has been locked down since Friday morning. I'm not sure when the FCI went down. Here's to hoping and praying they come out this week. And that everyone behaves so they can stay out for a minute.
The Following User Says Thank You to cba's girl For This Useful Post:
nobodygirl (12-26-2016)
Old 12-26-2016, 10:52 PM

sorry, just seeing this now. He is in FCI and he called sat morning and was supposed to call again that day but didnt. i have been out of my mind about him. i cant get anyone on the phone. do you have another number to get ahold of anyone at the prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodygirl View Post
Is your guy at the USP or the FCI? I haven't heard mine at the FCI since Thursday morning but when my sister called the prison today they said they've only been locked down since Saturday. Wish it was easier to get info about what's going on there.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:02 PM

I just called the fci and they are locked down and cancelled visits on Saturday. I'm guessing they locked down after he called the first time.
Hopefully they will all be out this week. Keep praying!!
fbopnomore (12-27-2016)
Old 12-26-2016, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris&erica View Post
sorry, just seeing this now. He is in FCI and he called sat morning and was supposed to call again that day but didnt. i have been out of my mind about him. i cant get anyone on the phone. do you have another number to get ahold of anyone at the prison?
My sister just called the number on the bop website. Nothing special. She got through right away but they won't give any info other than that there is a lock down. I'm worried that my guy has been out of communication since Thursday morning when the lockdown didn't start until Saturday. Waiting sucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to nobodygirl For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-27-2016)
Old 12-26-2016, 11:25 PM

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you will hear something tomorrow. Stay positive. If you know his counselors name, give him a call tomorrow and ask if your lo is ok.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cba's girl For This Useful Post:
Chris&erica (12-26-2016), nobodygirl (12-26-2016)
Old 12-26-2016, 11:35 PM

It's a hit or miss for someone to answer that phone there. I call and call and no one answers. I have even called the other side and sometimes they answer and sometimes they don't. Neither answered today and I called a dozen times. I hate not knowing what is going on as I know you guys hate it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodygirl View Post
My sister just called the number on the bop website. Nothing special. She got through right away but they won't give any info other than that there is a lock down. I'm worried that my guy has been out of communication since Thursday morning when the lockdown didn't start until Saturday. Waiting sucks.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:48 PM

Unfortunately they never answer the phones on weekends or holidays. Very frustrating. The USP is the exact same way. You just have to keep calling in the morning till someone answers. I really hope you get some sort of answer tomorrow.
Chris&erica (12-26-2016)
Old 12-27-2016, 12:03 AM

If i dont hear from him in the morning im going to start calling til i get someone on the phone. I wont give up til i get someone on the phone. Then Im going to find out who his counselor is and ask to speak to him and see if my man is ok. I hate waiting! I just want to know he is ok. He will be home in a month.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:30 PM

Default FCI Hazelton lock down January 2017

Does anyone know what's going on at FCI Hazelton lately?One long lock down during the holidays, and now this one God knows until when... Anyone with information to share with the rest? Just a comment to let it all out is fine as well. This situation is very frustrating!!! One very worried girlfriend on this side of the screen...
Old 01-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,541 Times in 11,950 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I hope you receive answers about the ongoing? most recent? lockdown at Hazelton. The warden definitely uses lockdowns more than most
Old 01-05-2017, 07:22 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asan0908 View Post
Does anyone know what's going on at FCI Hazelton lately?One long lock down during the holidays, and now this one God knows until when... Anyone with information to share with the rest? Just a comment to let it all out is fine as well. This situation is very frustrating!!! One very worried girlfriend on this side of the screen...
I wish I knew. I'm worried sick. I tried calling the prison but to no avail. I miss my boyfriend and this really pisses me off. I was going crazy not knowing anything until I got on here and read your post. It somewhat put my mind at ease.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:29 PM

When I call they never answer either. NEVER... They have been, on the other hand, very proactive at answering my emails. Very little information, but they answer. This time tho, they did not. I've been worried sick too. I hope this year they don't take this measures too much. Its too cruel for both ends. Im glad my post helped you relax a little. I did too. Thanks for responding...
The Following User Says Thank You to Asan0908 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-05-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 06:20 AM

Quote:
When I call they never answer either. NEVER... They have been, on the other hand, very proactive at answering my emails. Very little information, but they answer. This time tho, they did not. I've been worried sick too. I hope this year they don't take this measures too much. Its too cruel for both ends. Im glad my post helped you relax a little. I did too. Thanks for responding...
You're very welcome. And still I haven't heard from my babe. This is really getting to me....I miss his emails. Then he sends a letter and it seems like the keep it for some days then when they feel like sending it out they will. Hopefully we hear from them soon.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:31 AM

My last email was Tuesday. I was told they got got put on lockdown and may go back on beef between two groups i guess. My fiancee get out next Sunday. I just need him to hang in there. I've got an answer on that phone line ONE time. They never answer but i did get a response to email. Left his name and inmate number. Hopefully they wont be down long. Will he still get released if they are locked down?
Old 01-07-2017, 06:58 PM

Default lock down

Hello is there any one that can please help me. I'm new to this. My fiance. Was just transferred to this place. I have not heard from him since he was in holding in Utah. Is this place on lock down. Help lost scared and worried. Please:
Old 01-07-2017, 07:09 PM

Default lock down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveyoumike View Post
I wish I knew. I'm worried sick. I tried calling the prison but to no avail. I miss my boyfriend and this really pisses me off. I was going crazy not knowing anything until I got on here and read your post. It somewhat put my mind at ease.
What is going on? Is this common at this place? I'm very new to this place n web site. This is crazy. Help please some one give me some answer on this place.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:37 PM

I am new to this also there was a lockdown over Christmas and now this it seems like days what is really going on in there
Old 01-07-2017, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycie41 View Post
Hello is there any one that can please help me. I'm new to this. My fiance. Was just transferred to this place. I have not heard from him since he was in holding in Utah. Is this place on lock down. Help lost scared and worried. Please:
My fiancee told me Tuesday they were put on lockdown so if i dont hear from anymore that day thats what happened. So most likely they are hopefully not long. Dont waste time calling they never pick up but may answer an email.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycie41 View Post
My boyfriend is at this place since the early months of last year. They were never locked down like this last year, up until this December. I think something is going on between two groups, and they are locking everyone down as a result of these conflicts. I just hope this issue gets resolved soon, and they stop locking them down. And they will never pick up the phone for you. Email them at this address if you are looking to obtain info about your fiancé. (HAX/ExecAssistant@bop.gov). Write a detailed message including his name and inmate number, and your relationship to him. That's the only way I can get them to answer me. If you email them in the morning MON-FRI you can get a response the same day. Don't get discouraged if they don't answer thou. Keep trying. Good luck to you and to all. Hopefully they call us tomorrow...
The Following User Says Thank You to Asan0908 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-08-2017)
Old 01-08-2017, 10:25 PM

Default why!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does he have to have them on lockdown for so long its not fair
Old 01-09-2017, 09:46 AM

Angry weekend it should be over

Hi all i just got an email back from FCI Hazelton they said that hopefully by weekend it should be over fingers crossed hey as this really is not on
The Following User Says Thank You to Marcella123 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (01-09-2017)
Old 01-09-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcella123 View Post
Hi all i just got an email back from FCI Hazelton they said that hopefully by weekend it should be over fingers crossed hey as this really is not on
So sorry I'm just getting on here. I got a letter from my boyfriend but he mentioned nothing about the lockdown. I guess he figures I should know. LOL! He hasn't called either but then again his minutes don't come in til tomorrow. I hope to hear from him soon at least an email. Usually I get his emails by 8 AM or so. Depends on when he sends it.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
My boyfriend is at this place since the early months of last year. They were never locked down like this last year, up until this December. I think something is going on between two groups, and they are locking everyone down as a result of these conflicts. I just hope this issue gets resolved soon, and they stop locking them down. And they will never pick up the phone for you. Email them at this address if you are looking to obtain info about your fiancé. (HAX/ExecAssistant@bop.gov). Write a detailed message including his name and inmate number, and your relationship to him. That's the only way I can get them to answer me. If you email them in the morning MON-FRI you can get a response the same day. Don't get discouraged if they don't answer thou. Keep trying. Good luck to you and to all. Hopefully they call us tomorrow...
Theres a number I just found that my sister had given to me when she was locked up.. I remember her telling me it was the number to the region n the number is 913-551-1004. It was years ago but it was to call n complain. If you all wish to call for your loved ones. Hope it helps.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveyoumike View Post
Theres a number I just found that my sister had given to me when she was locked up.. I remember her telling me it was the number to the region n the number is 913-551-1004. It was years ago but it was to call n complain. If you all wish to call for your loved ones. Hope it helps.
I meant to say The region office.
fbopnomore (01-09-2017)