Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > Hazelton Federal Prisons
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hazelton Federal Prisons Topics and discussion specific to the federal prisons - Hazelton in Bruceton Mills, West Virginia.

Old 09-22-2014, 07:52 AM

Anyone know why this time? I'm from Texas & he's only been there a few months. Anyone have a Lo in E1 unit?
Old 09-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Banned

Default lock down

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAT1'SDABABY View Post
Anyone know why this time? I'm from Texas & he's only been there a few months. Anyone have a Lo in E1 unit?
Well heads up this prison goes on LD a lot, what should we expect ladies, its Prison not the kindergarten sand box.either someone got killed, or beat up.or assualted a CO.those are the reasons for lockdowns. Im very straight out so if the comment offends anyone, my apologies, and maybe you shouldnt be with a inmate, if you cant accept reality of prison life........
Old 09-23-2014, 04:10 PM

Has anyone heard anything yet? I have tried calling all day to check LD status but no one will ever answer the phone. I wonder how much longer this one is going to last.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjay43 View Post
Has anyone heard anything yet? I have tried calling all day to check LD status but no one will ever answer the phone. I wonder how much longer this one is going to last.
havent heard a word
Old 09-23-2014, 08:11 PM
Banned

Default lok down

I got heard from my hubby, and its serious shit!!! Lokdown is gonna be a long one!!! I dont understand why you guys call the prison, and bug them!!! They dont fukn care about the inmates or us ladies, sorry but its the truth, hmmmmm I wonder why the COs dont answer, cuz they dont care.....and if they answer tneyre not gonna tell you shit!!!! All your gonna do is piss the staff off!!! My goodness.........

Who cares why theyre on lock down!!! The point is they Are on lok down period!!! Its gonna be a long one, sorry.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:39 PM

Well you may not care why they r on LD but the rest of us might. I know I do because I worry about not only the safety of my LO but the safety of others as well. I know LD'S happen and there is nothing we can do but wait but I for one happen to miss my LO and happen to be concerned about him and how he is doing everyday and when they go on LD I do worry a little more..... Hmmmm maybe it could because I love him ya think? As for calling ...... The ones I have talked to in the past have been VERY nice and have ALWAYS encouraged me to call them. Yes, I was wondering about the LD status but I also had other buisnes to take care of that required me to call so no I don't call to bug them or piss them off but if I need something then u can bet ur ass I am gonna call.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cjay43 For This Useful Post:
Aprimadonna (09-24-2014), Lovelysmileb (09-24-2014), MedinaE (09-24-2014), pattyslim8485 (09-24-2014)
Old 09-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Banned

Default lmao

Quote:
Well you may not care why they r on LD but the rest of us might. I know I do because I worry about not only the safety of my LO but the safety of others as well. I know LD'S happen and there is nothing we can do but wait but I for one happen to miss my LO and happen to be concerned about him and how he is doing everyday and when they go on LD I do worry a little more..... Hmmmm maybe it could because I love him ya think? As for calling ...... The ones I have talked to in the past have been VERY nice and have ALWAYS encouraged me to call them. Yes, I was wondering about the LD status but I also had other buisnes to take care of that required me to call so no I don't call to bug them or piss them off but if I need something then u can bet ur ass I am gonna call.
LMAO, you really think they care because theyre nice???? COs are not your friend! N hmmmm why havent you got a letter?? I already got 3 and know how long the lokdown is.......hmmmm I wonder why none of you havent gotten mail yet??? The lokdown was wednesday, theyycan still send mail............im so off this site, you woman are a joke, you guys fukn cry for everything!!!! Anyways half of you guys are just penpals, probably dont even know your man from before incarceration...............
Old 09-24-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueritadoll View Post
LMAO, you really think they care because theyre nice???? COs are not your friend! N hmmmm why havent you got a letter?? I already got 3 and know how long the lokdown is.......hmmmm I wonder why none of you havent gotten mail yet??? The lokdown was wednesday, theyycan still send mail............im so off this site, you woman are a joke, you guys fukn cry for everything!!!! Anyways half of you guys are just penpals, probably dont even know your man from before incarceration...............
Wow you don't have to be so damn nasty. I thought this site was supposed to be helpful. If you don't have anything positive, encouraging, or supportive to say. Why respond? You sound like you need some dick. You been lonely for a while. Every time I see something you post it's just bitchy as hell! Then you go out of your way to respond to everything. Girl lighten the hell up! Bored ass bitch. I know I read some dumb ass shit from time to time but damn. And no I ain't meet my man while he was locked up. He got violated and will be home in December thank god. And yes I took the time to address you my hormonal ass just had a baby. But I be damn to let you keep disrespecting people who are only concerned about their man. Who made you USP Hazelton's queen bitch.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aprimadonna For This Useful Post:
cjay43 (09-24-2014), inkybay08 (09-24-2014), MedinaE (09-24-2014), pattyslim8485 (09-24-2014), Pgh2Phila (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 05:49 AM

I got 17 letters n cards from my husband ...

... I have not had issues with any one when I call either. My husband has been in 15 years and we were married long before he went in....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inkybay08 For This Useful Post:
Aprimadonna (09-24-2014), cjay43 (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprimadonna View Post
Wow you don't have to be so damn nasty. I thought this site was supposed to be helpful. If you don't have anything positive, encouraging, or supportive to say. Why respond? You sound like you need some dick. You been lonely for a while. Every time I see something you post it's just bitchy as hell! Then you go out of your way to respond to everything. Girl lighten the hell up! Bored ass bitch. I know I read some dumb ass shit from time to time but damn. And no I ain't meet my man while he was locked up. He got violated and will be home in December thank god. And yes I took the time to address you my hormonal ass just had a baby. But I be damn to let you keep disrespecting people who are only concerned about their man. Who made you USP Hazelton's queen bitch.

I agree...this site is for support and being rude just isn't necessary.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inkybay08 For This Useful Post:
Aprimadonna (09-24-2014), cjay43 (09-24-2014)
Old 09-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,532 Times in 11,944 Posts

I agree too. PTO is a support site for inmates and their families. Any more posts that violate our posting policies will be removed. Please review our posting guidelines, and follow them if you wish to continue as a member of Prison Talk.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=665857
Old 09-24-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkybay08 View Post
I got 17 letters n cards from my husband ...

... I have not had issues with any one when I call either. My husband has been in 15 years and we were married long before he went in....
Did ur husband happen to say what had happened? I know they have already canceled visits for this coming weekend so it must have been something really bad. It takes almost a week for me to receive my letters ( if my postman is in a good mood) so I'm praying I get one soon but idk . Im just super worried.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:23 AM

Angry

I worry about my Lo & others also, for ur info, I knew mine way before he got locked up! HE IS MY SON, NOT JUST A PENPAL!! Sorry I bothered anyone!
Old 09-25-2014, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAT1'SDABABY View Post
I worry about my Lo & others also, for ur info, I knew mine way before he got locked up! HE IS MY SON, NOT JUST A PENPAL!! Sorry I bothered anyone!
You didn't bother any of us. Like the other lady said she is just being hateful. Please don't let what one bitchy woman said keep u from posting. I hope we hear from our LO'S soon. I will keep ur son in my prayers. My lo is in b2 unit. Where is ur son? Keep ur head up and know that other then hateful ass up there, the rest of us really are here for u. :-)
Old 09-25-2014, 05:54 AM

I received a card and a letter for our newborn baby but he didn't mention a LD or anything. He tries to keep me out of things. I wrote and asked what's going on. I'm glad to know he is ok though. Hopefully one of us will hear and share what we heard when we find out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aprimadonna For This Useful Post:
cjay43 (09-25-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 06:24 AM

Default Current Lockdowm

Good Morning, I understand this is a very highly stressful time for everyone, so based on my correspondence, this LD may have caught many people off guard, and therefore they had very little preparation if any; I didn't receive a letter until Tuesday of this week and I was told within my letter, the delay was having no envelopes and didn't receive any until Sunday. Also, he stated he was somewhere else within the prison, and no additional time to prepare for this LD. So, be patient, this probably didn't just happen to him!!! He also mentioned this LD may be another week, however, he didn't quite know why they were on LD.

I have great empathy for all who have been disrupted by this LD, as our daily routines have been broken, but I am sure they need the additional support during this trying time, so just keep supporting whomever!!! Have a wonderful day and this shall pass too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boonie'sgirl For This Useful Post:
cjay43 (09-25-2014), fbopnomore (09-25-2014), Lovelysmileb (09-25-2014), Pgh2Phila (09-29-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 06:29 AM

My husband tld me that a co got stabbed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsBrown22 For This Useful Post:
cjay43 (09-25-2014), MsShae (09-25-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 06:41 AM

Thank u ladies for posting what you have found out. My prayers are going up for all our loves and the safety of everyone there. Keep strong ladies together we will make it thru :-)
Old 09-25-2014, 10:46 AM

Default SFF Hazelton is it on lockdown ?? plz post if you have info

I visit my Fiance every weekend since she got locked up in May, and her birthday is this Saturday.. . I haven't gotten an email, or phone call today and she always calls or emails me at 6-7am.. Its now 1pm.. I called the prison but it just says all cuircuts are busy..

All I see on this forums are women whos men are locked up but what about the guys who's women are locked up lol.. Sooo does anyone know is SFF is locked down ? Should I not go up this weekend ?
Old 09-25-2014, 10:49 AM

Is the female facility on lock down too ?

Im a guy and my fiancé got locked up for 23 months I knew her for a year before she had to go.. so no she isn't a penpal lol.. , she has 19 left and I visit every weekend or other weekend to that crappy place and she calls me every single day usually for 2-3 minutes 2x a day so we can talk for the whole 30 days, and she emails me every morning and we email throughout the day too...

But today I haven't heard from her and the phones just says the cuircuts are busy.. so im assuming the female is locked down ?

Is the SFF locked down too ? anyone ??

Last edited by patchouli; 09-25-2014 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts
Old 09-25-2014, 11:50 AM

When I called yesterday it said that visit for everything EXCEPT the USP was still on. I just got a letter from my lo and he said that he had heard that a co got it but he didn't know for sure so with what ms brown said it looks like that's what happened. He has no idea how much longer it will last. I do know that the 379 phone exchange has been having issues the last few days so that's why we are getting the " all circuits are busy" message when calling the facility. If it was me I would just keep trying to call to check the visit status for ur girl cause as we all know things in the bop change minute to minute. Good luck and I hope u get to go see her.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:24 PM

Quote:
When I called yesterday it said that visit for everything EXCEPT the USP was still on. I just got a letter from my lo and he said that he had heard that a co got it but he didn't know for sure so with what ms brown said it looks like that's what happened. He has no idea how much longer it will last. I do know that the 379 phone exchange has been having issues the last few days so that's why we are getting the " all circuits are busy" message when calling the facility. If it was me I would just keep trying to call to check the visit status for ur girl cause as we all know things in the bop change minute to minute. Good luck and I hope u get to go see her.

Thanks I just called right now.. He said the phones and emails were down all last night and all this morning and afternoon. He said the facility isn't locked down. And the phones and emails just got back up like 20 minutes ago or something..

I really hope she calls me... Its weird how you take the emails and phone time for granted and then when you cant hear from them for like 6+ hours you start to freak out.. I was panacking
The Following User Says Thank You to candymancan21 For This Useful Post:
cjay43 (09-25-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 01:46 PM

WELL IF IT IS SUCH SERIOUS SHIT, WOULD IT BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR YOU TO SHARE WHAT KIND OF SERIOUS SHIT IT MIGHT BE? I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW, U SEE I WORRY ABOUT MY SON & I'M ALSO A VERY NOSY MOM!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gueritadoll View Post
I got heard from my hubby, and its serious shit!!! Lokdown is gonna be a long one!!! I dont understand why you guys call the prison, and bug them!!! They dont fukn care about the inmates or us ladies, sorry but its the truth, hmmmmm I wonder why the COs dont answer, cuz they dont care.....and if they answer tneyre not gonna tell you shit!!!! All your gonna do is piss the staff off!!! My goodness.........

Who cares why theyre on lock down!!! The point is they Are on lok down period!!! Its gonna be a long one, sorry.
cjay43 (09-25-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 01:56 PM

MY LO IS IN E-1, & DON'T WORRY SHE'S NOT GOING OT STOP ME! I'VE GOTTEN SO USED TO HEARING FROM HIS DAILY & WHEN I DON'T I GET PANICKY BECAUSE I KNOW HOW BAD THINGS ARE IN THERE! I CAN'T VISIT BECAUSE OF BEING SO FAR AWAY, (TEXAS) & HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER A YR. JUST NOT USED TO IT YET! THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY POST.

Quote:
You didn't bother any of us. Like the other lady said she is just being hateful. Please don't let what one bitchy woman said keep u from posting. I hope we hear from our LO'S soon. I will keep ur son in my prayers. My lo is in b2 unit. Where is ur son? Keep ur head up and know that other then hateful ass up there, the rest of us really are here for u. :-)
cjay43 (09-25-2014)
Old 09-25-2014, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymancan21 View Post
Thanks I just called right now.. He said the phones and emails were down all last night and all this morning and afternoon. He said the facility isn't locked down. And the phones and emails just got back up like 20 minutes ago or something..

I really hope she calls me... Its weird how you take the emails and phone time for granted and then when you cant hear from them for like 6+ hours you start to freak out.. I was panacking
I hope she calls u soon to . ur so right about being so use to phone and emails Lol. Is the entire facility off lockdown or is it till just the USP that is locked down? I'm starting to have major withdraws over here Lol. I need my love fix ;-)