Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 07-31-2020, 02:40 PM

Smile Creating Traditions: What traditions do you practice with your guys?

Hey girls!

My man has been in prison for over seven years now and we're getting to the point where it's just torturous for him to not be home over holidays, not have real date nights, etc.

I'm looking to create some traditions with him and maybe incorporate his family into it as well. What traditions do you practice with your guys? For holidays, maybe even just week night or date night traditions? I know he needs a pick-me-up and I'd love to be able to have some fun ideas for us.

Also looking to send him a sweet letter package within the next couple of weeks - especially since he's sending me some homemade stuff for my birthday in August. What are some fun things that you send with letters to keep him occupied and smiling?

Thanks for any and all ideas. We still have 23+ years to go and the sooner we start some more fun things, maybe the quicker it'll go
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2020, 12:44 PM

Thanked 1,150 Times in 649 Posts

I'm looking to create some traditions with him and maybe incorporate his family into it as well. What traditions do you practice with your guys? For holidays, maybe even just week night or date night traditions?

We reserve Saturdays and holidays for visits with her family and our daughter. Sundays are our "date" days.